We're going to war......again.

JD and his buds on Broke back Mountain. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
+1,000,000
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2013, 08:33 PM
LL thinks you are full of shit comparing this to Iraq you know...and he is right. Originally Posted by WTF

I don't recall posting anything about JDB being "full of shit" ..

Comparing the current decision making to Iraq is perfectly acceptable ... on facts and law.

Based upon that comparison, it is clear they are not the same.... if one is talking 2003.

1998-9 wasn't the same either.....or in between ...... or even today. Originally Posted by LexusLover

"Tossing some missiles" isn't "a war"!
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So is this a war or not LL? JD thinks it is. I do not. WTF do you think? Can you answer that simple question or would it prove you a hypocrite?

When you thought I said Syria was a war you thought I was full of shit. When I pointed out that JDipshit was the one that thinks so, you then changed your tune.
So is this a war or not LL? JD thinks it is. I do not. WTF do you think? Can you answer that simple question or would it prove you a hypocrite?

When you thought I said Syria was a war you thought I was full of shit. When I pointed out that JDipshit was the one that thinks so, you then changed your tune. Originally Posted by WTF
Syria???? LexiLiar's still trying to figure who "WE THE PEOPLE" are.

What's this "we" shit? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He will worry about Syria later.
Okay, WTF, define WAR for us.

Earlier I forgot to mention when Clinton bombed the Sudan and killed innocent Sudanese. The English intelligence said that it was an aspirin factory and it was exactly that. So Clinton killed innocent people and fired military weapons in another country that could not fight back. Would you consider that an act of war? or just an oops?
You're a fucking asshole Swine. how do you live with your multiple inferiority complexes? Do you piss yourself when the traffic light turns yellow? Do you argue with the waitresses at the Waffle House? Do you faint when someone opens your Venetian blinds?

Fucking psychopath... Not a diagnosis, just speculation.

The second biggest idiot on ECCIE.
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Okay, WTF, define WAR for us.

Earlier I forgot to mention when Clinton bombed the Sudan and killed innocent Sudanese. The English intelligence said that it was an aspirin factory and it was exactly that. So Clinton killed innocent people and fired military weapons in another country that could not fight back. Would you consider that an act of war? or just an oops? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well it sure the fuck wasn't a WAR.

Just like this bullshit isn't a WAR.

What it is, is the USofA tell another country we have a much bigger dick than you so quit fucking around before we dick slap you.

You act as if feeling a woman's titty's is the exact same sex act as fucking her in the shower.

So no that is not an act of WAR.
If you can't answer the question then STFU.
When you thought I said Syria was a war you thought I was full of shit. When I pointed out that JDipshit was the one that thinks so, you then changed your tune. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, as far as you are concerned, regardless of "what is war" or "not war" ...

... you are full of shit all the time.

I NEVER said JDB was "full of shit" ... and you have proven you are a LIAR, AGAIN.

You, BT, and handful of other Obamatrons ... want to discuss anything but Obaminable's absolute failures.

Even the Syrians are making fun of him!

The people he has accused as murders (through Kerry) are chiding him and dismissing him to the world.

You, BT, and handful of other Obamatrons ... want to discuss anything but Obaminable's absolute failures.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
For the past 12+ years LexiLiar will discuss anything but Dubya's absolute failures.

But, you can't expect much from an individual who has yet to figure out who "WE THE PEOPLE" are.
For the past 12+ years BT will NOT discuss anything but Dubya's ALLEGED failures. Originally Posted by bigtex
Fixed it for you.

Get back on OP topic, BT.
Get back on OP topic, BT. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who died and appointed LexiLiar the Chief of Police?

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
We had Bill Clinton saying, " it depends in what the definition of "is" is"

What's President Obama's line going to be. "Depends on what your definition of "war" is.

In today's world, who the fuck knows.
We had Bill Clinton saying, " it depends in what the definition of "is" is" Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well, LexiLiar doesn't know what the definition of "we" "is"
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Originally Posted by bigtex
I never worry about the truth. Obaminable needs to, though. I think that's why you constantly bring up Bush ... you are uncomfortable with the truth about Obaminable. There is another "Mission Accomplished" moment for you....

... coming soon!

I never worry about the truth. Obaminable needs to, though. I think that's why you constantly bring up Bush ... you are uncomfortable with the truth about Obaminable. There is another "Mission Accomplished" moment for you....

... coming soon! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Words are cheap. No one should know that better than the person who has yet to figure out who "WE THE PEOPLE" are.

Have a great Labor Day!