Hillary Clinton is kicking major Republican @ss in the latest general election polls

You're next.
If either one of you ever had an original thought it was lost in the endless bullshit of dimocrap talking points you post up here.

Good bye. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What took you so long?
Hillary is the democrats candidate for potus in 2016. Originally Posted by Johnny4455
You should distinguish between "the democrats" and the "DNC" .... when you post.
What took you so long? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh, I knew it all along. Just took a while to get a belly full.
What took you so long? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh, I knew it all along. Just took a while to get a belly full. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
LMFAO two peas in a pod thinking they are smart...
You should distinguish between "the democrats" and the "DNC" .... when you post. Originally Posted by LexusLover
As long as you are telling me what I should do when I post, let me suggest that when you post, you should articulate better WTF your point is.
As long as you are telling me what I should do when I post, ..... Originally Posted by Johnny4455
You don't read well do you?
Race, gender, race based selection process. Screw qualifications. Right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bush43 was highly qualified right? He had a 77 average in History from Yale, ran the Texas Rangers into the ground and then ran the USA into the steepest recession since the Great Depression.
Bush43 was highly qualified right? He had a 77 average in History from Yale, ran the Texas Rangers into the ground and then ran the USA into the steepest recession since the Great Depression. Originally Posted by flghtr65

Bush had a MBA. What was Obama's gap?
Bush43 was highly qualified right? He had a 77 average in History from Yale, ..... Originally Posted by flghtr65
Did you vote for John Kerry?

Kerry had a cumulative average of 76 and got four Ds his freshman year (at Yale) - in geology, two history courses and political science, The Boston Globe reported Tuesday.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kerry-bu...-yale-similar/

Kerry had an overall average that was the same as Bush's at Yale.

What were Obaminable's grades BTW? In college? ANY COLLEGE?
What was Obama's gap? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Tell us your "gap" first!
Bush had a MBA. What was Obama's gap? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When Obaminable produces his LSAT and undergraduate transcript(S), along with this law school transcripts ... NOT TO MENTION his application and acceptance to Harvard ... we can "revisit" this topic.

I suspect it will be a chapter in his "legacy" book ... one blank page long.
Tell us your "gap" first! Originally Posted by bigtex
Your's is already known. It's located between your nose and chin.

No one posting on here is or has run for President, so their "educational" accomplishments are not relevant, and really none of your business.
Bush43 was highly qualified right? He had a 77 average in History from Yale, ran the Texas Rangers into the ground and then ran the USA into the steepest recession since the Great Depression. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Twenty miles from the glittering center of Chicago, at the farthest edge of the South Side, dozens of two-story brick buildings stretch for block after weary block. It was here where America provided public housing for African-American veterans of World War II and it was here, in the 1980s, that Barack Obama became a community organizer. Working with a band of outspoken mothers, Obama first auditioned his oratory and gained public notice. The despair evidenced by the many dilapidated buildings, and the seeming mockery of the project’s flowery name, Altgeld Gardens, prompted Obama to recount years later how an elementary school principal believed the children here no longer laughed like children. “Their throats can still make the sound, but if you look at their eyes, you can see they’ve shut off something inside,” Obama quoted the principal as saying.

…or all its impact on Obama, Altgeld Gardens today seems far from the kind of success story politicians like to tout. Dozens of buildings are boarded up, with fences surrounding much of the property. The roads are a potholed mess. Blinking lights illuminate a series of towers where police have mounted cameras.

Last fall, Obama returned here for a television interview, walking past the boarded-up buildings, waving at children, and promising not to forget the residents as he runs for president. “It was, it is, a tough, tough place,” he said.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...vocacy/?page=2
The United States "today seems far from the kind of success story politicians like to tout. Dozens of buildings are boarded up, with fences surrounding much of the property. The roads are a potholed mess. Blinking lights illuminate a series of towers where police have mounted cameras." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FIFY. In January 2017. Figuratively speaking, "of course."

BTW: For those giving Obaminable credit for "lower gasoline prices" ....

.. gasoline prices are GOING BACK UP!!!
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056405777]You don't read well do you?]

Is that your response to anyone that challenges you? Deep thinker you are. I don't read your posts. I read two of them only. One liners. You don't write well do you?