The Benghazi Hearings

• CJ7
  • 11-21-2012, 10:47 AM
bla bla bla

just keep following me around making incorrect corrections, it suits you well.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to repeat again what I previously posted.

One of the techniques of teaching children, as yourself, is repetition ... through repeated statements the child-learner soon begins to recognize the information.

Repeat after me. "CJ7 shall not be a dumbass" ...

.... over and over again. ok? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And there is LL at his arrogant and condescending best! No one can do it quite like he can.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Im guessing LL and IB share the same family tree ..

a fence post.

a fence post. Originally Posted by CJ7
I have not given that possibility much thought but you might be on to something!

LL is from the arrogant & condescending side of the fence post. I B Crying, from the crude & obnoxious side!
You cant be taking that video seriously. It offers no proof or evidence to support the wild claim that Obama staged the whole attack. it's worse than "spare change" in terms of conspiracy videos.

The fact that you would even entertain the thought tells me a lot. Originally Posted by markroxny
It makes more sense than a You Tube Video or that budget cuts were a reason. Besides you're getting your info from people like Clinton and Susan Rice, like they're really going to be on the level with the public. What would bother most people about that video, if the information in it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt we would have several people in the WH taking a trip to the pokie. Like anything else it's easy to call it BS. At this point in may not be proven, but it can't be disputed either. So I'll let it hang in the balance for now.
Thanks ACP. Here it is again for those who missed it. Makes sense to me...FUCK OzOMBIES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4ZHI...ature=youtu.be
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2012, 11:53 AM
It makes more sense than a You Tube Video or that budget cuts were a reason. Besides you're getting your info from people like Clinton and Susan Rice, like they're really going to be on the level with the public. What would bother most people about that video, if the information in it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt we would have several people in the WH taking a trip to the pokie. Like anything else it's easy to call it BS. At this point in may not be proven, but it can't be disputed either. So I'll let it hang in the balance for now. Originally Posted by acp5762

a trip to the pokey?

what crime?

a fence post. Originally Posted by CJ7
I have not given that possibility much thought but you might be on to something!

LL is from the arrogant & condescending side of the fence post. I B Crying, from the crude & obnoxious side! Originally Posted by bigtex
If either of you two stupid fucks *think* you're going to get one red cent for occupying space in your vacuous heads, you'd better *think* again!
If either of you two stupid fucks *think* you're going to get one red cent for occupying space in your vacuous heads, you'd better *think* again! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There is nothing I enjoy more than to participate in a tournament and reel in the lunker of the day!

snick
a trip to the pokey?

what crime? Originally Posted by CJ7
Try Treason
Thanks ACP. Here it is again for those who missed it. Makes sense to me...FUCK OzOMBIES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4ZHI...ature=youtu.be Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
This is a different one. Same basic information though.

http://youtu.be/-jrEc7bTy4E
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Try Treason Originally Posted by acp5762

seriously?

exactly how does treason fit the bill?
There is nothing I enjoy more than to participate in a tournament and reel in the biggest lunker of the day!
snick Originally Posted by bigtex
As an anal suppository, you deal with "lunkers" every day don't you, BigKoTex?

snick
BigKoTex likes those big "lunkers" that look like a Snickers bar, but the taste . . . well, we'll let BigKoTex explain. Originally Posted by bigtex