JUST TO DAM BIG!!!

Neither did he until July lol. I think he was more surprised by the fact that I shut up for that long ha ha.
Neither did he until July lol. I think he was more surprised by the fact that I shut up for that long ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Double Word!!
If you're big guy it is even more important to know how to use your equipment.

I've had more than a few ladies give me that "you're wanting to put that where?" look... but, I've not scrambled any ovaries or punched any kidneys (unless requested). But, if you know what you're doing, it is a good kinda pain.

I've had more than a few ladies give me that "you're wanting to put that where?" look... but, I've not scrambled any ovaries or punched any kidneys (unless requested). But, if you know what you're doing, it is a good kinda pain. Originally Posted by FireSerpent
+1

I've had more than a few ladies give me that "you're wanting to put that where?" look... but, I've not scrambled any ovaries or punched any kidneys (unless requested). But, if you know what you're doing, it is a good kinda pain. Originally Posted by FireSerpent
If a provider is riding CG, when you climax do you throw them off the bed? LOL
"Fuck off huge" Just hearing you say that in your accent is enough to have me retire for a moment of private time.
"Fuck off huge" Just hearing you say that in your accent is enough to have me retire for a moment of private time. Originally Posted by texasfeet
I know. I love a British affect. I'll bet Valerie and others have seen their share of monster weenies!
Originally Posted by ufriend2912

You may be right! She has size requirements! LOL
Should I say she has lack of size requirements
This reminds me of an Earl Schieb commercial! I paint any car for $29.99, no ups, no downs, no extras! LOL (Aging myself there!) That sounds like a BP ad in the making!
I won't see anyone with elephant dick - sorry ! UGH!
I won't see anyone with elephant dick - sorry ! UGH! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm with ya! I won't see a provider with a trunk! If her but is larger than my Travel Pro Bag I take a ZERO! LOL
I'm with ya! I won't see a provider with a trunk! If her but is larger than my Travel Pro Bag I take a ZERO! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lmfao!
Lmfao! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I like cute asses! But I also like some junk in the trunk! But if the trunk is so big it requies a beeping sound when backing up.... Ah, no for me! LOL