Sugar daddy dating & info ??

Lina and Missy M...thank you for your contributions to this thread! You ladies have made very intelligent and insightful posts!
I think the real factor here is that most Sugardaddys posting in the SD forums avoid providers for sugarbabies. The willingness of a consumer to purchase the product or service is the real measure of its viability. I have been in the hobby since 95 and I can only think of 2 providers that I would have considered the sb route with if I had been hip to that game at the time. Strippers are the same thing its just too hard to get that ATM mentality out of them for me, I know one illustrious member here who flourishes in the strip clubs and it has always impressed me but I dont have the game for it or the time. I have found that I get more from the college coeds, mentoring them and sleeping with them is just more bang for my buck. I dont have any illusions what the score is, we are using each other and Im fine with it. Im having alot more fun doing this than I was hobbying and the cost is a wash.

OH and for the love of god and all things holy DO NOT LET THE LADIES in the SD forum. Its been so amazingly low drama I dont want it jinxed by adding the potential for white knights. That forum is sooo much better because everyone rows the same direction. Give the ladies their own but please keep them out of ours.
OH and for the love of god and all things holy DO NOT LET THE LADIES in the SD forum. Its been so amazingly low drama I dont want it jinxed by adding the potential for white knights. That forum is sooo much better because everyone rows the same direction. Give the ladies their own but please keep them out of ours. Originally Posted by Grifter

I am with you 100% on that!! And white knights just equate to inept drolls who are just pussy whipped by hookers.
I'm not trying to be a rude, but I really don't understand...what is the difference between some provider's ATM mentality...and, that of some SB's requests for X amount a month...plus monthly *incidentals* that always seem to come up?

As a provider...I give lots of *off-the-clock* time with certain friends. I've also given free sessions for various fundraising events, as well as, free sessions whenever I've messed up on scheduling or cancellations...and have for many years!

Within the last three weeks alone...I've spent 46hrs off-the-clock with one client...without compensation. So, I'm a little offended that those of us who don't necessarily have an ATM mentality...get a bad rap!
From a technical point of view, both Providers and SB's are prostitutes by definition.

From a practical point of view, a SB is with one guy for the most part. A provider is with many.

A SB gets money based on her needs and gets gifts on top based on her SD's wishes. A provider charges with money up front.

A SB is with her SD for long periods of time. A provider is an hourly thing. Perhaps the client comes back repeatedly but it is still an hourly thing.

A provider will dispute these facts - and they are facts - from her own self interest. That's ok! But it doesn't change the fact that the ultimate difference is that the SB has a benefactor w/benefits; a provider has a client.

And - no worry about the makeup of the SD/SB forum.
with SBs you usually meet somewhere, see if there is an attraction and talk about money then go someplace private to see if you're really compatible......with providers you show up at some incall give her the money and she counts it then you do your thing and leave, no attraction is ever implied
I'm not trying to be a rude, but I really don't understand...what is the difference between some provider's ATM mentality...and, that of some SB's requests for X amount a month...plus monthly *incidentals* that always seem to come up?

As a provider...I give lots of *off-the-clock* time with certain friends. I've also given free sessions for various fundraising events, as well as, free sessions whenever I've messed up on scheduling or cancellations...and have for many years!

Within the last three weeks alone...I've spent 46hrs off-the-clock with one client...without compensation. So, I'm a little offended that those of us who don't necessarily have an ATM mentality...get a bad rap! Originally Posted by Likinikki
The term Sugar Daddy have been changed to mean hooker on retainer.
You are correct, there is no difference with most Sugar Daddy relationships when it comes to a hooker on retainer. I dont do that. I have a hooker on retainer, I call him my lawyer and he fucks me any time I see him.

SD/SB in the old term is a guy that is looking for a girlfriend, a mistress and he takes care of her needs. This can be money, gifts, or she may just like going out to nice places dressed in nice things. The guy gets to be with a young, attractive young woman and the young woman gets to live the life style she may never be able to obtain.

I am not looking for cheap sex, that I can get any place I want with a phone call or a yell out to my EA asking her to call one of my stand by fucks I keep around.

I look for someone that is sexually attracted to me (Yes, money helps) but I will know if they arent into it. They have to be smart and yes, they have to be beautiful. I dont want them to have a buy this and this and this attitude and i want them to enjoy my company.

I take them over seas, I take them to plays, concerts and out to dinner. I buy clothes, gifts and anything they want. I spoil the hell out of them. In return I want themn to be on my arm, in my bed and in my head looking forward to the next time I see them. Feelings are there and if they arent then I find someone else.

