What is up with Trump's hair?

The guy doesn't give a shit about what anybody says about anything. Does all criticism die of its own accord because he is an arrogant, narcissistic ass?

His hair is amusing. I thought it would be amusing to post up about it. I still think so and don't much give a shit if you, or Trump, thinks its lame.

What is astonishing is that you are sitting here complimenting a man who lots of folks think should be President because he called up a woman out of an audience to muss that pelt he has on his head. As with all things Trump, that pretty much defies belief. Originally Posted by timpage

Boy, that really explained Trump's hair.
  • DSK
  • 08-31-2015, 07:13 PM
The guy is an asshole, but that was actually a smart move.

It gets rid of a stupid Internet meme (and punch line for Democrats) and shows he has a sense of humor about himself at least.

What jokes are there let to tell now? Originally Posted by ExNYer
The point we are at these days, maybe we need an asshole for President. Honestly, how bad can it be for America if Trump is President?

Plus, it would be a great big fuck you to the elites of the country, who are a bunch of fucking vultures.
who are a bunch of fucking vultures. Originally Posted by DSK
Hopefully the "fucking vultures" are not "fucking" Welshers.
The point we are at these days, maybe we need an asshole for President. Originally Posted by DSK
You mean the last seven years wasn't enough?
The guy doesn't give a shit about what anybody says about anything. Does all criticism die of its own accord because he is an arrogant, narcissistic ass?

His hair is amusing. I thought it would be amusing to post up about it. I still think so and don't much give a shit if you, or Trump, thinks its lame.

What is astonishing is that you are sitting here complimenting a man who lots of folks think should be President because he called up a woman out of an audience to muss that pelt he has on his head. As with all things Trump, that pretty much defies belief. Originally Posted by timpage
And what is astonishing to me is that you have posted about a dozen Trump hair pictures in this thread alone.

At this point, what exactly would be the difference between you and IFFY if he posted a half dozen inane cartoons and/or pictures centered around Obama's big ears or Hillary's cankles?

Like WTF wrote above, if all your doing is talking about the asshole's hair, he's winning.
And what is astonishing to me is that you have posted about a dozen Trump hair pictures in this thread alone.

At this point, what exactly would be the difference between you and IFFY if he posted a half dozen inane cartoons and/or pictures centered around Obama's big ears or Hillary's cankles?

Like WTF wrote above, if all your doing is talking about the asshole's hair, he's winning. Originally Posted by ExNYer
timmy. stick to tittie avatars. it's the only thing you are good at.
who cares about trump's hair. if he can drop out babes this hot .. can we get her in an amp?

she might even make me give up asians. but only if she does those special things ..
Yeah, that's a great fucking reason to follow an asshole. that and the smell...
Yeah, that's a great fucking reason to follow an asshole. that and the smell... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
did you say something jewboy?

how's that jheri curl working out for you?
The better question is what's IN Trump's hair
who cares about trump's hair. if he can drop out babes this hot .. can we get her in an amp?

she might even make me give up asians. but only if she does those special things .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you had a billion, maybe you wouldn't have to frequent AMPS whackoff.
timmy. stick to tittie avatars. it's the only thing you are good at. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Fucko: stick to the racial epithets. It's the only thing you are "good" at....asshole.

Like WTF wrote above, if all your doing is talking about the asshole's hair, he's winning. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Oh, excuse me for offending your delicate sensibilities. I guess I've violated the high level of discourse rule of the board.
What the fuck are you on about, WaKKo? Are you supporting Islam now? what does your TV preacher think?

What's the proper ethnic slur to describe an ignorant, toothless redneck?

Oh, that right! Ignorant, toothless redneck.

Ask JL, "he" never had a problem with your anti-Semitic slurs back when he claimed to be a Jewish Lawyer.

BTW -- great Halloween/Christmas costumery!