Ladies Who Require a Hobbyist's Real Life Information

I recently spoke with the lady who recorded the sessions to protect herself. She made a practice of destroying the recordings as soon as the session was over if nothing negative happened.

That said, though from Houston, she vows never to work in Houston again.

I think we all tend to become complacent sometimes and even the best of us let our guards down on occasion. Even the slightest bit of complacency can put you in a very dangerous situation. Let's just say, I doubt I will ever work outside of Texas again.

If a gentleman doesn't want to show me proper identification which matches the numbers listed on his DateCheck or Preferred 411 member number, then he doesn't want to see me badly enough.

Getting robbed at gunpoint by someone with responsive references tends to make you instate new rules... I'm just saying...

• 07-23-2010, 12:37 PM
We are talking about being in a job that is illegal. Therefore the only sure fire way NOT to get arrested is to retire. Originally Posted by WTF
No, sex work is illegal in the US, but paid companionship is not. There's a difference btwn. a hooker and a flâneuse.
  • 07-23-2010, 12:43 PM
tinker, tinker, t(h)inker...
  • 07-23-2010, 12:57 PM
...but we all know, for WTF it's all the same
Maybe meeting this person first at a public place and get feel for them, or maybe even providing some RL info up front just to get started.
. Originally Posted by slider22
Discretion issues aside that is a great idea with one flaw. The vast majority of appointments are one hour or less in duration. Most gents want to spend all of that precious time BCD & (most) ladies do not do a free meet & greet.

For prostitution to happen an AGREEMENT to exchange services for goods needs to have transpired. ! Originally Posted by WTF
That's why it makes sense to date a known provider. Doesn't necessarily need to be one that is reviewed, just known to be legit. That way you don't even need to come to an "agreement" or talk about activities. You both know what the score is, so to speak...

Edit to add...., Ansley this is so funny, I had no idea that we were saying nearly the exact same thing at the same time. Originally Posted by Becky
The "squirrel" and Ed must have been talking to each other.

Luckily I have been stiffed only once. A dinner date no less. That no good cheating, lying, sonofab*^#h!

Did I mentioned that he made it up to me in a way that I could have never imagined?

Originally Posted by Ansley
You're gonna leave us hanging, aren't you?
You're gonna leave us hanging, aren't you? Originally Posted by discreetgent
On top of paying my dinner date fee, he gave me a 10.00 tip. I hope that answer will suffice.
The squirrel did the screening for that date.