What you are talking about is a hooker on retainer. Not an SB. Some confuse the two.
SD/SB in the old term is a guy that is looking for a girlfriend, a mistress and he takes care of her needs. This can be money, gifts, or she may just like going out to nice places dressed in nice things. The guy gets to be with a young, attractive young woman and the young woman gets to live the life style she may never be able to obtain. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Now, that IS true sugar baby. However, you can't tell me that it is the same thing as what majority of guys on SD sites are looking for.

If that was the case, SOME (not you, but some others) people on this board would not set up fake interviews in rented conference room for the day, collect as many resumes from broke young women and then try to "turn" them into pay per play arrangements. And they definitely do not post "how to" on this practice on drama free gentle SD forum here on ECCIE

Lina
Resumes? Hahaha.
wow. just wow. i am not amazed by most of what i have seen in this thread, it has simply confirmed completely exactly what my analysis of the SB/SD dynamic is and how it is misconstrued by the provider community in general. what is amazing (to me) is how completely different my SB experiences have been vs. what most of the providers in this thread expect.

believe me, the SB/SD experience is about developing a relationship. i have met with some ladies that i immediately (or they immediately) decide that the interest is not great enough to pursue the relationship. and on other occasions, the economics did not work out - the lady was interested in having a larger allowance than i can afford.

when the interest and other factors met up - and they have met up more than once - i was involved in a mutual relationship that was not based on sex although a substantial sexual component existed (and exists with my current SB).

why do i like this sort of relationship - well i can compare it to seeing a provider in some aspects. seeing a provider allows a guarantee of a sexual transaction of certain expectations. you ladies do advertise so i know what you look like mostly, and thanks to some of my fellow reviewers i have a decent idea of what to expect when we meet. in addition, neither the provider nor i have any expectation of anything more than a transaction. i enjoy sex, and a skilled provider can give me a lot of pleasure.

a sugarbaby is much different. many of these ladies have some other life besides being a sex worker. i have noticed a few providers advertising for a SD ... i never responded so i have no clue - i am not looking ONLY for a sexual transaction. i am looking to meet someone that likes me, i like them, we have more than body heat going on, and she has some needs in the economic side that i can help with.

all of that being said - you might say 'obviously, he's hanging out with somewhat less desirable looking and acting SBs'. well, i am not necessarily looking for a perfect 10/hardbody/model with major skills. my best so far was a 35yo brazilian single mother who ... could have buried me with her sexual appetite. and very nice looking. very nice.

my current SB is my avatar pic. i think she's nice looking. what do i provide for her ? i do give her a small allowance and i have taken her shopping. also, she is starting a business - i am a 50-ish business analyst who helps her with business decisions and guidance. i don't invest in or fund her business. our time together consists of a lot of enjoying each other's company.

it will end. no problem for either of us. but we do have a schedule, we chat quite a bit, and we know a lot about each other's personal lives. no fake names, no hidden e-mails, etc. we are a little discrete - as in i don't hangout with her and her family.

some ladies who desire to be a SB as their full-time job will end up with someone (in my opinion) who treats them significantly like an employee. my psyche does not allow me to do that with someone i am intimate with - and not only sexually intimate.

i wish all of you ladies who desire to try this sort of arrangement the best of luck. as mentioned previously (i think), the business aspect of your current provider situation may not allow you the opportunity to meet the single person who can fit this together with you. if you go into it with a fixed dollar value in mind, that is probably a good thing. if you go into it as a complete business transaction - you (in my opinion) are defeating the entire premise of the SD/SB experience ... but hey, good luck anyway.

and ... while the SD forum is a 'guy-only' area and i think it should definitely stay that way, if enough of you ladies want to have a 'girl-only' forum to discuss your experiences - i think you should go for it. if anyone has a question or comment they might want to direct to me discreetly feel free to PM ... once again, much happiness in your pursuits.
@Nikki the difference is that the ATM mentality wont stop at the allowance, the milking of extra money and general game playing that is rampant in the hobby (this is not just the ladies mind you but I have no interest in fucking the guys so I pay most of them little mind). You will get this behavior in alot fewer civilians. This generalization doesnt apply to all and Im in no way questioning your professionalism. I think I said before had I been keen to the SD game before there were a couple of providers I feel I could have had a good SD/SB situation with but generally speaking I havent found that to be common enough to spend my time fishing in that particular pond.
a sugarbaby is much different. many of these ladies have some other life besides being a sex worker. Originally Posted by rogerdodger
You do realize that a LOT of ladies in sex work industry actually do have some other life as well?

Pretty much every lady I personally know either has some other business, pursuing grad degree or has a "day job".

