BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

WTF,
This place has not been a political debate forum in a long time. Regardless of what side of the fence you are on anything you post will be ridiculed immediately and the insults take over. We've all participated in this so I'm not casting stones. This is why I take this forum in small doses. I'll participate for a few weeks or until I'm bored and then disappear for awhile. I understand your viewpoint in regards to Luke but he has brought this level of distane on himself. I think you are fighting a losing battle trying to clean up some of the shit. I wish you luck. Originally Posted by Budman
This is something I partially agree with you on and have said many times- the forum is a fucking joke- it's pointless to even have a political debate b/c the OP is going to get attacked and the ECCIE shit pot is going to get stirred, but there are some who don't contribute anything politically but rather go directly to name calling: Rey Laguna sounds like a broke record- I have him on ignore, R.M (just look at her rants) makes herself look less than a woman- totally disgusting and classless.

However, Budman you are incorrect to say I brought this on myself- I have been the OP on many topics and instead of people sticking to the topic they verbally assault me- including you. Remember my topic on Grade Trump's 100 first days? My topic was a political topic and it's something they do in politics all the time with new Presidents- every media outlet had Trump's first 100 days on their spin, but somehow you attacked me instead of either ignoring the subject and not responding or giving your grade- so YOU are just as guilty as anyone else.

Also, whether you like it or not this is a whore board- there are numerous of characters- both hobbyist and providers who invent themselves in whatever way they see fit- there are people on this site whose username alludes to them being Doctors, attorneys, CEO's etc- they should't have to "prove" that they are Doctors, attorneys, CEO's etc- isn't discretion a key to this site?

If a hobbyist is claiming to be a doctor- should I ridicule him everyday and call him a "quack" or ask for his DEA number, his MCAT score, the year he graduated medical school, where he did his residency? No, it's none of my fucking business- MODs should issue points to people who are constantly asking hobbyist to prove who they are- if you don't want to believe I was in the military-fine , but stop asking me to provide info- it's getting old. If someone logged on claiming to be the Pope that's his business. This site is designed to insure discretion and that's the bottomline.
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 12:25 PM
He makes some outrageous statement or claim and is baffled when others ridicule him for it. For instance his claim to be the most conservative poster in this forum. Give me a break. Top it off with him being a mafia hit man. . Originally Posted by Budman
I do not see posters making fun of him being a hit man very often.

More like his weight and questions about his service. But mostly weight related jabs.

Look, at what point does having 10 people say the exact same fucking thing to one poster every time he posts anything not constitute continual harassment? If 9 other posters have already called Luke fat today, how effective is your insult or creative.

It just seems like overkill x 10.

Google "Cool Hand Luke fight scene". That is how this is coming off. Overkill, even if Luke will not quit, does not mean you have to keep pummeling him.
I do not see posters making fun of him being a hit man very often.

More like his weight and questions about his service. But mostly weight related jabs.

Look, at what point does having 10 people say the exact same fucking thing to one poster every time he posts anything not constitute continual harassment? If 9 other posters have already called Luke fat today, how effective is your insult or creative.

It just seems like overkill x 10.

Google "Cool Hand Luke fight scene". That is how this is coming off. Overkill, even if Luke will not quit, does not mean you have to keep pummeling him. Originally Posted by WTF
" even if LUKE will not quit, does not mean you have to keep pummeling him. " And if WE quit, then LUBE thinks that he's gotten away with his LIES. And claims " victory " over any of us quitting the well earned pummeling . You liberals LIE about a lot of things. Pretty much every time you all post. Getting away with it is another thing. Especially to those posters on here that are REAL veterans.
So now it's YOU, assup and Mt puss face that are LUBE'S " fluffers " ???
WTF,
This place has not been a political debate forum in a long time. Regardless of what side of the fence you are on anything you post will be ridiculed immediately and the insults take over. We've all participated in this so I'm not casting stones. This is why I take this forum in small doses. I'll participate for a few weeks or until I'm bored and then disappear for awhile. I understand your viewpoint in regards to Luke but he has brought this level of distane on himself. I think you are fighting a losing battle trying to clean up some of the shit. I wish you luck. Originally Posted by Budman
I see your point about this to an extent. All the insults that are unfounded are one thing. Luke may have "asked for it" just as we all have by posting anything on here. Just like we can or should not make negative comments pertaining to race or medical condition etc. We should not make comments about a person's health. The reason so many are piling on about his weight is because some asshole researched his post and found out he said he was overweight. If he is such a liar why would have said that? If I was to portray myself different than what I am, would I not say I am Channing Tatum's stunt double? Why would he lie about military and then say he is so overweight? All the insults that are fabricated are well and good to me. When you get personal it is a whole different deal. I have tossed out plenty of insults but I have not hit below the belt. So why don't we get back to lying and whoring.
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 12:54 PM
" even if LUKE will not quit, does not mean you have to keep pummeling him. " And if WE quit, then LUBE thinks that he's gotten away with his LIES. And claims " victory " over any of us quitting the well earned pummeling . You liberals LIE about a lot of things. Pretty much every time you all post. Getting away with it is another thing. Especially to those posters on here that are REAL veterans.
So now it's YOU, assup and Mt puss face that are LUBE'S " fluffers " ??? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Why am I not suprised this went over your head.

