bambino's ( aka Chester the Molester ) girlfriend

[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1059806271]

Bullshit! You tried to FIFY but you fucked it up. Did you even read what you say you "fixed"? You can't fix jack shit, dumbass. Now buzz off, chimp boy! Originally Posted by bamscram
You are so fucking stupid that FIFY goes over your head.
I'm surprised that this thread is still ongoing. I see at least three different violations of community standards by WTF. The child molester thingie to be sure was something that I thought was completely off limits to the point we can't talk about Charlie Gard or adolescent sex dolls. Is WTF going to be hung or not?
[QUOTE=bamscram;1059806899]

You are so fucking stupid that FIFY goes over your head. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

Everything goes over you head, dumbass! You are still the most stupid poster on ECCIE.
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1059806991]

Everything goes over you head, dumbass! You are still the most stupid poster on ECCIE. Originally Posted by bamscram
You have set the standard for stupid, cocksucker.
Keep trying chimp.

[QUOTE=bamscram;1059807170]

You have set the standard for stupid, cocksucker.
Keep trying chimp.

Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

So how many times are you going to post this selfie on this board Ekim? Do you really think those glasses are going to make you look smart? Not a chance, retard!
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1059807216]

So how many times are you going to post this selfie on this board Ekim? Do you really think those glasses are going to make you look smart? Not a chance, retard! Originally Posted by bamscram
Showing stupid again chimp?
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2017, 05:39 PM
You're right, . Originally Posted by lustylad
You should have stopped right there....

, you and bumscum would have been thrown out of the Ed Sullivan theater so the show could proceed. . Originally Posted by lustylad
No shit for brains, that is not how comedy works.

, It's a real buzzkill when you have to dumb down and explain every joke, . Originally Posted by lustylad
Exactly....that is why I correctly pointed out not to do it.

, - it's unavoidable when there are people like you in the audience. Originally Posted by lustylad
It is easily avoidable. You just do not do it. I've had three quips that went over your head in this thread alone....the joke would be on me if I had to point them out to you. That is why you just do not do it.

Do magicians explain their magic before , during or after the trick? Fuck no....and you know why they do not?////....Of course you don't.
You should have stopped right there....

No shit for brains, that is not how comedy works.

Exactly....that is why I correctly pointed out not to do

It is easily avoidable. You just do not do it. I've had three quips that went over your head in this thread alone....the joke would be on me if I had to point them out to you. That is why you just do not do it.

Do magicians explain their magic before , during or after the trick? Fuck no....and you know why they do not?////....Of course you don't. Originally Posted by WTF
Have David Copperfield get your dick hard. You could use some magic!!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Is WTF going to be hung or not? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

. The child molester thingie to be sure was something that I thought was completely off limits to the point we can't talk about Charlie Gard or adolescent sex dolls. ? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
WTF? .... The only poster who will discuss that perverted shit with you is Chester the Molester aka bambino the big hand , little dick, Crybaby.

WTF? .... The only poster who will discuss that perverted shit with you is Chester the Molester aka bambino the big hand , little dick, Crybaby. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, a horse is smarter than you.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2017, 06:02 PM
Actually, a horse is smarter than you. Originally Posted by bambino
Mr. Ed with Sage advice....

And a Quarter Horse's turds beats your IQ by 25%.

Originally Posted by WTF
But but but, you have the "LEAST" IQ in the forum!!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2017, 06:15 PM
But but but, you have the "LEAST" IQ in the forum!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe , who cares? It is still a Hooker Board right.

I mean this isn't recommended reading to get into a Masters program is it?

Should I put that on my resume? Low Hooker Board IQ !

Maybe , who cares? It is still a Hooker Board right.

I mean this isn't recommended reading to get into a Masters program is it?

Should I put that on my resume? Low Hooker Board IQ !

. Originally Posted by WTF
I think you should enlist in the military before Trump bans Transgenders, you can't be any more fucked up than those fuckers.
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2017, 08:19 AM
I think .............................. ...... Originally Posted by bambino