Place your bets here - Electoral College and Senate

Stay tuned! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Looney tuned!

Missing a chance to address the role of racism in UT's history

https://www.tribtalk.org/2017/06/22/...n-uts-history/

There is no acknowledgement of what confederate officer, cattleman, banker and longtime UT benefactor George Littlefield intended when he commissioned this statue and five others on campus: to celebrate white supremacy and embed it into the very landscape of UT-Austin.

True, there is no written statement by Littlefield saying this. But consider the six men this former UT regent chose to commemorate with statues: Davis, president of the Confederacy; Robert E. Lee and Albert Sidney Johnston, confederate generals; John H. Reagan, architect of black disenfranchisement after Reconstruction, from poll taxes to literacy tests; James Stephen Hogg, the Texas governor who signed the first Jim Crow bills into law in 1891; and Woodrow Wilson, the first post-Civil War southern president, who removed blacks from positions of power in the federal government, segregated the federal bureaucracy and refused to involve the federal government in defending black civil rights in the face of white terrorist violence.

The avatar.

Shame shame.
So you don't have any idea what he's talking about either Originally Posted by Jam3768

I don't have any idea what YOU are talking about.
I don't have any idea what YOU are talking about. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
That's weak
I am piggybacking your Senate prediction.

49 Republicans
51 Democrats

Electoral College?

Biden 316
Trump 254
318 for Biden.
52 for dems.

And just a reminder from 2016, the Russians interfered with the election.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1867249

OK, there will be no actual money on the line. But here's your chance to prove you're the best prognosticator in the eccie political forum.

Question 1: After the elections this year have all been decided, how many Senators will be Democrats and how many will be Republicans?

Question 2: How many electoral votes will Trump win? And how many will Biden win?

Rules: Only entries submitted before midnight, Sunday, October 11 will be accepted. You may not change your estimate after submission. Bernie Sanders and Angus King, two independent Senators who caucus with Democrats, will be counted as Democrats. There will be one winner for the Senate question and one winner for the Electoral College question. Your predictions for Democratic and Republican Senators should total 100. And your prediction for number of electoral votes received by Trump plus electoral votes received by Biden should total 538. In the event of a tie, the winners will share the glory.

My entry -

Question 1: 49 Republicans and 51 Democrats

Question 2: 203 electoral votes for Trump and 335 electoral votes for Biden. Originally Posted by Tiny
  • Tiny
  • 10-09-2020, 11:07 PM
Here's where we are going into Sunday:

Presidency -

Chung Tran: Biden wins with 316 electoral votes
Munchmasterman: Biden wins with 318 electoral votes
SpeedRacer: Biden wins with 335 electoral votes
Tiny: Biden wins with 335 electoral votes
Tsmokies: Biden wins with 300 electoral votes
WTF: Biden wins with 291 electoral votes

Senate -

Chung Tran: 49 Republicans and 51 Democrats
Dilbert: 54.5 Republicans and 43.5 Democrats
HedonistForever: 48.5 Republicans and 51.5 Democrats
Jackie S.: 54 Republicans and 46 Democrats
Munchmasterman: 48 Republicans and 52 Democrats
SpeedRacer: 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats
Tiny: 49 Republicans and 51 Democrats
Tsmokies: 45 Republicans and 55 Democrats
WTF: 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats
  • Tiny
  • 10-09-2020, 11:17 PM
Any respectable Libertarian is 3/4 libertarian.

Hell the 100% are for a bunch of shit that would even get ya banned from this shithole! Originally Posted by WTF
Indeed. For example, while you were gone I posted a link to a piece in VICE on donkey sex in a coastal part of Colombia. It was done from a cultural or anthropological point of view, and I didn't post anything like Encounter Reviews of burros. But still several posters kindly advised I needed to be careful because it could run astray of forum rules and get me points.

In any event, this is what separates a 3/4 Libertarian like you from an 85% Libertarian like me. I believe it's the God given right for man and burro to get it on, as long as both parties are of legal age, they both consent, and they both enjoy it. The idea actually makes me want to throw up, but as an 85% Libertarian I must accept it.

Welcome back!
Indeed. For example, while you were gone I posted a link to a piece in VICE on donkey sex in a coastal part of Colombia. It was done from a cultural or anthropological point of view, and I didn't post anything like Encounter Reviews of burros. But still several posters kindly advised I needed to be careful because it could run astray of forum rules and get me points.

In any event, this is what separates a 3/4 Libertarian like you from an 85% Libertarian like me. I believe it's the God given right for man and burro to get it on, as long as both parties are of legal age, they both consent, and they both enjoy it. The idea actually makes me want to throw up, but as an 85% Libertarian I must accept it.

Welcome back! Originally Posted by Tiny
How does the burro consent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0IMvWhR6B0

Welcome back! Originally Posted by Tiny
How do burros consent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WlTs8sbJs8

I believe it's the God given right for man and burro to get it on, as long as both parties are of legal age, they both consent, and they both enjoy it. Originally Posted by Tiny
Donkeys give consent for interspecies sex? See this is why nobody takes libertarians seriously.
  • Tiny
  • 10-10-2020, 07:22 AM
Donkeys give consent for interspecies sex? See this is why nobody takes libertarians seriously. Originally Posted by texassapper
That was a joke. Libertarians don’t have a position on relations with donkeys.
  • Tiny
  • 10-10-2020, 07:37 AM
How do burros consent?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
How the past repeats itself. That’s exactly how another South Carolina Senator, Lindsey Graham, will comport himself when it comes time for Jo Jorgensen to nominate a peace loving Secretary of State
Slight tweak to my prediction, since I have time.

Still going with 51 Democrats, 49 Republicans in the Senate

But add a few Electors to Joe.

Biden 322
Trump 248

Final answer!

Final answer! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I want to be a millionaire....final answer
I don't know what it gonna be other then hanging chads again , Big T may pull the 12 ad out before Joeys and Hoeys can use the 25 ad All I know is Chaos is coming.