You mean your inability to stop ganging up on one poster ....to quit continually calling him fat is to deny him from winning on a hooker board?

Really? That is your defense?

Next, one can not really prove they are a vet without revealing personal information.

So there that goes out the window.

Make fun of him for claiming to be a hit man....that was kinda funny.

But the vet claim can be proven by no one and the fat thing by each individual poster against Luke in itself is harmless but combined is just plain wrong. It is typical cyber bullying. Why would anyone want to take part in that?

Especially against a Mafia hit man!

You mean your inability to stop ganging up on one poster ....to quit continually calling him fat is to deny him from winning on a hooker board?

Next, one can not really prove they are a vet without revealing personal information.

But the vet claim can be proven by no one and the fat thing by each individual person in itself is harmless but combined is just plain wrong. It is typical cyber bullying. Why would anyone want to take part in that? Originally Posted by WTF
You're kidding, right?

I could change a handful of words in your bullshit^^^ and it would be about you!
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 01:11 PM
It's just old Luke and Lukes waiting on the Judgment Day...

But the vet claim can be proven by no one and the fat thing by each individual poster against Luke in itself is harmless but combined is just plain wrong. It is typical cyber bullying. Why would anyone want to take part in that?

Especially against a Mafia hit man! Originally Posted by WTF
The lemmings don't like a one on one, they feel safer in a pack.
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 01:35 PM
You're kidding, right?

I could change a handful of words in your bullshit^^^ and it would be about you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, I do not gang up and pile on posters. Wipe DSK 's cum out your eyes and you might be able to read what is written. You're just smarting from those points SM gave you for stalking!

Multiple posters ganging up on one poster mainly about his weight is cyber bullying. If you want to try and defend your cyber bullying, fire away counselor. Be interesting to see you try and make this case.

• WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 01:38 PM
The lemmings don't like a one on one, they feel safer in a pack. Originally Posted by wordup666

That is a point I'm trying to make them aware of. Like a lynch mob, none individually would partake in such shitty Behavior.

The lemmings don't like a one on one, they feel safer in a pack. Originally Posted by wordup666
You do?
I keep seeing video of rioters and arsonists vandalizing and burning others' property, including the taxpayers' property, with black "jump suits" and masks .... and during the Ferguson destruction they put bandanas over their faces while "expressing their displeasure with the establishment"! Brave souls all! Masked marauding gangs!~
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 03:07 PM
... and during the Ferguson destruction they put bandanas over their faces while "expressing their displeasure with the establishment"! Brave souls all! Masked marauding gangs!~ Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good analogy...Luke being the establishment and you being one of the many masked Marauders
This is something I partially agree with you on and have said many times- the forum is a fucking joke- it's pointless to even have a political debate b/c the OP is going to get attacked and the ECCIE shit pot is going to get stirred, but there are some who don't contribute anything politically but rather go directly to name calling: Rey Laguna sounds like a broke record- I have him on ignore, R.M (just look at her rants) makes herself look less than a woman- totally disgusting and classless.

However, Budman you are incorrect to say I brought this on myself- I have been the OP on many topics and instead of people sticking to the topic they verbally assault me- including you. Remember my topic on Grade Trump's 100 first days? My topic was a political topic and it's something they do in politics all the time with new Presidents- every media outlet had Trump's first 100 days on their spin, but somehow you attacked me instead of either ignoring the subject and not responding or giving your grade- so YOU are just as guilty as anyone else.

Also, whether you like it or not this is a whore board- there are numerous of characters- both hobbyist and providers who invent themselves in whatever way they see fit- there are people on this site whose username alludes to them being Doctors, attorneys, CEO's etc- they should't have to "prove" that they are Doctors, attorneys, CEO's etc- isn't discretion a key to this site?

