501 Posts in Two Just Weeks

CJ stroking his violin aimlessly.
bambino stroking his dick ... If he can find it.
bambino stroking his dick ... If he can find it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ysswipe Ziffle, the stupid pig wallowing in his own dung. How dirty. Oink oink. BTW, HOs find my dick just fine, is yours like a corkscrew, same as your tail? Ysswipe Ziffle the dirty, stupid, lazy pig. Oink oink
Please provide an explanation for that, other than your unhealthy attraction for farmyard animals, pissant?

How's this for you, Baby Huey?

Dirty Ysswipe Ziffle pig
You are a IBIdiot apprentice, baby Huey!

Yep
36/8!!!!

Homeric! Originally Posted by chicagoboy

+1

The lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM hit 605 this evening in the Political Forum, and it's still early. In All Open Forums the total now stands at: 799.
Oh, squeaky? This is killing you because?

I've told you many times... Your aggressive homosexuality is your problem. Do not make it mine, you gay fuck doll wannabe BROKEN FUCKING RECORD.
Oh, squeaky? This is killing you because?

I've told you many times... Your aggressive homosexuality is your problem. Do not make it mine, you gay fuck doll wannabe BROKEN FUCKING RECORD. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FYI, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you remain the "broken record" now stands at "52".

and it continues driving you fucking nuts... You gay fuck doll wannabe!

(And broken record)

BTW -- your meltdown is now somewhere around EIGHT WEEKS!
The lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM hit 610 this evening in the Political Forum, and its total in All Open Forums hit 804; plus, its "broken record" now stands at "52". Its "melt down" is documented!

And this is a problem for you because...

I told you, gaymo. I don't swing that way.

Quit hitting on me... And your little dog too!!!!