I hate!

I hate to say it. But, e count must be some whores pimp who is feeling ashamed that his whore got her ass wupped by another whores pimp.........and he is projecting onto SC.........he can't even name the wupped whore. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That explains.why HE removed the contact gmail and reference from HER signature line.
Looks like we have a southern trailer park TS here. Dude right! See you and D. G. in the ML.
She would never intentionally cause harm to another without a valid reason. "self defense" is a valid reason to cause harm. What would a crazy person consider a valid reason to call CPS on someone?. What valid reason would a person have to have for a second account? You have a lot of second hand knowledge of the assault, who was behind it and a police report with BANNED whore's RW info. How/Why?
I'm off the whores bra strap now,,,no you're not, go take a nap. Originally Posted by count e 55

I would be happy to share with anyone who wants to know. You've been going on about this for more than a week. We already know more than we want to. Let it go.
I know for a fact it did happen. And you DH do too,,, Originally Posted by count e 55
dh often knows more than he let's on. Doesn't mean he's going to shout it from the roof like some fucktard.
We know who count e is......he is a butt hurt pimp looking for someone to help him carry a banned potty mouth whore's water. He is not even very good at spinning his tale of not being able to protect his whores.
Drama in the sandbox...hmm

Maybe this thread should be moved to coed...ijs
and start more "moving treads" drama?
maybe not...
Started in the sandbox as it should have. Just because it evolved into a hobby related thread is no reason to move it. Initial post determines where it belongs.
  • BDD
  • 09-08-2015, 08:12 PM
I would be happy to share with anyone who wants to know. The provider is no longer working..... Originally Posted by count e 55
Once a whore, always a whore. That's what the whores tell me.

Perhaps the Fucking prophet is onto something here.

I hate to say it. But, e count must be some whores pimp who is feeling ashamed that his whore got her ass wupped by another whores pimp.........and he is projecting onto SC.........he can't even name the wupped whore. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Once a whore, always a whore. That's what the whores tell me.

Perhaps the Fucking prophet is onto something here. Originally Posted by BDD

No, I'm to old for that, I don't agree with what happened but I was asked to drop it by the victim. So I will not insult the whore involved anymore. A promise is a promise.

In her words "my life has came a long way, I have bettered myself, and I take everything as a learning experience".

Is calling a whore a whore insulting a whore?
  • BDD
  • 09-08-2015, 08:50 PM
...victim...

Is calling a whore a whore insulting a whore? Originally Posted by count e 55
I believe you mean "alleged victim" as nobody has established that the event in question actually is anything more than a figment of some whore who isn't even on ECCIE anymore's imagination.

And the whores I play with refer to themselves by lots of titles, whore being the most common one. One whore even shared this pearl with me - "Sluts get laid. Whores get paid."
I believe you mean "alleged victim" as nobody has established that the event in question actually is anything more than a figment of some whore who isn't even on ECCIE anymore's imagination.

And the whores I play with refer to themselves by lots of titles, whore being the most common one. One whore even shared this pearl with me - "Sluts get laid. Whores get paid." Originally Posted by BDD

Since it's old news I'll accept that. Also the alleged cps call on a whore. I have seen NO proof of it.

Agree to disagree,,,
Hmmph a lumpy......
  • BDD
  • 09-08-2015, 09:39 PM
.....Also the alleged cps call on a whore.
..... Originally Posted by count e 55
CB, not to be confused with cb, CDB, CD, HV's BBC and a whole host of others, and SC .... Y'all have to hate that! I believe it may be your turn to bat cleanup dears ....

I have seen NO proof of it. Originally Posted by count e 55
Yes, but you slept through it all and just awoke from hibernation a few months ago. One could understand how you are groggy from sleeping through two full years before awakening and exploding on the ECCIE scene. I am sure you hate the fog that such a hibernation must cause in one's mind.

Others here with much longer standing board presence than you have seen said proof. Have you looked for it or is this just your poor attempt at play
Everyone is over it. It's alleged unless you were right there watching the dialing, hearing the Convo etc. I have been around, I have actually seen everything that I have mentioned and have actual proof.

It's alleged, if a chick doesn't have her shit together cps could get involved. Then said chick wants to point fingers. As I said, cps don't get involved for nothing, they hand you a cup, it's your responsibility to make sure your clean. If there are signs of physical abuse it's on that whore. Clean up your act, point one finger and you have 4 pointing back at you.

There is a actual police report and I can give you the entire case number to implicate the real name of a whore in your avatar. I can't place my proof here on the board, but anyone can pm and get the entire incident number.

Where's your proof someone called cps on anyone? When they showed up did they say "------" called to report you? Nobody called cps, it's just easier to point fingers than admitting to being a shitty person who isn't handling business. Clean it up ladies, you are responsible for you,,,

It's alleged I need proof. I can't get into hpd or cps computers. As you say you can.

It's alleged.

I just hate for someone to say they were standing there witnessing someone making a phone call, or saying he was standing right there when cps came to the door, or to say he got into cps computers proving a whore called cps on another whore. I hate that.

I need a report with a case number with the accused whores name on it. It's alleged

And again if everything would had been fine and dandy they would never have gotten involved now would they?? I hate that these ladies can't take responsibility and clean up their act,,,

All of this comes from the 3rd post on first page on this very thread that was very unprovoked. Once and for all can we let these things die a quick death. I understand you are fucking annoying and love to be praised by a whore for being her white knight. She loves you (if that gives your life a purpose), she love you bro,,,
  • BDD
  • 09-08-2015, 10:56 PM
I don't really hate that you can be manipulated into such a rage so easily and predictably. Especially late night when the wolves and coyotes start howling at the moon and the stars.

So exactly why did your mandle stay asleep for 2 years before awakening to be laughed at?
I watched the board for a year before joining. A moderator can call if they question me. I can jump in and out, get over it. Your a everyday life consuming fucktard,I get it. I'm going to give you the last word with your allegations.

I have tried ending your rants, you are obsessive, same could be said about me lately, but as you pointed out I have had this account for more than 2 years.

The floor is yours