If a hobbyist is claiming to be a doctor- should I ridicule him everyday and call him a "quack" or ask for his DEA number, his MCAT score, the year he graduated medical school, where he did his residency? No, it's none of my fucking business- MODs should issue points to people who are constantly asking hobbyist to prove who they are- if you don't want to believe I was in the military-fine , but stop asking me to provide info- it's getting old. If someone logged on claiming to be the Pope that's his business. This site is designed to insure discretion and that's the bottomline. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
OK Luke, let me address some of your bullshit.

1. I never said grading the POTUS first 100 days was a problem. What I said was your list had no basis in reality. I did eventually respond to each one of your items and yet you never rebutted anything. You can't expect to be taken seriously when you make shit up and spin shit to suit your viewpoint.

2. Go back and read my post. I said I participated in the insults and therefore I wasn't casting any stones.

3. You replied to my post about you crying to the mods claiming you never do that. Bullshit. You do it or threaten to do it all the time. What do you think the RTM button does. It whines to the mods. In your thread about grading the POTUS you twisted your fat ass into a pretzel trying to come up with a way that calling you a drunken fool was somehow against the rules and you were going to report me. Even your sig line brags that you got several members banned. If that isn't crying to the mods what the fuck is?

4. You replied to my thread about the college students going on a hunger strike until they got hungry saying it was not political and had no place in this forum. You have posted multiple thread that weren't political and you want to call me out? Fuck you.You went on to nitpick my use of "to versus too". I don't jump on posters for typos but that is all you've got. You have 10 times the grammar / spelling errors that I do so fuck off.

5. As for calling you fat. It's like teasing your little sister. You only keep it up because she reacts to it. Everyone knows it gets under your skin so it's an easy fucking arrow to sling.

6. As far as your military service. I've mentioned before that I believe you probably served but that is about all I believe from you. Anyone can claim anything they want to on the internet and it's very difficult to prove them wrong. That doesn't mean anybody believes the bullshit. You seem the type to make shit up to garner respect or adoration and it has been a complete failure.

7. You continually claim to be the most conservative poster in this forum and yet you make statements that are anything but conservative. When you always make up silly little lies to bolster your image it only makes others fucking hate you. You come across as an insecure little bitch.

There you have it you fat fuck. If you have the balls to refute anything I've said then go for it. Why don't you go back to your grading of the POTUS thread and rebut my replies to your list? You won't because you know I'm right.
OK Luke, let me address some of your bullshit.

1. I never said grading the POTUS first 100 days was a problem. What I said was your list had no basis in reality. I did eventually respond to each one of your items and yet you never rebutted anything. You can't expect to be taken seriously when you make shit up and spin shit to suit your viewpoint.

2. Go back and read my post. I said I participated in the insults and therefore I wasn't casting any stones.

3. You replied to my post about you crying to the mods claiming you never do that. Bullshit. You do it or threaten to do it all the time. What do you think the RTM button does. It whines to the mods. In your thread about grading the POTUS you twisted your fat ass into a pretzel trying to come up with a way that calling you a drunken fool was somehow against the rules and you were going to report me. Even your sig line brags that you got several members banned. If that isn't crying to the mods what the fuck is?

4. You replied to my thread about the college students going on a hunger strike until they got hungry saying it was not political and had no place in this forum. You have posted multiple thread that weren't political and you want to call me out? Fuck you.You went on to nitpick my use of "to versus too". I don't jump on posters for typos but that is all you've got. You have 10 times the grammar / spelling errors that I do so fuck off.

5. As for calling you fat. It's like teasing your little sister. You only keep it up because she reacts to it. Everyone knows it gets under your skin so it's an easy fucking arrow to sling.

6. As far as your military service. I've mentioned before that I believe you probably served but that is about all I believe from you. Anyone can claim anything they want to on the internet and it's very difficult to prove them wrong. That doesn't mean anybody believes the bullshit. You seem the type to make shit up to garner respect or adoration and it has been a complete failure.

7. You continually claim to be the most conservative poster in this forum and yet you make statements that are anything but conservative. When you always make up silly little lies to bolster your image it only makes others fucking hate you. You come across as an insecure little bitch.

There you have it you fat fuck. If you have the balls to refute anything I've said then go for it. Why don't you go back to your grading of the POTUS thread and rebut my replies to your list? You won't because you know I'm right. Originally Posted by Budman
+1 he also got his fat-ass handed to him by HFC