BIG COCK THREAD- WHAT GUYS HAVE BIG COCKS AND WHAT GALS WANT TO BE FUCKED BY THEM??

Because I love my pussy licked, sucked and fully tasted I keep it bare for you guys who love it bare and love to eat me))
How small was the smallest dick you ever experienced?
I am not sure of the exact size but it looked about 2" and I really enjoyed sucking him. He got very hard and shot a surprising about of cum all over my large tits)
I like getting FUCKED in the ASS
I have a very large hobby budget, would that make up for cock size?
This! There's NOTHING more disappointing than a well-endowed man but the sex isn't worth a damn. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I've been with guys who are up to 10 inches and thick, and although it felt good, he didn't know how to use it properly. But have been with other guys that same size who have made me squirt and gush all over the place. Then there have been guys who are on the smaller side of average that have made me gush and squirt too.
Ladies: If a guy ins't a good fuck - knows how to use his cock - can't that be overcome by you mounting him CG ? From my experience, you gals can not only get the cock inside you, but clit on his pubic bone, and you in the drivers seat of how that cock drives you...

Or...

Better Mish, doggie ?

I am, or I should say, used to be a 7". Never complaints, and could bottom out against the cervix of some holes, esp doggie. But admittedly, no where near a stunt cock. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Sometimes CG doesn't work if the guy wants to move in a different way than the lady.
I've had a couple of guys that I just couldn't get the right rhythm with.

Mmmm. I like em big..

..... but it doesn't matter what size if they know how to use it. Originally Posted by SugarLove055
We have similar tastes.
TheOtherGuy, A large hobby budget only adds to the fun since I love all cock sizes but I am sure it definitely will make your cock look huge))))
The more slutty Teagen talks, the harder I get. I wish I could blow a big load all over her right now.
Danson & Highsmith, cum to Dallas with a bunch of cocks and you all can bukkake every inch of me and totally drain those big balls))
My research on what size is considered big depends on your perspective. Average size is about 6" so anything above 7" is probably big although to be really big you would be 8" or bigger. It depends on what you mean by big, bigger and biggest and what a slut like myself would say when you are fucking her))) Some providers have a desired cut off size of 6" and others like myself go for broke. By the way, small can be exciting as well as noted by The Cock Connoisseur)))))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv

I would like to throw in this thought
If a guy is 5ft and has a 8 inch penis that is a big tool for a tiny handler .

If your six ft 5 and have the same penis of 8 inch,s big handler little tool .

so since i,am 3 ft 7 and have a 9 inch Howitzer packer i can do no handed push up,s !!!
I hate letting providers know of my tool ahead of time. Usually results in limitations or utter fear from the provider. That being said, I've got those who don't mind it and may limit services but make it up in other ways
I like getting FUCKED in the ASS Originally Posted by yitzchak
I have a nice strapon to fuck you in the ass.
Slickahhughs,I am always amazed when a very short client walks in and I pull down his pants and out pops this huge thick throbbing dripping cock begging to be sucked. It does appear even bigger when he is short))
I've had some providers say no or limit there menu on me due to my size. I don't consider myself huge by any means. I finally gave in and had a provider measure me. Came in at 8 1/2" and was told I'm on the thick side. It can be annoying to be told I'm too big, but in truth there are worse things in the world. I get more pleasure from getting the provider off. That's what makes me explode the most
Damn Teagenluv, I need to come see you because of the way you talk and I am a big boob lover and you have some amazing ones!