Maybe you missed it.

That may be, but when the crux of his post to me centers on where I live rather than addressing the question I asked, i.e. what he would suggest to solve the Pakistani hostage situation, it is hard to see his brilliance. Originally Posted by TGBeldin
All these wonderful rants.

So, what is the simple (simplistic) solution that would prevent these things? This forum is 90% whining little boys with a gun-phalus problem and a hard-on for either the current or former president. Originally Posted by TGBeldin
Now......that's not all you posted ...your request for a suggestion... is it?

When one gets on an elevator and asks what the weather is like outside, then blasts a noisy, stinky fart after the door closes .... one may not expect a polite dialogue on the conditions outside ..... at least down here In Texas.

What to you think, little boy?

But thank you for confirming you were addressing your insult to me, little boy.

I've met some really nice people from "the East" and even D.C. (many don't "come from there"), so I recognize you are the exception and not the rule.

But enjoy your Holidays, and try to stay in Austin if you visit down here.

You'll fit in better.

The place is full of carpetbaggers, claiming they are "from Austin."
You mean straight people?
You mean straight people? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't know what his preferences may be in acquaintances. Ask him.

Is there a quota system in Austin to limit the number of "straight people"?
I don't know what his preferences may be in acquaintances. Ask him.

Is there a quota system in Austin to limit the number of "straight people"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thankfully no. We don't discriminate in this area of the state. There is plenty of room for everyone. Maybe that is why Austin has been for 4 years running the fastest growing city in the U.S.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erincarl...rowing-cities/
I think arming the teachers, with the appropriate training, is a good idea. It is a shame that many school systems also have cops these days, but that is the world the liberals have created.
Back in my day, a football coach or two is all that was needed to keep things running smoothly. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Unfortunately, today's world is quite a bit different than back in our days in school. A football coach vs. a student. Who comes out on top? A football coach vs. a bullet. Who comes out on top?
Unfortunately, today's world is quite a bit different than back in our days in school. A football coach vs. a student. Who comes out on top? A football coach vs. a bullet. Who comes out on top? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Where did you go to school in grade school? State is sufficient.
What's your level of comprehension on this issue, IBHomo? Naming the level is sufficient.
What's your level of comprehension on this issue, IBHomo? Naming the level is sufficient. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Better than yours, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056161423&postcount=1

BTW, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]Better than yours, ..... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
... that's awfully low...... as a threshhold.
Where did you go to school in grade school? State is sufficient. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Listen up everybody!! Our resident know-it-all has made yet another irrelevant and senseless comment.
Listen up everybody!! Our resident know-it-all has made yet another irrelevant and senseless comment. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That was a question ... apparently you didn't get very far. Little boy.
Where did you go to school in grade school? State is sufficient. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He sounds like he went to grade school in Chicago, IL or Detroit, MI...
He sounds like he went to grade school in Chicago, IL or Detroit, MI... Originally Posted by nwarounder
They apparently didn't have the "saddle pack" law up there, either:

Never leave home without it.

May be he likey this more better:

That was a question ... apparently you didn't get very far. Little boy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL. This "little boy" could whip your ass, old man.
He sounds like he went to grade school in Chicago, IL or Detroit, MI... Originally Posted by nwarounder
Tarrytown, NY.. Unlike Texas at the time, I actually had blacks in my class along with Hispanics. Some of whom had left Cuba to get away from Castro.