BOOM! Cohen’s Prepared statement will paint Trump as the sleaze we thought he was

This is the Dems lead witness for impeachment?

No collusion
No pee video
No obstruction
No blackmailing
No one told him to lie
And he colluded with the Dems to do a smear on Trump.

He’s this weeks YRs new BBF.

No collusion
No pee video
No obstruction
No blackmailing
No one told him to lie

He’s this weeks YRs new BBF. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
YR hasn’t admitted he’s a fool yet. But we know better. I’m referring to YR. Cohen admitted under oath that he’s a fool.
Cohen just perjured himself again and Meadows stuck it to him looks like his lawyer, Lanny (I want to fuck Hillary) Davis used this dumb ass, I be willing to bet Hillary is the one who is paying Davis Originally Posted by Hotrod511

and Cohen.
Really, did you watch it on Fox Gomer? You must be watching Trumps fabulous visit with his other dictator friend. It was more than embarrassing for Republicans. Flynn is going to jail for 3 years and had nothing to lose. Sorry I watched the whole 6 hours or more. Just alone not to mention the Russian shit, they can put him away for years. After seeing your shit, I wonder why you go along with Russian collusion. Cohen has a check , made out for an illegal activity.

Trump is going down and whatever he does, you will take up for him . Even when he commits crimes against our country. You don't care. Originally Posted by FrankZappa
And the indictment on Trump...
You must be smoking some good shit to come up with those lies. Tell me, why do you support a President that has lied to the American people 9,000 times. Are you ignorant or just someone that denies facts.

He lies on average 18 times a day and you take up for him. What happened?
Did you get dropped on your head as a child? Originally Posted by FrankZappa
Yeah right...
You holding your breath waiting on that indictment
No bro, it is a called a typo. I forgot to mention Flynn though that Flynn pled guilty and is giving states evidence to Mueller. Are you for real? Or are you a parody on reality? I can't figure it out, I have never met someone that is so detached from reality. Do you live in Mississippi? You are joking right? Originally Posted by FrankZappa
Look in the mirror...

No collusion
No pee video
No obstruction
No blackmailing
No one told him to lie

He’s this weeks YRs new BBF. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

And never been in Prague.
YR hasn’t admitted he’s a fool yet. But we know better. I’m referring to YR. Cohen admitted under oath that he’s a fool. Originally Posted by bambino
Aren’t we hostile tonight, bambino?

I’ve been hearing people talking about maybe Trump was having bone spur surgery in Hanoi.

What do you think?

The conspiracy grows by the minute...there’s a commie lurk8ng under every rock. (In Vietnam).

Aren’t we hostile tonight, bambino?

I’ve been hearing people talking about maybe Trump was having bone spur surgery in Hanoi.

What do you think?

The conspiracy grows by the minute...there’s a commie lurk8ng under every rock. (In Vietnam).

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump was looking for Richard Blumenthal there. He didn’t find him.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cohen admitted under oath that he’s a fool. Originally Posted by bambino
One of the few things he got right.

Hey, mystic, any chance we can get you to make the same claim under oath?
I’m surprised you didn’t say Bill Clinton.

You’re not predictable at all.
Yeah REAL problem for the liberal re-tards , If you believe cohen --- "No evidence of Russia collusion """"
If you don't believe him then!!!!!!! the idiocy continues the snowflake are melting Cant cherry pick what the lying,cheater , scumbag is saying now????
Evidence rexdutchman. The smoking gun was presented yesterday. Cohen presented Trump’s personal check, signed by Trump, written after his was i the White House,

That’s called, evidence.

Kinda like the thing you don’t provide when you make a claim in one of these threads.
Yeah Deflect --- LA TIMES and AP ,look it up you may learn something
Side note you believe the dis- bared lawyer
Oh and note I watched it live ,,,, Russian troll bots