The walls are closing in on Hillary, Obama, DNC, Deep State

Now even Democrats call for Hilldawg to be investigated after Special Counsel Durham revealed her camp hacked Trump's White House servers to link him to Russia

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-report.html
Now even Democrats call for Hilldawg to be investigated after Special Counsel Durham revealed her camp hacked Trump's White House servers to link him to Russia

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-report.html Originally Posted by bambino
Not a single Democrat quoted in that bullshit story. Just an unsubstantiated poll.

I don’t know why any of us bother.

You are gullible beyond comprehension.
... So THIS story is false? ... Is THAT it? ...

#### Salty
Not a single Democrat quoted in that bullshit story. Just an unsubstantiated poll.

I don’t know why any of us bother.

You are gullible beyond comprehension. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not so! If you go over to REAL RAW NEWS, she was executed in april 2021! I have the link also to a site called FIND A GRAVE it's a data base for finding deceased loved ones Graves around the world, and I typed in her name and comeys and tom hanks, they all were there! Exact month and day they were executed! When I started to share hillarys death on FIND A GRAVE, it got quickly taken down! It was her full name. Hillary Dianne Rodham Clinton! And said burial details unknown! So that mugshot was most likely when she was apprehended. But real execution date is April 2021.
  • Tiny
  • 02-14-2022, 09:20 AM
Not so! If you go over to REAL RAW NEWS, she was executed in april 2021! I have the link also to a site called FIND A GRAVE it's a data base for finding deceased loved ones Graves around the world, and I typed in her name and comeys and tom hanks, they all were there! Exact month and day they were executed! When I started to share hillarys death on FIND A GRAVE, it got quickly taken down! It was her full name. Hillary Dianne Rodham Clinton! And said burial details unknown! So that mugshot was most likely when she was apprehended. But real execution date is April 2021. Originally Posted by bambino
Hillary Clinton, James Comey and Tom Hanks were executed in April, 2021? Are you pulling our chain again Bambino? You don’t really believe that.
Not so! If you go over to REAL RAW NEWS, she was executed in april 2021! I have the link also to a site called FIND A GRAVE it's a data base for finding deceased loved ones Graves around the world, and I typed in her name and comeys and tom hanks, they all were there! Exact month and day they were executed! When I started to share hillarys death on FIND A GRAVE, it got quickly taken down! It was her full name. Hillary Dianne Rodham Clinton! And said burial details unknown! So that mugshot was most likely when she was apprehended. But real execution date is April 2021. Originally Posted by bambino
Hillary Clinton, James Comey and Tom Hanks were executed in April, 2021? Are you pulling our chain again Bambino? You don’t really believe that. Originally Posted by Tiny
If you have to ask…………..
President Donald J. Trump

Can you imagine that, what should be the biggest story of our time, bigger than Watergate, is getting absolutely no mention, ZERO, in the New York Times, Washington Post, ABC Fake News, NBC Fake News, CBS Fake News, ratings-dead CNN, and MSDNC. This in itself is a scandal, the fact that a story so big, so powerful, and so important for the future of our Nation is getting zero coverage from LameStream, is being talked about all over the world. Just like they wouldn’t talk about the many Biden corruption scandals prior to the Election, (or for that matter now!), they won’t talk about this, which is potentially even bigger. It shows how totally corrupt and shameless the media is. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and the Republicans, in particular President Donald Trump, got caught illegally spying into the Office of the President? All hell would break loose and the electric chair would immediately come out of retirement. The good news is, everybody is talking about not only this atrocity against our Nation, but that the press refuses to even mention the major crime that took place.
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/62577

Stuart Varney: "In One Respect John Durham Did Democrats a Favor, Hillary Will Surely Not Be Running in 2024" (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ng-2024-video/
"if a tree falls in the forest and the LSM doesn't report it , is it real
So the Hillary Clinton that appears in the Media is a Body Double?
]
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider