PrePaid Session

I think I just fell in LOVE! Originally Posted by Still Looking

We are ALL in love with Tiffany! Humble, intelligent, and beautiful. She is the definition of a courtesan on so many levels.
Ran a feasibilty study with a double blind. Fighting all gravitational forces for 48 hours has a 2.1 percent chance of success. However we still sometimes buy lotto tickets so I gues anything is possible. Originally Posted by burkalini
Burk, will you have withdrawals? Do we need to get you in a 12 step program? LOL
Not sure what you mean "these types of ladies." Many times these are ladies who some asshole knocked up and ran - though no fault of their own they were born poor, but they're not living on welfare. I guess you've never struggled to make ends meet, I have. I perhaps have a little extra empathy because of those struggles. Originally Posted by Louigi
The one's that can't save a dime and living from one client to another. Yes, I struggle every day to pay the bills, just like everyone else. It's not about how much money a person has, as its about knowing how to be wise on spending your money.
Burk, will you have withdrawals? Do we need to get you in a 12 step program? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

My typing fingers are shaking as we speak.
My typing fingers are shaking as we speak. Originally Posted by burkalini

Shot of Patron might settle your nerves! LOL You realize we can say anything we want and if she responds she would be a liar and a hypocrite! Plus we could PM Ms. TJ and have her take care of business! Wait a minute... I just realized this is only for 48 hours? She will be back and then were screwed! Ah, never mind, I wouldn't know where to hide! LOL

Hey did you see her Sig Line... I think that means your engaged!?
It's not about how much money a person has, as its about knowing how to be wise on spending your money. Originally Posted by shorty
So no matter what your income, you should be able to feed, cloth and shelter yourself and all your kids, as long as you manage your money wisely? All I can say is brilliant - you've apparently not experienced having your outgo exceed your income by multipliers of 3 or 4

Whatever - we're WAY off topic now!
So no matter what your income, you should be able to feed, cloth and shelter yourself and all your kids, as long as you manage your money wisely? All I can say is brilliant - you've apparently not experienced having your outgo exceed your income by multipliers of 3 or 4

Whatever - we're WAY off topic now! Originally Posted by Louigi
And when I increase my hobby budget, this is exactly why I feel good about myself! I always think of the needy! LOL

Shorty, I'll let you answer... remember she called you "Brilliant" Hey is this a solicitation?
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a fuck today.
Now we're back on track.
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a fuck today. Originally Posted by burkalini
I don't have my glasses...did she say she has a big rack?
No she said she has a big crack
No she said she has a big crack Originally Posted by burkalini
Oh, not another one of those!
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a fuck today. Originally Posted by burkalini
Don't forget there's inflation on that pussy price for Tuesday. I think the inflation price is whatever the price of the bill coming due is!
Nothing me and 20 of my closest friends can't handle.Shit it's dark in here.
Nothing me and 20 of my closest friends can't handle.Shit it's dark in here. Originally Posted by burkalini
Hey, somebody find the car keys so we can drive out of here!