"THEY AREN'T TERRORISTS" THEY ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS (OR WHATEVER)....

it is nigh impossible to have any reasonable discussion with a truther of any sort.

for they can be shown fact after fact after fact and proof after proof and eye witness after eye witness, but then they will say, did you know there was a nut that wasn't fully tightened on a bolt on a load bearing wall and how did that happen, eh?

they take some small, unconnected to the real cause, inconsequential thing, and make it the missing link to the truth, instead of accepting the simple ness of the real cause

perhaps pete carroll was really in under the control of gamblers and called the pass play at the goal line to keep his family from being killled because did you know he was seen in las vegas last august in a restaurant in a deep discussion
.. perhaps pete carroll was really in under the control of gamblers and called the pass play at the goal line to keep his family from being killled because did you know he was seen in las vegas last august in a restaurant in a deep discussion Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
.. but his explanation is more "plausible" ... although horrendously ill-advised.

I would have more empathy had his family been hostages.

The problem with pinning the tail on Bush in a conspiracy ... Obaminable!

In order to "cover" for Bush in the alleged conspiracy ....

.... Obaminable intentionally and with nefarious purpose murdered OBL.

That would probably be an impeachable offense.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2015, 09:07 AM
I compare the 'Truthers' with the 'Birthers'. I put them in the same camp as Code Pink and The Tea Party.

Stevie Wonder just pm'ed me and said your vision is worse than his if you can't tell that the OBL in that video is fake. Did you even look at the photo comparisons? The video you posted has a much darker, fatter OBL with a wider nose- it's a FAKE you moron!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You're an imbecilic "Truther", WE. By definition you're the "moron", WE. BTW, by your retarded analysis, there's no way these two pictures could be of the same person, WE:
You all know the government lies and covers up. How is it that on this subject you unquestionably accept the government's story on this, when even the official 911 Commission says they didn't get all the information?
You all know the government lies and covers up. How is it that on this subject you unquestionably accept the government's story on this, when even the official 911 Commission says they didn't get all the information? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Please cite where any other group has taken credit for killing almost 3,000 people on U.S. soil on 9/11. Please explain WE's assertion that UBL worked for the U.S. up until 9/11. It boggles the imagination to insist that UBL was on the U.S. payroll while Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator tried, but failed, to kill UBL with cruise missiles.
I compare the 'Truthers' with the 'Birthers'. I put them in the same camp as Code Pink and The Tea Party.

Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, no one cares where you put the tea party
You're an imbecilic "Truther", WE. By definition you're the "moron", WE. BTW, by your retarded analysis, there's no way these two pictures could be of the same person, WE: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You a fucking ridiculous, you know that?

Val Kilmer a terrorist?

If some of you truely believe the things you're saying about religions in this country...this country has more reason to fear you than it does any foreign citizen...

I'm sorry that I, and my brothers, ever put our lives in harms way for you...

Good bye... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Wakeup – I agree we should all vigorously defend our First Amendment freedom of religion. Part of this defense involves ensuring that the values underpinning the First Amendment – namely, freedom of conscience and separation of church and state – are embraced by all of our citizens, including Muslim Americans. Belief in apostasy killings (death penalty for leaving Islam) or shariah law are fundamentally inconsistent with the values underpinning the First Amendment. Pointing this out is healthy. It should not be equated with Islamophobia or an attempt to deprive Muslim Americans of their own First Amendment rights.

9/11 prompted many patriotic Americans to enlist in the military. Are you sorry that you and your brothers put your lives in harms way to protect the right of so-called 9/11 “truthers” such as Limpdick to spew their lies and nonsense here? That strikes me as a bigger paradox.

You a fucking ridiculous, you know that?

Val Kilmer a terrorist?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only in your twisted, pathetic little mind, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You're an imbecilic "Truther", WE. By definition you're the "moron", WE. BTW, by your retarded analysis, there's no way these two pictures could be of the same person, WE: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You dumb stupid fuck- so did OBL get a tan- have nose surgery and then eat at an all you can eat buffet and gain 50 lbs before he made that video? And a marine just happen to find that tape ?
I really can't believe the stupidity of some people - do you remember days after 9-11 they found Muhammad Attas wallet with his i.d? I really want to know who was the maker of that wallet - where it survive a plan crash with intense Heat? Has the govt given a good reason who WTC 7 bldg collasped in the same fashion as the other 2 blogs ?
I really can't believe the stupidity of some people - do you remember days after 9-11 they found Muhammad Attas wallet with his i.d? I really want to know who was the maker of that wallet - where it survive a plan crash with intense Heat? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Get the story right, you dumbfuck.... they found Atta's wallet on the remains of a Mossad agent!
You all know the government lies and covers up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
A problem with making up a lie about bringing down the WTC towers is the scope of the various countries and administrations involved to orchestrate it and then "cover it up."

Like I posted: A secondary problem is ...

..... Obaminable murdering an "innocent" man in furtherance of the conspiracy!

Or was that a lie also?
You dumb stupid fuck- so did OBL get a tan- have nose surgery and then eat at an all you can eat buffet and gain 50 lbs before he made that video? And a marine just happen to find that tape ?
I really can't believe the stupidity of some people - do you remember days after 9-11 they found Muhammad Attas wallet with his i.d? I really want to know who was the maker of that wallet - where it survive a plan crash with intense Heat? Has the govt given a good reason who WTC 7 bldg collasped in the same fashion as the other 2 blogs ?
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Your obnoxious denials don't change the facts, WE: the video is real per your "respectable," cited source. And the collapse of WTC 7 was explained in a Popular Mechanics' article.
You dumb stupid fuck- Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Now there is a logical and unbeatable factual argument. Here's my response.

To NotWellEndowed .... You dumb stupid fuck!

It's a draw. No overtime. Game over.

Now back to writing reviews about well-proportioned ATFs having multiple orgasms.