Would you prefer Pegging or simple prostate massage?

Ask the guy to buy one...
They know what they like and they know that no one was using it before they got there. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Goddess, you truly are the best at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
I am one jealous motherfucker. I am a pretty open minded man sexually, as is my fiancé. However this is the one thing I cannot do. Hemorrhoids and fissures make my ability to have my asshole gaping wide after getting fucked nearly impossible. I'd love to feel that strap on hard in my ass getting fucked furiously.
  • anita
  • 04-14-2015, 10:56 PM
Pegging, and you must call me madam while you bend over like I tell you. Don't worry, I will be nice and affectionate. I will make sure you like it. Also, I like licking a clean asshole :-).
Pegging, absolutely pegging.

I'm biased though, that is "my kink".
Believe it or not, this is one thing I've never experienced, but thinking that I need to try it! How would I bring it up to a provider? I only get a chance to get one session in every couple of months, so I don't want to blow it.
Look for a lady who specializes in it, or at least actively mentions that she enjoys it. You don't want just *anyone* putting stuff in your butt.
Look for a lady who specializes in it, or at least actively mentions that she enjoys it. You don't want just *anyone* putting stuff in your butt. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
That is very good advice.
I like a woman sticking her finger in my ass. Especially if she is sucking me off. I get super hard. If you want a good way for me to explode when I come, just stick a finger in my ass.

I also like it if I'm doing doubles and while I'm working a woman, the other is licking my ass.
Love to be pegged with progressively bigger strap-on!
I like a woman sticking her finger in my ass. Especially if she is sucking me off. I get super hard. If you want a good way for me to explode when I come, just stick a finger in my ass.
Originally Posted by Jon[s]
I LOVE when a lady slides a finger ( or 2....or 3!!!!) inside. Had an old g/f who used to regularly finger fuck me, and I loved it! Have been doing the AMP's for years, and have found a few who would venture into this territory, but very few were really enthusiastic about it. Would love to find a provider who honestly ENJOYED this. Have had fingers, but never been pegged. Think it would be great !
I LOVE when a lady slides a finger ( or 2....or 3!!!!) inside. Had an old g/f who used to regularly finger fuck me, and I loved it! Have been doing the AMP's for years, and have found a few who would venture into this territory, but very few were really enthusiastic about it. Would love to find a provider who honestly ENJOYED this. Have had fingers, but never been pegged. Think it would be great ! Originally Posted by cajunconnoisseur
well damn baby...be your way soon!
This thread is starting to read like a series of descriptions about all the things I love!!

Rimming... prostate play... pegging... fisting... hole teasing... I love it all !!

(My rimming & prostate/oral combo are what make me 'legendary' though. Those are truly my personal favorites. One of my friends jokes that they are the "house special". )

Rimming is super soothing, blissful & relaxing; prostate play is intense on a whole 'nother level, which can be a challenging psychological experience and result in out-of-this-world orgasms; pegging is a fun role reversal that can fill you up nice and smooth; fisting is a delicious way for experienced players with skilled muscles to gradually swallow a skilled hand; and "hole teasing" is the deliciously sensual practice of indulging your pleasurable nerve endings while (optionally) training your sphincter muscles so you will be prepared to try more kinds of assplay (great for beginners)!

It all just depends on you and what sensations you're chasing.
Dayuum.....think I am falling in love with these ladies!!! (Or, at least a serious case of lust....LOL)
On a few occasions, I have enjoyed a prostrate massage. The orgasm is intense with much more volume than is normal for me. But the very best thing about it is the wonderful feeling of contentment that follows.