Had to do it so sue me!

• nsoo
  • 02-12-2012, 11:51 PM
hii honey count with me for your party.
Oh my god.... So much drama that wasn't even started by me. Maxxen, hopefully one day I can buy you a beer. And please, before you give me a diatribe about you not drinking a beer I purchased because you have a taste for Coors and I hate Coors just remember that I wish you the best and at no time have I made a threat against you. Your friend made a remark at me so I made one back. Don't dish it unless you can take it. I dished it with the BBW comment and I have taken the hits from you girls. However, enough is enough. My exsistance and opinions shouldn't bother you this much. Trust me, you're do not bother me.

Again, for everyone to see, I wish you happiness and success in all your future adventures. I do hope one day I can buy you a drink and get to know you to put all this behind us.
  • Vyt
  • 02-13-2012, 08:40 AM
And with that please let's stop the slams and get back to talking about parties, UTR hotness and associated fun!
Actually I love a good beer! So I'm open to the invite sometime. All is fair in love and war. Have a great day!

Back to my party people's!
What alcohol should I bring?
Ice Wine!!
Ha, you know last time a certain gentleman friend bought that for us...not in my budget but perhaps he can be persuaded.

I'm working on more of an Everclear mixed with cherry kool aid type budget.

Ice Wine!! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Ice wine? I'm a wine lover but am confused! Lol!

Bring whatever you like to drink Doll.

I will have 2 large bottles of Chardonnay and 2 large red wine (this is my special guests favorite. . .another hint!) and beer. Please bring a beverage of choice if you would like.

Reya...I bet we could get him to bring us some We may have to ask him to bring 2 bottles....and then hide them for just us, hehe!
Oh duh! Lmao! Not sure if he's coming...Rox? Any word? If not then we need to pm him. He's a lot of fun!
Max you would not like it. It's a very sweet wine, sweeter then what I normally drink
Oh yes he indeed is coming!!!
Ice wine? I'm a wine lover but am confused! Lol!

Bring whatever you like to drink Doll.

I will have 2 large bottles of Chardonnay and 2 large red wine (this is my special guests favorite. . .another hint!) and beer. Please bring a beverage of choice if you would like.
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
hmmm.. special guest? i wonder if its who i think it may be. if it is, perhaps you 2 can recreate the pose of that statue on your dresser. only this time you assume the brunettes position
I wanna go!!
Ooooh Grecco