Lois Lerner emails may be found on a backup

You're the stupid moron who stupidly failed to make such a distinction, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO you are a fool who knows no better.
LMAO you are a fool who knows no better. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But you've demonstrated time and again that you are the "fool who knows no better", Ekim the inbred Chimp.
But you've demonstrated time and again that you are the "fool who knows no better", Ekim the inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Didn't have a idea of your own no balls? Typical, have to use something someone else has said.
Didn't have a idea of your own no balls? Typical, have to use something someone else has said. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
as I have pointed out YOUR problem time and time again, Eva

back to the OP

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO only in your dreams of grandeur no stones. You haven't the stones to.
Didn't have a idea of your own no balls? Typical, have to use something someone else has said. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you in fact managed to graduate from 5th grade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all of your English teachers should be fired.

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
+1
If you in fact managed to graduate from 5th grade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all of your English teachers should be fired.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO you sorry attempts at a insult grow weaker every day no balls. You have the mental ability of the chimp you love ... < No balls the king of dumb.
LMAO you sorry attempts at a insult grow weaker every day no balls. You have the mental ability of the chimp you love ... < No balls the king of dumb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Let's reiterate. "If you in fact did manage to graduate from 5th grade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all of your English teachers should be fired."
Let's reiterate. "If you in fact did manage to graduate from 5th grade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all of your English teachers should be fired." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Check this out. > < You are the king of dumb. Drowning in your own ignorance no balls.
Stupid fucktards!

Stupid fucktards!

Originally Posted by boardman
They can't help it...Sad.
Let's face it, Lois Lerner was praying for something to get the news off of her - she probably loves that white cop who had his face crushed in and shot the strong arm robber Michael Brown.
Let's face it, you bumped a thread after a week of inactivity, because you've got too much time on your hands, errrr, bare fists, don't you, you miserable fat little hairy backed toad?
Let's face it, you bumped a thread after a week of inactivity, because you've got too much time on your hands, errrr, bare fists, don't you, you miserable fat little hairy backed toad? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Let's face it, if you weren't married to the sister of the sales manager, they would have fired your ass years ago. As it is, get off the fucking computer and try to sell something.