Changes :)

Speaking of "shit" ... I suspect, if she desired, she could, but I also suspect that's an upsell...

..if you're interested! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is your check for being an asshole straight pay or overtime. Just wondering. If you'll think Jenna is anyway near a male I got a bucket of chicken to sell you for 5000. Put sum Respek on her name!
Is your check for being an asshole straight pay or overtime. Just wondering. If you'll think Jenna is anyway near a male I got a bucket of chicken to sell you for 5000. Put sum Respek on her name! Originally Posted by shinepro
He is a volunteer. Gratis if you will.
Wish you well

Italia
Good luck to you. If your moving oklahona pm me
Is your check for being an asshole straight pay or overtime. Just wondering. If you'll think Jenna is anyway near a male I got a bucket of chicken to sell you for 5000. Put sum Respek on her name! Originally Posted by shinepro
My comment had NOTHING to do with Jemma's gender or preferences. And FYI: I have NEVER been disrespectful to her! If she thinks I have she can take it up with me out of the forums ... and I can assure you she doesn't need the help of a pipsqueack like you!

Have you ever met her?

I noticed you didn't post a review of her! Is that because you didn't pass her screening or her "cost point"? Because she's clearly HOTTER than anything you've reviewed!

Or are you just one of those little loudmouths on here who pile on because it's "popular"?

Crawl back in your hole, or climb back on the porch!

You pick!
Did you ride the short yellow bus to school. Per her last review it's 500 for us who can read. For you it's 3000 plus a bag of dog food. Originally Posted by shinepro
Thank you for this comment.
It's Jemma. Not Jenna.
Good luck to you. If your moving oklahona pm me Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
Far from there.
Ah shit. With the title of this thread I thought Jemma was transitioning into a man. Originally Posted by pyramider
LMFAO
Did you ride the short yellow bus to school. Per her last review it's 500 for us who can read. For you it's 3000 plus a bag of dog food. Originally Posted by shinepro
Would that be wet or dry dog food?

And no, I walked to school...in a snowstorm....uphill both ways, peaches.
^dafuq?
I want me some Jemma before she leaves. Need to find time to drive that far south.
  • Trey
  • 02-22-2017, 04:29 AM
Later Jemma good luck in life.
It's Jemma. Not Jenna. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Originally Posted by Jubei_Kibagami
"Jenna" has her a "New Knight"!