AOC has googly eyes

• WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 06:41 AM
Yeah, that's a bad look when AOC takes her time to go to Houston to help out and that fat fuck Cruz wants to go on vacation and only comes back because he was shamed on social media. What a fucking clown and a joke that guy is. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Trump basically called his wife an ugly bitch and ole Teddy acted all pissed and then kissed up to Trump for four years!

He is an embarrassment to Texas.

PeeWee Herman us more manly than Teddy Cruz.
Yeah, that's a bad look when AOC takes her time to go to Houston to help out and that fat fuck Cruz wants to go on vacation and only comes back because he was shamed on social media. What a fucking clown and a joke that guy is.

I think I would have more respect for Cruz if he told everyone to fuck off instead of acquiescing to peer pressure and acting like a bitch. Hell, you might as well enjoy some sun for a few days when you fucked up like he did. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Trump basically called his wife an ugly bitch and ole Teddy acted all pissed and then kissed up to Trump for four years!

He is an embarrassment to Texas.

PeeWee Herman us more manly than Teddy Cruz. Originally Posted by WTF

Exactly, then he throws his wife under the bus (again), and then tries to blame his own daughters. Talk about a lying, selfish, coward.
AOC may have come to Texas to rub it in a bit. But she didn't have to come here. She did though and I really don't care whether it was to make Cruz look bad or not. That's not her fault. He made himself look bad without her.

You don't blame your family for being an idiot. I think many in Texas wanted to be in Cancun last week because of the weather. Most don't have that luxury. An elected official should be cognizant of that and have better judgement. You don't get to blame your kids for being a dipshit.
  • oeb11
  • 02-24-2021, 07:52 AM
well unfortunately for you nobody gives a shit what you think.
Does this thread even have a point?
It's this kind of negativety is the reason conservatives continue to lose.
Say what you want about AOC, but this past week she has shown far more class than any conservatard. She did more for Texas than Ted pussy boy Cruz ever has, all that asshole does is take advantage of conservative stupidity. Originally Posted by Little Monster

Please look in a mirror and read aloud your first sentence.

AOC is a flagrant panderer - and cares nothing for Texas.

lm is just another marxist to whom it is DPST/ccp marxist/fascist ideology Uber alles.
Please look in a mirror and read aloud your first sentence.

Obviously you seem to care about what I think. Otherwise you wouldn't be following me around all the time now would you?? That first statement especially applies to you.

AOC is a flagrant panderer - and cares nothing for Texas.

She has proven to care a lot more Texas than your boy Ted Cruz now hasn't she? She raised how many millions of dollars? Oh but I guess we should give Cruz some credit. He did fly all the way back from Cancun
just so he could place a case of water in the back of a trunk. And that wasn't staged at all! Naaaaaaaaaa....

lm is just another marxist to whom it is DPST/ccp marxist/fascist ideology Uber alles. Originally Posted by oeb11
Does it just suck being you???
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 10:02 AM
AOC helps with food and water for hungry Texans and Ted Cruz flies to and from Cancun.

What idiot would defend that Log Cabin Republican other than fellow gay loggers....
AOC helps with food and water for hungry Texans and Ted Cruz flies to and from Cancun.

What idiot would defend that Log Cabin Republican other than fellow gay loggers.... Originally Posted by WTF
You can't defend that pussy, you can't defend Trump and his baseless claims. Right now Republicans are so distraught that they can only resort to acting like a bunch of cry baby bitches and throw temper tantrums like storming the capitol, and start childish threads about someone's eyes.
This is about as sad and pathetic as it gets right here.

AOC is a flagrant panderer Originally Posted by oeb11
don't tell tiny she's given to pandering
  • oeb11
  • 02-24-2021, 11:28 AM
LM - You can produce some valuable insight into the DPST position on issues.

Your contributions are almost invariably overshadowed by prevalent name-calling, insults, arrogance, elitism, and entitled statements about what other posters 'know'.

What of value to the Forum does that behavior bring - behavior which alienates other posters you attack for holding a different opinion????

None - no value whatsoever.

Please change your behavior on this forum!
LM - You can produce some valuable insight into the DPST position on issues.

Your contributions are almost invariably overshadowed by prevalent name-calling, insults, arrogance, elitism, and entitled statements about what other posters 'know'.

What of value to the Forum does that behavior bring - behavior which alienates other posters you attack for holding a different opinion????

Ah boo hoo! You are seriously gonna wine and cry over getting fed your own medicine??Anytime someone has a different view than you are the first one to start in with the name calling. The topic of this thread is nothing but an insult and personal attack. And now you're whining???

Please change your behavior on this forum! Originally Posted by oeb11
Perhaps you should heed your own advice. Your entire post right here is a perfect example of some classic conservative hypocrisy. Thank you!
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 12:16 PM
LM -

Please change your behavior on this forum! Originally Posted by oeb11
You do the exact same thing with your continuous bs about DPST and the like.

Please quit tryi g to cancel other posters you disagree with by trying to paint them as breaking the rules....when you are doing the exact same thing.

Other than hypocrisy, what value are you bringing?
I want her tung down my throat I won't put mine down hers she may bite it off
  • oeb11
  • 02-28-2021, 09:00 AM
lm - Thank U for your post above - with the insert i did not write in 'red' -
such a shame to be unable to evaluate constructive criticism to Oneself and One's own behavior. .
lm - Thank U for your post above - with the insert i did not write in 'red' - such a shame to be unable to evaluate constructive criticism to Oneself and One's own behavior. . Originally Posted by oeb11
Other than hypocrisy, what value are you bringing? Originally Posted by WTF
?
lm - Thank U for your post above - with the insert i did not write in 'red' -
such a shame to be unable to evaluate constructive criticism to Oneself and One's own behavior. . Originally Posted by oeb11
You're still crying?? What's wrong, can't handle having your hypocrisy exposed??