General Kelly sets the Congress women from Florida straight.

.... I'm a Goldstar dad. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I hate these things, but it's appropriate.

You are a fucking emoji, LLiarMan!

• WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 12:47 PM
That Gold Star father was a political pawn. Used by Hillary. If you didn’t see that, you’re blind. Originally Posted by bambino
If you did not see that Trump attacked him , you are a fool who likes a finger up the ass...

Kelly is a pawn of Trumps.

It's a fucking Chess game.

Now fuck off with your holier than thou BS.

• WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 12:51 PM
Too late! The lib-retard left has revealed once again that they're nothing more than empty shirt hypocrites!

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Never too late for the truth? Maybe for you but I'm thinking like most things , it rest somewhere in the middle. Plenty of blame for both sides on this issue.
The Amigas are circling the wagons!!!

Two peas in a POD!
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 01:12 PM
The Amigas are circling the wagons!!!

Two peas in a POD! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You would think that Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Congress woman from Florida did not lie. Trump after getting some guidance from Kelly could not deliver a condolence call without screwing it up and insulting the family.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...180804510.html
The Congress woman from Florida did not lie. Trump after getting some guidance from Kelly could not deliver a condolence call without screwing it up and insulting the family.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...180804510.html
Originally Posted by flghtr65
Go fuck yourself, flighty. You citing a Yahoo article regurgitating a piece of shit Huffy hit piece as proof of anything shows how really stupid you are, flighty. It's a fact that the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida made a tour of the morning talk shows wherein the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida repeatedly took cherry-picked words out of context to propagate a lie, flighty. Your lame-ass can pull up a video on any one of those lame-stream networks, and you will never hear that lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida ever give a full recount of what Trump actually said. The lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida lied by omission.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 02:17 PM
. The lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida lied by omission. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
where were you when the yellow cake controversy was swirling!

Speaking of defending the indefensible....Here is a classy post by dilbert and a few others. Originally Posted by WTF
Here's one you left out... a poster commenting on a brilliant US Supreme Court justice.

I'm glad that crooked sob is dead. Originally Posted by WTF
Stay classy, snitchfuck!
This sums it all up...thank God for people like Lawrence O'donell exposing people like john kelly. John is politicizing his sons death trying to get fake sympathy for a gutless cowardice president.

Thank you Lawrence I couldnt have said this better myself:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

O'Donnell is a worthless, irrational, frothing-at-the-mouth, constipated jackass. And your link doesn't work.
where were you when the yellow cake controversy was swirling!

. Originally Posted by WTF
The CIA, et al, knew Saddam Hussein already had a stock of yellow cake. Hence, Joe Wilson's exposé was as meaningless and useless as tits on a boar hog.
People in the middle that are objective are seeing Trump, the Congresswoman and Kelly look rather petty. Originally Posted by WTF
You couldn't be more wrong about John Kelly, dumbass.

John Kelly made a lot of people look small Thursday. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're not fit to spit-shine his boots. He doesn't have to make people like you look small - you do that all by yourself.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 02:39 PM
You couldn't be more wrong about John Kelly, dumbass.

You're not fit to spit-shine his boots. . Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm not shining his fucking boots...he has jumped into the political arena and out of the military arena and is now fair game.

He is a traitor just like McCain.

Look, people want to treat him with kid gloves because his son was killed but he is in the political arena and Trump brought his son up.

He should of slapped the fuck out of Trump and the God damn Congresswoman. TV needs people like me that will call the balls and strikes the same for both sides....instead of Goobers like you who only play with your balls.
You're not fit to spit-shine his boots. He doesn't have to make people like you look small - you do that all by yourself. Originally Posted by lustylad
General Kelly's skid marks in his draws have more substance than WTF ... and more class as well.