Why is Tucker in russia

Nobody is saying that he shouldn’t. But the timing of the presumed interview and the content and views espoused should be looked at with just a little skepticism. If the supposed interview happens you will need to watch it and make up your own mind as to what it means. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Then it shouldn't matter. Because it won't change anything for better or worse. It might be interesting maybe even controversial but at the end of the day it will have virtually no impact on American lives. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Whether it matters or not is not relevant.. The question being asked is “Why is Tucker in russia”? Answering that question and speculating on the answer is the point.

If
To Remain on Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Whether it matters or not is not relevant.. The question being asked is “Why is Tucker in russia”? Answering that question and speculating on the answer is the point.

If Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Have fun speculating. I'll take it at face value that he's interviewing Putin. Tucker will most likely disclose his reasons and the nature of the interview when gets ready too. I am not going to speculate because it's really not that important.
Have fun speculating. I'll take it at face value that he's interviewing Putin. Tucker will most likely disclose his reasons and the nature of the interview when gets ready too. I am not going to speculate because it's really not that important. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It is puzzling why many members here can’t accept that Tucker is going to Russia to interview Putin.

All of this speculation as to whether Tucker is a Journalist or not is a bunch of crap. He has a major outlet for news commentary and this interview will be a great score,
Who is he interviewing Putin for? His podcast?
Who is he interviewing Putin for? His podcast? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is interviewing Putin for, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, Alex Hamilton, US Grant, and Ben Franklin.
Whether or not he's there for an actual interview is a convenient cover for his true purpose in visiting/vacationing in russia.
Investigations should start immediately. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sure thing, Mr Orwell. And if he only talks about tying flies, make some shit up. Maybe Christopher Steele is available to work up a dossier.
He is interviewing Putin for, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, Alex Hamilton, US Grant, and Ben Franklin. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If the desired outcome is to make those sainted patriots roll in their graves, then maybe you’re right.

But …

Might as well throw in Tinker Bell and the Easter Bunny so that he covers all parts of the MAGA spectrum.

Yow!

hanahahahahahahahahahah
There are a lot of reasons to go to Russia.

The best reason to go is to make money. But pay attention.

They offered rubles. I asked for gold. We settled on USD. Actually, payment was pre-setup. Contract had a phrase in Russian (with a check box). It was a request to be paid "in local currency". A potentially costly mistake.
Our "minder" warned us about it plus many, many other "service charges".

I went a couple of times post-sanctions. I had to go via Dublin.

I posted a few pictures.

Edit: The "my images gallery" didn't show up.
... Tucker has confirmed that he WILL be interviewing Putin.

#### Salty
Tucker pads sure has been in russia a long time already. Still no interview.
I guarantee this will be a talking point in the future. For a laundry list of bad deeds conducted by trump thru Tucker. If trump wins yall better learn to speak Russian
... Tucker has confirmed that he WILL be interviewing Putin.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What channel Salty? I'll surely-wannter watch.
What channel Salty? I'll surely-wannter watch. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

why here of course. the TCN channel on Youtube

i find all this hand ringing and angst amusing if Carlson is in Mother Russkie to interview Vlad Putin here is where it will drop ..

"My fly fishing interview with tovarisch Putin"

bahahaaa

OMG! it's here !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzmvvKdts8I

BAAHAHHAAAA
It is puzzling why many members here can’t accept that Tucker is going to Russia to interview Putin.

All of this speculation as to whether Tucker is a Journalist or not is a bunch of crap. He has a major outlet for news commentary and this interview will be a great score, Originally Posted by Jackie S
Oh the Democrats think Tucker is going to make some sort of deal with Putin to help Trump get elected. If Trump wins there will be Russia Collusion 2.0. If Trump was to pick Tucker as his running mate, oh the insanity of the Leftist would be comical.
Oh the Democrats think Tucker is going to make some sort of deal with Putin to help Trump get elected. If Trump wins there will be Russia Collusion 2.0. If Trump was to pick Tucker as his running mate, oh the insanity of the Leftist would be comical. Originally Posted by Levianon17
... Blimey! ... I surely feel like "Soothe-Sayer Sam"...

I already mentioned that Trump might choose Tucker.

... However, ... could He? ... Would He? ... Should He??

Maybe, just maybe - - Trump will choose Putin!

... Might be the reason Tucker's in Russia...

#### Salty