Typical

Two peas in one ignorant racist pod.

Wacky is obvious.

Lexy, your infection will out. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

is that the best yous got? nitpicking over a question about my post?

• oeb11
  • 06-26-2020, 08:45 AM
Two peas in one ignorant racist pod.

Wacky is obvious.

Lexy, your infection will out soon. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

9500- exposing the intellectual bankruptcy of the Libdems.

Criticism of the Seatle Mayor and Washinton State governor ae very reasonable - they enabled the violence, that confiscated and stole property from legitimate home and business owners.

9500- responds "racist' - I hope when the radicals come for 9500 he remembers how he favored the violent protestors who murdered, stole, , destroyed, assaulted the people of Capitol Hill in Seattle.

usual 9500 and DemLib Hypocrisy!!!
The POTUS can't?

10 U.S. Code § 253: Originally Posted by LexusLover

Be on the look out for another Shifty Schiff Shit-Show. Not sure what he is hoping to cook up, but he set a place holder already. No meat or potatoes contained therein yet. Maybe he's skeered...

H.R.7297 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the use of an Armed Force under the jurisdiction of the Secretary of a military department as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws, and for other purposes.

Introduced (created, but blank) 6/22/2020 and pushed to Judiciary committee.
9500- exposing the intellectual bankruptcy of the Libdems.

Criticism of the Seatle Mayor and Washinton State governor ae very reasonable - they enabled the violence, that confiscated and stole property from legitimate home and business owners.

9500- responds "racist' - I hope when the radicals come for 9500 he remembers how he favored the violent protestors who murdered, stole, , destroyed, assaulted the people of Capitol Hill in Seattle.

usual 9500 and DemLib Hypocrisy!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
the mayor called the insurgency and violence good, has there ever been a more ignorant and truth denier mayor?

I wonder when the cry to change the name of the state of Washington begins
  • oeb11
  • 06-26-2020, 10:28 AM
When most of Seattle and Marxist DemLibs ae burned to ashes by their pet terrorists they thought they could control.
First steps first. Admit the country was founded on inequality. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Where did you hear that whopper??

Let's see... our country was founded on July 4, 1776. Our founding document was the Declaration of Independence. It was penned by Thomas Jefferson, who is now a target of rioters seeking to erase his historical memory along with its resounding endorsement of the idea of equality:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Why would you ask me to admit to a lie? The truth is precisely the opposite. It's right there in black ink and yellow parchment in the founding document. The American Revolution was launched on the idea of equality. Are you asking me to join a counter-revolution opposed to this seminal, inspirational founding concept? That's shameful. And seditious. And un-American.

Tell your SJW friends if they genuinely believe in equality, they should be erecting new monuments to the author of our nation's Independence, not tearing down existing ones.
Where did you hear that whopper??

Let's see... our country was founded on July 4, 1776. Our founding document was the Declaration of Independence. It was penned by Thomas Jefferson, who is now a target of rioters seeking to erase his historical memory with its resounding endorsement of the idea of equality:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created EQUAL, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Why would you ask me to admit to a lie? The truth is precisely the opposite. It's right there in black ink and yellow parchment in the founding document. The American Revolution was launched on the idea of equality. Are you asking me to join a counter-revolution opposed to this seminal, inspirational founding concept? That's shameful. And seditious. And un-American.

Tell your SJW friends if they genuinely believe in equality, they should be erecting new monuments to the author of our nation's Independence, not tearing down existing ones. Originally Posted by lustylad
You must have missed this. I don't blame you though. It was in Wacky's thread making himself feel better about the incident that started the pot to boil over.

This is the most ignorant shit I have ever read on this site. I include the likes of Ripman.

You are intelligent. Just ignorant. Sir. With all "due" respect.

What property do you think he was talking about? Hmmm. Still doesn't surprise me you would keep slaves.

Yup! More "bullshit" from Chomsky. I can't beleive how many people I run into who have never heard of him. I had to discover him on my own in "High" School. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Until you are serious about trying to make a real difference, don't waste your time. You're just a prime example why things are happening. And it scares you.

Just wait for Biden and Harris to be in the Whitehouse. Then it might hit you.

You're very American.

Just not Democratic.
Now it's Barr's turn.

A sharp and eye-opening argument that impeachment is an essential American institution

https://thenewpress.com/books/genius-of-impeachment

The founders designed impeachment as one of the checks against executive power. As John Nichols reveals in this fascinating look at impeachment’s hidden history, impeachment movements—in addition to congressional proceedings themselves—have played an important role in countering an out-of-control executive branch. The threat of impeachment has worked to temper presidential excesses and to reassert democratic values in times of national drift.

You must have missed this... It was in Wacky's thread making himself feel better... Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Man, you are impossible to engage in intelligent debate. No wonder HF gave up in frustration. Why don't you ever address the point at hand instead of going off on an unrelated tangent? I addressed your ludicrous claim that the country was founded on inequality. I referred you to our founding document, the Declaration of Independence. There are some obvious counter-arguments to what I posted, but you don't seem capable of formulating them. So what could have been a productive conversation ends up going nowhere.

Shame on you for tarnishing the legacy of MLK by following his most acclaimed speech with an ignorant jackass like Noam Chomsky!!

And then you fly off on yet another tangent by quoting Bill Barr on impeachment? WTF??

Sorry, I'm done here.

Originally Posted by LexusLover

In today's edition of 'Find The White Guy', we offer the bonus round of "Guess the IQ" of the two person on the left. Good luck contestants.
  • oeb11
  • 06-26-2020, 02:41 PM
In response to the Question - WYID:

Both have a higher number of children (unsupported) than they possess in IQ points.
They balance out 9500- who never found the right woman, the right time and circumstances to justify procreation,
See- Mike Judge's "Idiocracy"! 2006

I wonder when the cry to change the name of the state of Washington begins Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
After New York State and New York City get renamed.

Shame on you for tarnishing the legacy of MLK by following his most acclaimed speech with an ignorant jackass like Noam Chomsky!!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Is 9500 pretending that he actually heard Dr. King speak?
Man, you are impossible to engage in intelligent debate. No wonder HF gave up in frustration. Why don't you ever address the point at hand instead of going off on an unrelated tangent? I addressed your ludicrous claim that the country was founded on inequality. I referred you to our founding document, the Declaration of Independence. There are some obvious counter-arguments to what I posted, but you don't seem capable of formulating them. So what could have been a productive conversation ends up going nowhere.

And then you fly off on yet another tangent by quoting Bill Barr on impeachment? WTF??

Sorry, I'm done here. Originally Posted by lustylad
The fact that you think Chomsky is "an ignorant jackass" just proves you can never have an intellectual debate. Did you even watch the video? If not, you're not done.

You're patheric if you have conversations here. This isn't the chat room.

Where did I quote Barr?

Comprehension sir. Look it up.
Be on the look out for another Shifty Schiff Shit-Show. Not sure what he is hoping to cook up, but he set a place holder already. No meat or potatoes contained therein yet. Maybe he's skeered...

H.R.7297 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the use of an Armed Force under the jurisdiction of the Secretary of a military department as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws, and for other purposes.

Introduced (created, but blank) 6/22/2020 and pushed to Judiciary committee. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Can't do anything without without 60 in the Senate. Nothing passes for the rest of this year.