Now, my perception may be flawed by the crowd I run with .. but to make a blanket statements that every lady who is professional companion has no other life is a bit dramatic.

Lina
Now, that IS true sugar baby. However, you can't tell me that it is the same thing as what majority of guys on SD sites are looking for.

If that was the case, SOME (not you, but some others) people on this board would not set up fake interviews in rented conference room for the day, collect as many resumes from broke young women and then try to "turn" them into pay per play arrangements. And they definitely do not post "how to" on this practice on drama free gentle SD forum here on ECCIE

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina

You will get those people any place you go.

I know providers that have trains run on them during the day for 60 specials. Not saying that is you, just saying.

The reason why the SD site is some what locked is because of what you just posted. You get all hell bent on what we discuss. Some guys do it for cheap pussy. Some of us dont.

Some providers are street whores, crack whores etc. Some arent.

You get all kinds.

You want a SD then go get one. They arent that hard to find.
If you dont then dont.

I see no point of posting what some do and some dont.

You want to be a hooker on retainer then be one. You want to be pampered then find someone to do that.
Some girls want to fuck for money and some want a true relationship. Pick one and go with it.
I apologize in advance if i have posted this in the wrong forum .. i really dont know where i should put this .. thanks =]

So I have been thinking is sugar daddy dating easier for either person or is it more personal and just not a good idea???.. Im looking for either good or bad opinions.. If you are into that .. what sites do u recommend?? Please pm me with info if u cant post it here ..

Im a provider who is seeking a more one on one arrangement and looking for a monthly thing .. I am trying SA and wanna see what its about but i dont know if i will have much luck. I dont wanna feel like i have to explain i am a "provider" but for the right S.D i will stop hobbying .. Im open to traveling and ect .. just seeking pure fun with a naughty twist..

xoxoxo,
Sweet Lexxxi dd's Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
Hello sweet girl... I spent the last two and a half years doing the SD/SB thing. I worked/played with one man exclusively. I was literally spoiled rotten and got everything I even thought about wanting. I didn't start out with all of that.
Initially, T (that's what his name started with) was extremely guarded with his identity and work, I didn't even know his real name (his last name) until the last 6 months we were together. This is not uncommon when you hook up with the ultra wealthy. They have the most to lose and many require an exclusivity agreement. We were about a year into the arrangement when it suddenly became obvious that it wasn't really an arrangement anymore as much as a real relationship. It is very hard to be with the same person on such a regular intimate basis without developing some sort of real attachment to them. And them to you. When that happens, life can become difficult even for the most experienced compartmentalizers. : ) If you decide to go this route, good luck. And a word of advice. Fess up about your past as a provider. You don't have to blurt it out immediately, but by the third meeting with him, I would find a way to slip it into the conversation. I have lived in the SD/SB world for a while now and he will find out. Men that are in a position to really be a SD aren't stupid. They aren't going to snap up the first gal that comes along with a Pamela Anderson body and a tight pssy. : )Well, they might, but after a few hours they will put her right back where they found her. lol These men are looking for more. These men expect more and if you don't deliver, you won't last. If you seriously decide to take the plunge, msg me and I will help you. You have to be VERY picky about the SD you settle in with. You are also going to need to vanish from provider websites in advance.
Been there, done that.
I think the real factor here is that most Sugardaddys posting in the SD forums avoid providers for sugarbabies. The willingness of a consumer to purchase the product or service is the real measure of its viability. I have been in the hobby since 95 and I can only think of 2 providers that I would have considered the sb route with if I had been hip to that game at the time. Strippers are the same thing its just too hard to get that ATM mentality out of them for me, I know one illustrious member here who flourishes in the strip clubs and it has always impressed me but I dont have the game for it or the time. I have found that I get more from the college coeds, mentoring them and sleeping with them is just more bang for my buck. I dont have any illusions what the score is, we are using each other and Im fine with it. Im having alot more fun doing this than I was hobbying and the cost is a wash.

OH and for the love of god and all things holy DO NOT LET THE LADIES in the SD forum. Its been so amazingly low drama I dont want it jinxed by adding the potential for white knights. That forum is sooo much better because everyone rows the same direction. Give the ladies their own but please keep them out of ours. Originally Posted by Grifter
Come on, there are a few of us that have actually been there, done that, and lasted. I played that game for over 2 years. I admit I was not a provider until about 6 weeks ago, and a real SD/SB relationship is like A DIFFERENT PLANET from the white envelope hourly gig. The end of my SD/SB relationship was like a divorce and almost killed both of us. I jumped into the provider arena b/c I can't go through that again. Don't boot us out of the forum. : )