REPUBLICAN FAIL!!!!!

When did you meet him? Originally Posted by bambino
Never.
You are too late I already RTM the mods perhaps you need to re-read the eccie rules - the way you put it was act of violence against me. Do you think if a member said that he was going to hire someone to kill you that it's ok - or if I were to say I will have my mob relatives to whack you - but I come back and say well I wasn't going to do it personally so I did nothing wrong ? Sorry pal it doesn't work that way- points are coming your way. Also you are not Italian stop with the games. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are too late I already RTM the mods perhaps you need to re-read the eccie rules - the way you put it was act of violence against me. Do you think if a member said that he was going to hire someone to kill you that it's ok - or if I were to say I will have my mob relatives to whack you - but I come back and say well I wasn't going to do it personally so I did nothing wrong ? Sorry pal it doesn't work that way- points are coming your way. Also you are not Italian stop with the games. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I think the mods laugh at you because you are a whiny sissy. Nobody is getting points. GFY.
luke wyatt dumb as shit.

this is a flame forum. pissing, pooping and shitting is the norm here.

its not for someone with a thin skin. if you can't hack it, then stay out of this forum.
  • R.M.
  • 09-22-2016, 03:23 PM
Ding Bat you should read the rules. Here let me help you.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1799633

You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drug mention and drug use mentions, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance and any type of racial slurs, those will not be tolerated.

Beyond that, you are on your own.

IF you choose to play in these discussions, you are on your own. Bring your own thick skin, neosporin and bandaids (or tourniquet, whatever). Don't come running to me, or the other moderators to save you because someone hurt your feelings, or you said something stupid and got your ass handed to you.

If you RTM a post from here outside of the above topics, you will be referred right back to this sticky thread, with no remorse.

All I can offer you is some Vaseline.