Question for our beloved Mod

It is the mods job (unless he's "a mod with training wheels") to enforce the rules in the forum he's appointed. Now if the mod wanted to kick it upstairs for a ruling, again, that is THEIR prerogative but it is up to the forum mod to do that, not to claim the accuser is "butt hurt" because he sees a nuclear rule violation. Originally Posted by gnadfly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjP4X1twScY

Three posters on your side recently opened (forbidden topic) sex threads with links, none of them were banned. Are you going to denigrate JCM for not enforcing the nuclear rules fairly and justly on them? Just answer YES or NO, you lying piece of shit.

Three posters on your side recently opened (forbidden topic) sex threads with links, none of them were banned. Are you going to denigrate JCM for not enforcing the nuclear rules fairly and justly on them? Just answer YES or NO, you lying piece of shit. Originally Posted by andymarksman
which ones were those?
And as I mentioned before, Andy has posted a video that was taken down because it had a kid in it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Twenty more videos were also taken down in that same thread, want to know who originally posted them? You moronic buffoon.
PM your findings to one of the Admins, if they agree then the avatar will be removed ...if not then I guess you'll just have to live with it. Originally Posted by JCM800
You know that's not what he desires all along, let's just leave it at that....
It is not obvious the German Soldier is a minor....it is obvious you got a grudge going with andy and dare I say our beloved resident Mod. Originally Posted by WTF
I know now but am still at a loss as to why since I'm not a regular poster on this Forum.
which ones were those? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm waiting for that moronic buffoon to ask that question.
Exactly. It's not my job to prove that he is NOT underaged. It is obvious he's a minor. It is up to the poster to prove that he's of age. It is the mods job (unless he's "a mod with training wheels") to enforce the rules in the forum he's appointed. Now if the mod wanted to kick it upstairs for a ruling, again, that is THEIR prerogative but it is up to the forum mod to do that, not to claim the accuser is "butt hurt" because he sees a nuclear rule violation.

And as I mentioned before, Andy has posted a video that was taken down because it had a kid in it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If this member had a video removed from here previously by staff then why was his avatar overlooked if it's so obvious in your opinion?

You voiced your concern to me about it and I gave you my opinion on it. If you need a different ruling on it then PM your findings to the Admins about this and it will be looked into.

Otherwise deal with it and move on.
  • WTF
  • 09-14-2017, 07:49 AM
I know now but am still at a loss as to why since I'm not a regular poster on this Forum. Originally Posted by andymarksman
gnad is mad because JCM is not doing exactly as he wants in regards to dilbert who posted a real picture of a kid and me posting a fucking cartoon of a baby crying.

Gnad thinks they should be treated the same. He didn't get his way so now he is using your avatar to try and paint JCM as not being uniform in regards to the rules.

So to answer your question Gnad is just having a hissy fit like a little

The progression of Liberal Fail: Seven Levels to Defeat.

Level 1: Fake News. If it doesn't work go to Level 2.
Level 2: Liberal talking points. If it doesn't work. See Level 3.
Level 3: Fabricated insults. If it doesn't work. See Level 4.
Level 4: Belittling and marginalizing. Doesn't work. See Level 5.
Level 5: Threats of physical violence. Doesn't work. See Level 6.
Level 6: Physical violence. Doesn't work. See Level 7.
Level 7: Retreat and Hide. Doesn't work. See Level 1.

Continue to repeat cycle to assure continued defeat.

WTF's gone full cycle ... and now he's STUCK ON Level 1
  • WTF
  • 09-14-2017, 09:27 AM
A "cartoon" pic is not the same thing as an actual pic of a minor. An actual pic of a minor is not allowed on here. Originally Posted by JCM800
Your interpretation seems broader than the rule .... and the rule says "certain images" .... and "images" include nonphotographic images as well as "pics" ... in fact I don't know what a "cartoon pic" is ... other than a picture of a cartoon ... which is an "image."

It appears that a reasonable interpretation of "certain images" would be those suggestive or sexual type "images" since the qualifying phrase "not material for an adult-themed board."

A case-by-case "interpretation" lends itself to variances in the enforcement depending on the mod and/or the poster, which leads to disparate treatment, which is discriminatory. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Sorry, but nice try though. Originally Posted by JCM800

It wasn't a "try" ... the rule is vague as to meaning.

How about a traffic law that read ...

.. "certain speeds are illegal"?

What pics of children can be posted, then? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He already fucking told you...Cartoon pics you hard headed crybaby!

• WTF
  • 09-15-2017, 07:57 AM

He already fucking told you...Cartoon pics you hard headed crybaby!

Originally Posted by WTF

Wouldn't want this poster as my lawyer!
What pics of children can be posted, then? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He already fucking told you...Cartoon pics you hard headed crybaby! Originally Posted by WTF
Really? Hmmmm.... is Dennis the Menace ok then?

*Pic removed - JCM
You really need to take a vacation, Junior.

But you're really going to have to work on this.,,just can't get thru the LLiarMan Effect unless you do something about it!

Sucks to be you. NO ATTENTION FOR YOU, BUSH LEAGUER!!!
^^STUPID PIG
Meltdown much, oinkboy?

YOU are the one in need of a vacation, you worthless spam queen!

The sooner you're banned, the sooner intelligent discourse can return to this forum.