Biden picks Kamala Harris, his former 2020 rival, to be his vice presidential running mate

Then he's in good company with you MoleHole.
Could you post that pic of Halley Berry again...
I don't know how anybody who won only 2% of the vote in her primary bid could possibly be considered a "winner".

Can anybody explain how Jamaica + India = Africa?

In this day and age I can't wait to see how well the African-American vote embraces a descendant of a Irish/Jamaican slave owner...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Brown

Being a "top cop" doesn't help her any either.

Harris painted Biden as a racist, or at least a segregationist, during the primary debates. Biden has gone on to prove her right ever since.

I don't think much "vetting" went on with this candidate.

She isn't genuinely 'black' so you can uncheck that box. She's just a fraud and a hypocrite. Oh, and a HO!
I can't wait until Kamala and Pence have their debate on Oct 7th. That is going to be a bloodbath He is likely have a nightmare as I type this. Originally Posted by smokedog01
That is something I think that isn't being talked about enough. In 2016, all Pence had to do was "act normal" and he won his debate with the somewhat unhinged and pandering ("right-hand person") Senator Tim Kaine. I think Harris will beat Pence as badly at the VP debate, as Trump will beat Biden over their POTUS debates.
I think Harris will beat Pence as badly at the VP debate, as Trump will beat Biden over their POTUS debates. Originally Posted by SecretE
You mean like she beat Bitten in their debate?

She can't "debate" ....

.. she's never had to debate as long as she has on knee pads. Even the old dick she used to suck said she was a bad choice to run for VP.

She can't "debate" ....

.. she's never had to debate as long as she has on knee pads. Even the old dick she used to suck said she was a bad choice to run for VP. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pence doesn't exactly set the room on fire in a debate. The bar is pretty low, IMHO.

She can't "debate" ....

.. she's never had to debate as long as she has on knee pads. Even the old dick she used to suck said she was a bad choice to run for VP. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I see her debating style are emotional pleas based on identity politics. Not someone you want representing the nation on an international stage.

I don't know how anybody who won only 2% of the vote in her primary bid could possibly be considered a "winner".

In this day and age I can't wait to see how well the African-American vote embraces a descendant of a Irish/Jamaican slave owner...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Brown

Being a "top cop" doesn't help her any either.

Harris painted Biden as a racist, or at least a segregationist, during the primary debates. Biden has gone on to prove her right ever since.

I don't think much "vetting" went on with this candidate.

She isn't genuinely 'black' so you can uncheck that box. She's just a fraud and a hypocrite. Oh, and a HO! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
As much vetting as the Presidential candidate.

Apologies for the rudeness but when you're running the Democratic plantation it easier when they think the master is really a slave.
But if it was on fire, Kamala will blow it out

Pence doesn't exactly set the room on fire in a debate. The bar is pretty low, IMHO. Originally Posted by SecretE
Is it me or does Harris' speech sound slurred? Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's the way she sounds when she's frustrated and angry. Tulsi Gabbard found her weak spot and Harris fell apart. Tulsi should have been the nominee instead of Joe Biden. She has more intellect and more heart than Biden and Harris put together.

Originally Posted by gfejunkie

african blacks were imported to jamaica as slaves.

they're african-jamaican.
african blacks were imported to jamaica as slaves.

they're african-jamaican. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Her ancestor was imported from Ireland though.
in the days of defund the police, where black cops are treated worse than almost anyone

and cancel culture where anything even remotely and tangentially connected to any sort of whiteness is bad

its strange that an attorney general, with a dubious down with the cause record, who put marijuana adherents in prison, yet laughed about her own use

and who is a descendant of a slaver and who has no family remembrance of american slavery or jim crow - no story to tell - her big story is she rode a bus to school - hell she even grew up in quebec, canada, having been moved there at the age of 12

should be chosen as the most excellent woman of color

it remains to be seen how young woke blacks wishing to tear everything down and invade the suburbs, in a "if we don't have it you cant either" mentality,

will take to her as their standard bearer

i have my doubts
And where did your anscestors originates, gfe?

Why is this a discussion?

Are yous and the rest of the Trumpers going to starts another birther snit? I would not surprise me in the least. What would Trump do? Go on Hannity and vent? That’s not what he would do. It’s what he did do.

Chirp away, boys. It’s already tired, white supremacist crap on a croissant.

She can't "debate" ....

And yous? Which knee pads do you recommend, Lexsie? Maybe you can give her a few pointers, eh?
She's got lots of baggage , bad prosecutor , fucked her way into Cali politics (willie brown) she's not AA she's Jamaican/indian (india) father maxrxist Stanford teach , rich family , not hard on crime,
Just lookie at Cali Just read profiles in corruption ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Really? Yous are a birther. Holy shit, why am I not surprised!

I thought she was altogether passable as a professional wrestler.
That’s the Kamala yous are talking about, eh, Rexsy?