Hey JD. Our Gun Shows are Gun-free Zones

Proved me wrong? You tend to shift your argument on your feet to make a secondary claim and that is not directly connected to the first claim. Case in point this OP. You start out by saying "our" gun shows are "gun free" zones. Which later becomes "Texas" gun shows only and then you shy away from "public" gun shows (and the laws they have to obey). At best you need to be more specific early on, at worst you shift your argument to something else and then say that I (and others here are wrong) when we are talking about the OP. You haven't proven anything Speedie because you can't hit a target dead on. No, I'm not going to give you credit for the add on. Your OP speaks for itself.

Why would you go to a gun show? Knowledge and experience. Two important things if you want to continue posting on this topic. As of right now you have zero credibility. You are ignorant, you want to stay that way, and you seem to be proud of being ignorant of the topic. So in the future I will just try to ignore you because you don't count.
Proved me wrong? You tend to shift your argument on your feet to make a secondary claim and that is not directly connected to the first claim. Case in point this OP. You start out by saying "our" gun shows are "gun free" zones. Which later becomes "Texas" gun shows only and then you shy away from "public" gun shows (and the laws they have to obey). At best you need to be more specific early on, at worst you shift your argument to something else and then say that I (and others here are wrong) when we are talking about the OP. You haven't proven anything Speedie because you can't hit a target dead on. No, I'm not going to give you credit for the add on. Your OP speaks for itself.

Why would you go to a gun show? Knowledge and experience. Two important things if you want to continue posting on this topic. As of right now you have zero credibility. You are ignorant, you want to stay that way, and you seem to be proud of being ignorant of the topic. So in the future I will just try to ignore you because you don't count. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"Our gun free zones" WAS IN FACT a reference to Texas gun shows. Do you not know what the word "our" means? I live in Texas. Not Missouri. The information I cited was for Texas only. This is from my opening statement:

"You may bring your gun to the show – it must be unloaded, checked by the Police Officers at the entrance, and tied with a plastic tie. NO EXCEPTIONS – including concealed carry permit holders, the show is posted as such in accordance with Texas laws. "

I'm still waiting for you to be specific and tell me EXACTLY what knowledge and experience I would pick up at a gun show that will make me more able to compete with you on discussion on such topics as this. I'm already driving you into the ground by continually pointing out factual errors that you make. I realize that I have zero credibility with you and IB and, believe me, I am fine with that. You two are cut from the same cloth.
EXACTLY what knowledge and experience I would pick up at a gun show that will make me more able to compete with you on discussion on such topics as this. I'm already driving you into the ground by continually pointing out factual errors that you make. I realize that I have zero credibility with you and IB and, believe me, I am fine with that. You two are cut from the same cloth. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I can't disagree with you, SRXXX. I own quite a few guns and in fact made another trip to Carter's Country in N. Houston a couple of weeks ago to purchase a brand spankin' new S&W Governor. I have been buying my hunting and sporting equipment from them for years and they have always been very appreciative of my loyalty, while giving top of the line service and advice.

Every July, CC has a 12 months same as cash option. Through the years, I have bought several new handguns, rifles and scopes from CC. And yes, even a gun safe! It seems I am always carrying their no interest balance. It's very convenient to purchase and then go out back to sight it in. I consider it one stop shopping!

Through the years, I have spent thousands of $$$$$ at CC but have never had the desire to attend a Texas Gun Show. It's just not my thing! I prefer to buy my sporting equipment from a reputable gun dealer, inside their showroom, with a gun range on the premises. I repeat, it's hard to beat the convenience of one stop shopping!

At this point in my life, I doubt that I ever will attend a gun show! End of sentence!

Hmmm, I wonder if the gun shows have a 60 months, same as cash option.