Anyone watching Filthy Rich Jeffry Epstein?

I agree and she should not get any kind of a pass. She is a big piece of shit pedophile. My hope is that if she stays alive which I doubt. She should spend the rest of her worthless life in prison being someones bitch. Originally Posted by R.M.
I doubt she has a whole lot more evidence than the Feds don’t already have. Epstein would have never have flown back to the US if he had any idea if he was going to be arrested. The picked him up shortly after he landed and raided his Manhattan home. She may be willing to testify against some big names. That might buy her a lesser sentence. She’s going to jail no matter what.
I have a feeling Tom Hanks is going to be named. He is a huge pedophile. Originally Posted by R.M.
Yes sir. Now Tom Hanks is missing and his son had a full blown blown melt down.
Heh
Attachment 872763
#SRCUSA
#Pizzagate
#wayfair Originally Posted by R.M.

Yikes! Please tell me you don't believe this. It's the kind of crap that makes it easier for Google and twitter to censor intelligent, legitimate conservative opinions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...xplained-trump
  • R.M.
  • 07-13-2020, 02:25 PM
I doubt she has a whole lot more evidence than the Feds don’t already have. Epstein would have never have flown back to the US if he had any idea if he was going to be arrested. The picked him up shortly after he landed and raided his Manhattan home. She may be willing to testify against some big names. That might buy her a lesser sentence. She’s going to jail no matter what. Originally Posted by bambino
Did you notice she vacationed with that fugly Chelesa Clinton.
One thing is for sure Prince Andrew is going down. LoL
Yikes! Please tell me you don't believe this. It's the kind of crap that makes it easier for Google and twitter to censor intelligent, legitimate conservative opinions. Originally Posted by lustylad
I have worked in the entertainment field for over eighteen years and you would shit your pants if you knew some of things I know and have seen.
I'm looking forward to watching Hollywood burn.
Did you notice she vacationed with that fugly Chelesa Clinton.
One thing is for sure Prince Andrew is going down. LoL
I have worked in the entertainment field for over eighteen years and you would shit your pants if you knew some of things I know and have seen.
I'm looking forward to watching Hollywood burn. Originally Posted by R.M.
Yeah, I said before Randy Andy will be the sacrificial lamb. They’ll throw him under the bus and move on. Gizzy will go to the pokey for maybe 5 years. If she keeps her mouth shut about others she’ll return to a pot of cash.