We can play, but respect boundaries!

• pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 10:29 PM
Seriously? Come on... man?

Thats some laughable hoe shit. A restraining order lol. Is the P in your name for pussy? Man up a bit. Dont threaten a man with "I'm gonna tell!" unless youre a chick selling your ass you shouldn't fear the male members here for any reason.

I dont know if what I said made your pussy hurt, if it did go ahead and rtm it. If your balls drop far enough to say "fuck you trey." I can take it and move on. Originally Posted by Trey
Trey ask these dudes to troll you for awhile instead of me. lol. i'm here to have fun, not have trolls in my face.

the problem, as i see it, is if i respond in kind, i get pointed. screw that. so ya, if these 2 blokes need restraining orders to get off my case, so be it. meanwhile, if you want them on yours, please, let them know. lol.

but we good Trey. good recent review as well.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 10:31 PM
Sounds like he has some sand in his twat... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
and of course, you're also rude. great look. very sexy..

Hobbyists, doesn't Amelia come across as a real class act..

look up threads started under my handle, and calculate avg page views and avg replies n report back.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
ummm. Ifn that is true ^ it is because I help you with your viewcounts by being present and accounted for.... and you know it. #realTalkBish

Isn't it time to change your tampon?

• pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 10:37 PM
^^lol, coming from you.
TW that pic is hilarious....

There is no point to this thread and all I see is accusations and insults flying.

Let me save you from yourselves and close it.

PM me with a valid argument if you think this BS needs to be reopened.

Shinepro at first you were funny and an interesting read but now, I think not. Now I know why John Amos quit "Good Times".

A certified pussy. RTMed me to the mods several times so much so that mods have issued a restraining order on me not to talk about it. Lmao. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
And you did anyway??