Just a Reminder How Things We’re Under President Trump.

That is truly one stupid statement. It really proves you have no class. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I have no class? You’re nuts, bro. The proof is in the photos. And you’ve seen them all. I wouldn’t be surprise if this is erotic to you too,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!
I have no class? You’re nuts, bro. The proof is in the photos. And you’ve seen them all. I wouldn’t be surprise if this is erotic to you too,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Has Trump really altered your life that much?
is it all that clever and sophisticated to make fun of someone leading by respecting our institutions and traditions and flag and not scoffing at things many americans hold dear that frankly did a lot to help build this place?

all the deplorables and smelly wal-mart shoppers who actually would fight for this country

a poll the other day found out 52% of dimocrats would leave the country instead of fight for it

and a lot of the young people would flee too, its been discovered, they've been brainwashed by those same dimocrats - who wants to fight for an evil country?

quinnipiac poll dated march 7
is it all that clever and sophisticated to make fun of someone leading by respecting our institutions and traditions and flag and not scoffing at things many americans hold dear that frankly did a lot to help build this place?

all the deplorables and smelly wal-mart shoppers who actually would fight for this country

a poll the other day found out 52% of dimocrats would leave the country instead of fight for it

and a lot of the young people would flee too, its been discovered, they've been brainwashed by those same dimocrats - who wants to fight for an evil country?

quinnipiac poll dated march 7 Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I bet it's more than that.

and a lot of the young people would flee too, its been discovered, they've been brainwashed by those same dimocrats - who wants to fight for an evil country? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Where would they go?

Canada is now a totalitarian regime, complete with despot. He just demonstrated that there is NO right to free speech or peaceful political protest in Canada.

Mexico for all practical purposes has NO effective police force. The closest you get is the enforcers for whichever drug cartel currently controls the town you happen to be in at the moment. Newspaper reporters and editors who try to tell the truth about what is going on are routinely murdered.

Where would they go?
That $1.67 was still a 30% increase in a few months. I was paying $1.31 in April, 2020. Oil futures for May was NEGATIVE.

Anyone can lie about statistics. Trump did, when he bragged about May 2020 having the largest monthly jobs gain in history. He seemed to forget April had the largest losses in history.

Why try to twist facts to promote your right-wing outlook? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I guess for the very same reason this current batch in power twist facts to promote their far left-wing agenda.

Surely you don't disagree with that.
Like truth!!!!:ro flmao:

I thought Trump said he was going to eliminate our debt. I would ask a rhetorical question but I'm not sure you know what that is.

So let me tell you that Trump lied about eliminating our debt. Originally Posted by WTF
so did Obama who doubled it

what's your point nutty professor?

it's Reagan's fault, right???

bhahahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Clinton balanced the budget after regan/bush fucked up the economy.
Then Obama came along and fixed bush Jr fuckups and left trumpy a great economy that trumpy turned into record unemployment numbers

Now we have smart people in the room and not orange baffoon ass kissers lol n omg n wtf its not rocket space force science

Yes I say so n know so dah. S l o w. P e o p l e Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I was waiting for him to say my correction was wrong too.
Where would they go?

Canada is now a totalitarian regime, complete with despot. He just demonstrated that there is NO right to free speech or peaceful political protest in Canada... Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Sounds like Nirvana for them. Thought they wanted the government to control everything.
...Mexico for all practical purposes has NO effective police force. The closest you get is the enforcers for whichever drug cartel currently controls the town you happen to be in at the moment. Newspaper reporters and editors who try to tell the truth about what is going on are routinely murdered.... Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Sounds like Shangri-la for them. Thought they wanted to Defund the Police and all. Thought they wanted plentiful drugs and liked controlled media outlets.

I dunno, seems a match made in heaven for them. Now would be a great time for them to go.
ever a lying blowhard

btw, he had less hair in 1988 than now or maybe its been rearranged Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Biden had hair transplants. Hair from his ass was transplanted to his head. Now he's the ultimate Butt Head, lol.
Where would they go?

Canada is now a totalitarian regime, complete with despot. He just demonstrated that there is NO right to free speech or peaceful political protest in Canada.

Where would they go? Originally Posted by Sidewinder
they'd fit in with trudeau

where you can go black and brown face but punish others for not wearing a mask

maybe not canadians generally but with trudeau yeah

for the regular hard-working canadian out west, so many canadians have volunteered in ukraine that they have formed thier own battalion
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 12:18 PM
Has Trump really altered your life that much? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Neither Trump or Biden has altered my life....what about yours?
Apologies to the OP if this doesn't belong in this thread, but I'm in a bit of a rush. I'm taking an on-line test and came across this one question that has me stumped:

Name a country more corrupt than Ukraine.

Any ideas?
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 12:23 PM
so did Obama who doubled it

what's your point nutty professor?

it's Reagan's fault, right???

bhahahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Please show where Obama said he would eliminate the debt.

Next Trump was almost 8 trillion added debt in FOUR years while Obama was a tad over 9 trillion in EIGHT years.

Neither much to brag about

Trump did say he was going to eliminate the debt

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...rom%20%251%24s
Apologies to the OP if this doesn't belong in this thread, but I'm in a bit of a rush. I'm taking an on-line test and came across this one question that has me stumped:

Any ideas? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The USA when the Democrats are in charge.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 12:32 PM

Any ideas? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I suppose it is never too late to get your GED