Al Qaeda Chief urges westerners kidnapped

Keep trying, Cock Whisperer.

Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're in the wrong forum to be sharing private conversations between you and your boyfriend, you Yankee dude doodling dandy.
You're in the wrong forum to be sharing private conversations between you and your boyfriend, you Yankee dude doodling dandy.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So that is or is not a request to go back to "tranny fuckee"?
So that is or is not a request to go back to "tranny fuckee"? Originally Posted by ExNYer
What perversions you engage in on your own time is your own business, you Yankee dude doodling dandy.
What perversions you engage in on your own time is your own business, you Yankee dude doodling dandy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, I guess I will stick with calling you by your new name - Cock Whisperer.

So, I guess I will stick with calling you by your new name - Cock Whisperer.
Your new moniker fits you, you Yankee dick-sucking twit.
Your new moniker fits you, you Yankee dick-sucking twit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that supposed to be clever, Cock Whisperer?
Your new moniker fits you, you Yankee dick-sucking twit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
JL is banned.

How long until you are banned, CockWhisperer?
Is that supposed to be clever, Cock Whisperer? Originally Posted by ExNYer
More clever than anything you ever devised, you Yankee cock-sucker!

JL is banned.

How long until you are banned, CockWhisperer?
Good to see you're using your new moniker, you Yankee dick-sucker, you're signing everyone of your posts using it.
More clever than anything you ever devised, you Yankee cock-sucker!

Good to see you're using your new moniker, you Yankee dick-sucker, you're signing everyone of your posts using it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep trying "you" Cock Whisperer. Or is it "you" tranny fuckee?

Back to my questions:

You posted at 7:45 AM and then went dead until a bunch of posts at around 5:18 PM. So, a 9 to 5 job, I guess?

McDonalds? Jiffy Lube?

Keep trying "you" Cock Whisperer. Or is it "you" tranny fuckee?

Back to my questions:

You posted at 7:45 AM and then went dead until a bunch of posts at around 5:18 PM. So, a 9 to 5 job, I guess?

McDonalds? Jiffy Lube?
Those are your new adopted monikers, you prick-licking Yankee mick.
Those are your new adopted monikers, you prick-licking Yankee mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
By that logic, "prick-licking Yankee mick" would be your new adopted monikers, right CockWhisperer?

By that logic, "prick-licking Yankee mick" would be your new adopted monikers, right CockWhisperer?
Note: there are no self-references such as you made, you dumb-fuck Yankee cock-sucker.

Glad to see you're standing up for your soiled BREECHCLOUT, IBIdiot.

JL (and you by associated) has been banned for thinking he was smarter than ECCIE.

You don't think that, do you?

I sure don't.
Note: there are no self-references such as you made, you dumb-fuck Yankee cock-sucker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dear CockWhisperer:

Keep making stuff up.

And explain "firsthand knowledge" while you are at it.

Dear CockWhisperer:

Keep making stuff up.

And explain "firsthand knowledge" while you are at it.
So, Wiki let you down again, you dumb-fuck Yankee retard. BTW, you're the ignoramus making things up, you dumb-fuck Yankee dweeb.

I B Idiot.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, you are, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!