Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

• CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 11:44 AM
You got Hemoroids older than the chicks I see. Originally Posted by bambino

always glad to help an idiot ...

Hemorrhoids
your?

dumbass much? Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh, you're one of those spelling/grammar Nazis that having nothing better to do with yourself. I'm up here working and posting on the fly. It's called multi tasking you lazy worthless fuck. I'm making a buck to go see me some hookers. Something you and WTFuckhead can't be bothered with. The carpetbaggers are here, and growing like ameba. Get used to it.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 12:48 PM
Oh, you're one of those spelling/grammar Nazis that having nothing better to do with yourself. I'm up here working and posting on the fly. It's called multi tasking you lazy worthless fuck. I'm making a buck to go see me some hookers. Something you and WTFuckhead can't be bothered with. The carpetbaggers are here, and growing like ameba. Get used to it. Originally Posted by bambino

oh, you're one of those review Nazi's that HAS nothing better to do than fuck the company you work for ... got it.
oh, you're one of those review Nazi's that HAS nothing better to do than fuck the company you work for ... got it. Originally Posted by CJ7
Wrong again Zero. IF don't produce, I don't get paid, therefore, I can't pay hookers. I'm not a Union janitor like yourself.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Wrong again Zero. IF don't produce, I don't get paid, therefore, I can't pay hookers. I'm not a Union janitor like yourself. Originally Posted by bambino

paying hookers shouldn't be a problem ... 1 a year

my truck seat has enough change stuck in the crack to finance your annual escapade ... need a loan?
paying hookers shouldn't be a problem ... 1 a year

my truck seat has enough change stuck in the crack to finance your annual escapade ... need a loan? Originally Posted by CJ7
Jeez, how many times can you be wrong? Check the timelines of my reviews, then join Indys to read them. To my knowledge they haven't turned the lights off yet. Since YOU'RE just a political posting puke, you can't read any of the private areas there or here. So you can't read all the juicey intel that I share with other hobbyists. For every 20 HOs I see, I might post 2 reviews. But that's really irrelevant. If you ever come to Pittsburgh, shoot me a PM and describe what type of lady you want to see. My specialty is young, hot spinners. Sadly, you couldn't return the favor. Maybe I'll check in with Ysswipe. Seems like he prefers chubby HOs. Not my type.
It's not like "Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?" makes sense. Also sinse you are doing the activity you have associated with being gay, you are probably gay.

So we have settled that the OP is gay. But you have made an incorrect assumption that others have made.
You assume the cocksucking bastards on this site are gay.

They're not gay.

They just like sucking cock.

Care to explain that? You lost me after your first sentence. Originally Posted by bambino
Wrong again Zero. IF don't produce, I don't get paid, therefore, I can't pay hookers. I'm not a Union janitor like yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
If not union, what kind of janitor are you?
It's not like "Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?" makes sense. Also sinse you are doing the activity you have associated with being gay, you are probably gay.

So we have settled that the OP is gay. But you have made an incorrect assumption that others have made.
You assume the cocksucking bastards on this site are gay.

They're not gay.

They just like sucking cock. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Hey, you just posted in powder blue, you must be gay.
Obviously you don't know that's PENN STATE BLUE, pissant.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Jeez, how many times can you be wrong? Check the timelines of my reviews, then join Indys to read them. To my knowledge they haven't turned the lights off yet. Since YOU'RE just a political posting puke, you can't read any of the private areas there or here. So you can't read all the juicey intel that I share with other hobbyists. For every 20 HOs I see, I might post 2 reviews. But that's really irrelevant. If you ever come to Pittsburgh, shoot me a PM and describe what type of lady you want to see. My specialty is young, hot spinners. Sadly, you couldn't return the favor. Maybe I'll check in with Ysswipe. Seems like he prefers chubby HOs. Not my type. Originally Posted by bambino

been to Pitt .. I didn't lose anything while I was there, no thanks. I don't need to front you a favor if you're in Texas ... if you like Ho's with more ink on their body than the front page of the Daily Post, they're a dime a dozen ... stud muffins like you shouldn't have any problem ... even the good studios have gone ... had you been fortunate enough to make it to OES, you wouldn't be back in Pitt ... our very own Patron Saint of Pussy can back me up on that.. Sadly, you're a moron living in your own small little world, making assumptions 5th graders have out grown or never had time to bother with.

G' day
Obviously you don't know that's PENN STATE BLUE, pissant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess we should have known yinz were all on Jerry Sandusky's A List. How much did yinz collect from your recent lawsuit settlements?
I've been to Texas many more times than you've been anywhere. Had some fine ladies, especially in Austin. Guess what, they have ink too. But you wouldn't know because you don't hobby. And who is this "Prince of Pussy" you speak of? It ain't you.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 03:52 PM
I've been to Texas many more times than you've been anywhere. Had some fine ladies, especially in Austin. Guess what, they have ink too. But you wouldn't know because you don't hobby. And who is this "Prince of Pussy" you speak of? It ain't you. Originally Posted by bambino

Patron Saint of pussy ... do your hobby homework Ace, you're the MAN aren't youz?
I think so. Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino
2013 and you are making jokes about people being gay? Who the fuck cares what sexuality a person is? I'd rather be gay than write like your dumb ass.