Gosh damn, this place really has gone to SHIT, the CowGirls start out 1-1 (could have easily been 2-0), played 2 very good games and there are no Blue Kool-Aid or Haters posting?!!

49ers 20

Cowboys 16

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm not happy, despite almost nailing the outcome.

The Cowboys never exorcized the Penalties Demon this Season. Didn't seem to try. Penalties defined the Cowboys, and branded them a Loser. McCarthy must accept some blame.

What the Hell was Dak doing, running on that final play?
wtf was that? Dallas is gonna take a ton of shit for losing like this. they run Dak?

the ref has to spot the ball. how does Dak not know that? and McCarthy for running the ball?

gonna be a lonely off season for the Boys. yet another ugly playoff loss.
I'm not happy, despite almost nailing the outcome.

The Cowboys never exorcized the Penalties Demon this Season. Didn't seem to try. Penalties defined the Cowboys, and branded them a Loser. McCarthy must accept some blame.

What the Hell was Dak doing, running on that final play? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

exactly. that's all on McCarthy and Moore for that decision.
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2022, 07:48 PM
Anybody really surprised? Only Jerry Jones and dreamers had high hopes for the cowboys, it's safe to predict that only the usual top teams will go rounds in the playoffs. I guess it's another bust year for Jerry 😂
Anybody really surprised? Only Jerry Jones and dreamers had high hopes for the cowboys, it's safe to predict that only the usual top teams will go rounds in the playoffs. I guess it's another bust year for Jerry 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
Not surprised at all. The Cowboys game was the best playoff game to date, the rest were near, or complete blow outs. The NFL should reduce the number of playoff teams to 8.

Jones has been a bust for 25 years. I assume Jerry's Son(s) will take over, after Satan calls Jerry home. It may be 2050 before the Cowboys win another playoff game.
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2022, 04:51 PM
Cowboys and Superbowl should not be used in the same sentence
I love Jerruh. He single handedly keeps the bovine bois mediocre for the cowsheep to fret over.

The real question is how long it will take for Jerry's statue to appear after he is dead?
But hey-- at least the Bungles survived the first round of the playoffs for the first time in 31 years

I'll let you Cowboys fans know what its like to play in the 2nd round
I love Jerruh. He single handedly keeps the bovine bois mediocre for the cowsheep to fret over.

The real question is how long it will take for Jerry's statue to appear after he is dead? Originally Posted by pyramider
I wouldnt be surprised if he already had it built, is in storage and ready to be placed the day he does pass.
Dallas Cowboys and Their Fans are Morons is a great follow on Facebook
Attached Images File Type: png cowboy fans talking crap after another loss.png (542.5 KB, 60 views)
But hey-- at least the Bungles survived the first round of the playoffs for the first time in 31 years

I'll let you Cowboys fans know what its like to play in the 2nd round Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Heh... this offer still stands-- except now I can fill you in on what the 3rd round feels like.

Who woulda thought the Bungles would get this far?
Fuck the Titans! How you do 9 sacks and STILL lose the game?
Fuck the Titans! How you do 9 sacks and STILL lose the game? Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Sacks don't mean shit if you can't convert them into something.
  • BLM69
  • 01-22-2022, 06:41 PM
Fuck the Titans! How you do 9 sacks and STILL lose the game? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Sounds like a offence issue
I don't feel bad for Cowboys now, after seeing the GB & 49ers game last night. GB's first drive, they march down the field and got a TD.
After that zip, Aron Rodges couldn't do a shit
after the first possession. 49ers defense held Aron Rodges to 10 points. Wow what a game. So far underdogs are winning. Let's see what happens to TB and LA Rams & Buffalo and KC today. I like to see Bills going all the way to SB.