"AMERICAN SNIPER" OPENS TODAY....

Are you asking me for my opinion on the film and Moore and Rogen (one's a director and the other's an actor, right)?

Can you say: "Communication skills, rio?"

Clarify yourself, toejelly! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Eat shit and die liberal pond scum.
You're a lying SOB, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Rogen compared American Sniper to Stolz der Nation (Nation’s Pride), a Nazi propaganda film, and your lies do not -- cannot -- change that fact, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You're a faggot fucking Nazi disciple, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here is a perfect example on how a intelligent right wing board member reply's with perfect spelling, punctuation, and a lack of insults..LMAO
You wouldn't know where to shit without FNC, rio.

Can you say target demographic?

Out of curiosity, what was your opinion before you turned on FNC?

Just as I thought. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Speaking of being vague, here is YOUR original request for my opinion. In my reply I asked if you wanted an opinion of the film or opinion of Moore and Rogen. But you are so stupid you cant read nor understand so you confuse my response as a request for your opinion.
I do not ask opinion of fools and idiots let alone liars like you. As usual you dumb down the conversation and try to spin. What a complete moron you show yourself to be.
Here is a perfect example on how a intelligent right wing board member reply's with perfect spelling, punctuation, and a lack of insults..LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If some people had actually saw the movie (or did very little research) Kyle joined the Navy before 9/11. So you can harp about the lies told by Bush if it makes you happy but that is not why Kyle joined. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually in the movie he and his brother are watching TV when the trade centers are attaced and he is enlisting in the next scene.
Speaking of being vague, here is YOUR original request for my opinion. In my reply I asked if you wanted an opinion of the film or opinion of Moore and Rogen. But you are so stupid you cant read nor understand so you confuse my response as a request for your opinion.
I do not ask opinion of fools and idiots let alone liars like you. As usual you dumb down the conversation and try to spin. What a complete moron you show yourself to be. Originally Posted by rioseco
Well, Goober, why not give me your opinion on all three of them.

Apparently this shit is making your head hurt.

Why did you bother? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I never stated, like you did, "Who the fuck cares?"
Here is a perfect example on how a [sic] intelligent right wing board member reply's [sic] with perfect spelling, punctuation, and a lack of insults..LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a faggot fucking Nazi disciple, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: Please try not to insult another person's grammar and punctuation when you don't write so well yourself.....

I admit I had to look it up....

Mus·sul·man
ˈməsəlmən/
noun & adjective
noun: Mussulman; plural noun: Mussulmans; plural noun: Mussulmen; adjective: Mussulman
  1. archaic term for Muslim.
Pot, meet kettle.

LMAO!
Well, Goober, why not give me your opinion on all three of them.

Apparently this shit is making your head hurt.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here goes Gomer (that's the gay pump jockey)
The film was great. Very well done work. As for Moore and Rogen I did not care for either of them before they trashed the film and Chris Kyle because he was a sniper. I hear Moore is already back tracking his b/s. Something that you may consider since you foam at the mouth attacking others daily for their views without provocation.
You had to make it personal again, didn't you, OFT?

I have plans to see Sniper Sunday.

I liked some of Moore's films, some more than others. I don't really care one way or the other about Rogen, except he was your hero when he was standing up for Freedom of Speech a couple of weeks ago.

What was your MOS?
You had to make it personal again, didn't you, OFT?

I have plans to see Sniper Sunday.

I liked some of Moore's films, some more than others. I don't really care one way or the other about Rogen, except he was your hero when he was standing up for Freedom of Speech a couple of weeks ago.

What was your MOS? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I never said he was my hero. I did say fuck N. Korea/show the film. As for personal..... you're the one who started it by calling me Goober. Now go take your free government anti-phsychotic meds.
I never said he was my hero. I did say fuck N. Korea/show the film. As for personal..... you're the one who started it by calling me Goober. Now go take your free government anti-phsychotic meds. Originally Posted by rioseco
No, you're right, rio. You said IBIdiot was your hero ... My bad!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
No, you're right, rio. You said IBIdiot was your hero ... My bad!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Finally something, one thing we can both agree on.
Do you think the two of us could ever lay down the sword and just exchange views or thoughts here ??? Im willing to give you that respect. Can you throw down the axe. Or do you want to just continue the same b/s. Up to you now.
it's getting pretty tedious duking it out with you, rio. It just feels so unfair, kinda like being a ringer in the Special Olympics. How much fun can it be beating your ass all day every day?

Bring something of substance to the table and I'll look at it, bubba. Then maybe I'll accept your surrender and play it straight... Of course, this is coming from the same hand worker who told me to "eat shit and die, liberal pond scum" in Post 76, so maybe you should bring something nice enough for us to overlook that.

Now it's on you rio.

Play nice is your move.