Mayweather is a bitch, coward & pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Mayweather' hubris and cowardliness just cost the dumb as fool
100 million dollars...

Fucking faggot...
With all the recent developments I thought we'd revise this one and see what unique excuses all the Mayweather fans will come up with now that Paquiao's agreed to all terms and signed pretty much. Ike want to start?
  • mr666
  • 01-22-2015, 12:34 AM
I read somewhere that this fight will further be delayed because Pacquio has a contract with HBO and Mayweather has a contract with Showtime. Can anyone elaborate?
  • Trey
  • 01-22-2015, 08:00 AM
Mayweather hates the guy that promotes PAC. I don't think he ever got over that either. I think that will be the excuse to stop it this time unless they cut old bob out of it.

I kinda gave up on this fight anyway. I expect him to fight Kahn in May.
  • mr666
  • 01-22-2015, 08:52 AM
We'll probably see CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar in UFC before this ever happens.
Why waste your money on this fight .
Pacquiao vs Mayweather........please! This fight will prove nothing, I hope it doesn't take place. This fight should have happened long ago, not now. Mayweather is an overrated fighter who hand picks the opponents he feels he can run from and not get into a true slugging match. Mayweather wins almost half of his fights by points and not knockouts. Look at his record and the number of fights that went the distance, how many of those opponents do you recognize? If he is as great as he has you believe, he should have won most of his fights by knockout, especially with the number of unknown fighters he faced. Of the 26 or so opponents he knocked out or beat by tko, how many of them do you recognize? He fought a few well known fighters but they were past their prime; he ducked many fighters when they were in their prime, like a younger Pacquiao, Acelino Freitas, Kostya Tszyu, Antonio Margarito just to name a few. So FUCK Mayweather, the only thing he is good at, is scamming millions of dollars from Dumb Asses with his version of a Ponzi Scheme.......I'm referring to all the Dumb Asses that invest their hard earned money on a Mayweather Pay Per View event and your ROI is to watch Fraud Mayweather prance around the ring playing tag. So to all you Fraud Mayweather supporters, before you start on me, Fuck You! I have not and never will pay for any PPV event much less a circus event like Pretty Boy Fraud's.
Why waste your money on this fight . Originally Posted by jstone420
Exactly...I said I'd never pay to watch another Mayweather fight...
  • Tetas
  • 01-22-2015, 02:07 PM
Mayweather did exactly what he was wanting to do...delayed until Pac-man wasn't the hard-hitting, push until they break brawler he use to be.
He can dance and win on points now so it'll probably happen in the next year or so.
Back when pacman was a "hard hitting brawler" he was being PUMPED FULL OF STEROIDS.

Mayweather tried to fight pacquiao years ago but pac REFUSED TO TAKE A DRUG TEST.

Now that pacquiao is MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT TO THE IRS all of a sudden he's willing to take a drug test. He's desperate for that big payday.

And yea I know how pacquiao is a super nice guy and mayweather is an arrogant ghetto prick. So what? Mayweather doesn't care if people like him, he's laughing all the way to the bank. And no I'm NOT a mayweather fan but I do give credit where credit is due.
Back when pacman was a "hard hitting brawler" he was being PUMPED FULL OF STEROIDS.
That is your opinion, not a fact. The fact is that Pacquiao has never failed a drug test administered by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. The NSAC uses urine tests once just before the fight and once immediately following the fight to check for steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs.
Mayweather tried to fight pacquiao years ago but pac REFUSED TO TAKE A DRUG TEST.
Pacquiao did not refuse to take a drug test. He refused to give in to the demands set by Fraud Mayweather, specifically the manner the drug test should be administered. Mayweather wanted an Olympic-style drug test which included drawing blood from the fighters, which is not the norm for fights in Nevada. If they wanted to change the rules at this point, it should have come from the NSAC, not the Mayweather camp.
Mayweather always uses excuses to avoid fighting dangerous opponents and then makes it look as if it was the other fighter's fault that a fight didn't take place. FYI-- Pacquiao agreed to unlimited random urine testing and random blood testing up to 14 days before the fight and another blood test immediately after the fight, which is enough to catch any PEDs that he may have used leading up to the fight.
Now that pacquiao is MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT TO THE IRS all of a sudden he's willing to take a drug test. He's desperate for that big payday.
He always taken drug tests before and after every fight and never has tested positive for PEDs.

And yea I know how pacquiao is a super nice guy and mayweather is an arrogant ghetto prick. So what? Mayweather doesn't care if people like him, he's laughing all the way to the bank. And no I'm NOT a mayweather fan but I do give credit where credit is due
Well, about the only thing you are right about, is how Mayweather does not care if people like him or not; he likes taking your hard earned money and no doubt laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. I see you are Not a Mayweather fan but you do give credit where credit is due?? Really? I'm just curious to what type of credit are you giving and for what merits is this credit due?

At this point like many of you I'm not optimistic about this happening. It's been prolonged by Mayweather with bullshit conditions it's ridiculous.
both are fags..both need to grow a pair...may jr a cherry picker...don't forget manny a bitch too with his status and fame who needs that shitty promoter bob arum and a boxing adviser...? michael koncz ? seriously ?
I'm just curious to what type of credit are you giving and for what merits is this credit due?

Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
Maybe you haven't noticed but mayweather is UNDEFEATED and is ranked pound for pound best fighter in the world by ALL sports writers and reporters who cover boxing. EVERY SINGLE PERSON INVOLVED IN BOXING agrees that mayweather is the number one pound for pound boxer in the world.

And if pacquiao is so good why did he get KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT by marquez? You do know that mayweather easily beat marquez right?

And if you know anything about sports and sports training you know it's OBVIOUS pacquiao has been on steroids for years.

Pacquiao only finally agreed to drug testing because he NEEDS THE MONEY BAD to pay off his debt to the irs. He doesn't even care if he wins, he just wants/needs the money.

It's like jay z said "numbers don't lie, check the scoreboard". 47-0 baby!
You do know that mayweather easily beat marquez right?! Originally Posted by Bombay
When Marquez fought mayweather Marquez was at a big disadvantage because mayweather made him fight as a welterweight which isn't Marquez natural weightclass. Mayweather could've easily came down and fought at super lightweight but as we all know mayweather is a pussy and won't fight anybody unless he has every advantage in his favor. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
^ this !!!

Only one that is not a pussy is Marquez !!! he fought both Flomo N Pactard !!!!