Abby Peacock (Houston)=expensivedouble booker

Not at all.

There are many ladies who are "legit" RMTs....but after a couple of straight massages, can be brought to the dark side..... extras.....that is part of the hunt.

And occasionally you find GREAT Friends like BP who will even share (hint, hint, hint!)
I do... pm me
Best damn massage and she's a hot latina milf with a great body and green eyes. Originally Posted by carkido45
wiggle wiggle
Is anyone else having a hard time reconciling the two statements above? Originally Posted by boardman
I thought that is what I said...............but, I don't smoke. So, I guess it got lost in the haze.
Never mind.

What were we talking about again?
Is anyone else having a hard time reconciling the two statements above? Originally Posted by boardman
If you don't get it, I can't help you.

Playing with RMTs isn't for everyone; it's kinda like strip clubbing - sometimes you have to do a bit of prospecting before the payoff. Some RMTs are players, some aren't. If I know a particular RMT isn't a player, I don't schedule with her, but if I know she has a naughty side, I've been known to invest in a get-to-know-you session. The rewards can be significant.
  • R.M.
  • 04-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Miss Peacock you have just commented Hooktard suicide...
Point of the fact is, your preference is your preference.. But it's rude get on board insulting anybody because of how much they choose to charge for their time. Obviously the sleaze bag didn't turn out to be who you thought it was. I'm just sayin...

Playing with RMTs isn't for everyone; it's kinda like strip clubbing - sometimes you have to do a bit of prospecting before the payoff. Some RMTs are players, some aren't. If I know a particular RMT isn't a player, I don't schedule with her, but if I know she has a naughty side, I've been known to invest in a get-to-know-you session. The rewards can be significant. Originally Posted by blowpop

Playing with RMT's is like a box of Chocolates... you have to squeeze a lot of bottoms to see what you're going to get...
She's aware of hobby boards, and wants to stay far away from them. She gets her clients from her RMT business; she selects who she wants to play with after she gets to know the guy. That's how she stays safe. I have to respect how she chooses to run her life and her business. Originally Posted by blowpop
That's not something I can help you with. I enjoy a relaxing massage, but I don't want any important areas to be overlooked. Originally Posted by blowpop

Playing with RMTs isn't for everyone; it's kinda like strip clubbing - sometimes you have to do a bit of prospecting before the payoff. Some RMTs are players, some aren't. If I know a particular RMT isn't a player, I don't schedule with her, but if I know she has a naughty side, I've been known to invest in a get-to-know-you session. The rewards can be significant. Originally Posted by blowpop
So you knew the RMT mentioned was a player before going in. How did you get that info if she is that UTR? Was it a referral from a friend? Even then did you have to do multiple sessions with "important areas overlooked" before she became comfortable enough to play?
So you knew the RMT mentioned was a player before going in. How did you get that info if she is that UTR? Was it a referral from a friend? Even then did you have to do multiple sessions with "important areas overlooked" before she became comfortable enough to play? Originally Posted by boardman
I don't see where it's mandatory that BP has to explain anything to you Boardman or any one else.
I don't see where it's mandatory that BP has to explain anything to you Boardman or any one else. Originally Posted by carkido45
Stalking again are you? Or WKing for BP? Penis Looker!!
I don't recall demanding any explanation. I just had a question about his experience and found his answers to be somewhat contradictory in my mind. He obviously is free to share or not, his choice.

BP, Unlike CK, I'm not trying to start shit. Sorry if I offended. Besides this was getting off topic anyway. I'm Done!
Stalking again are you? Or WKing for BP? Penis Looker!!
I don't recall demanding any explanation. I just had a question about his experience and found his answers to be somewhat contradictory in my mind. He obviously is free to share or not, his choice.

BP, Unlike CK, I'm not trying to start shit. Sorry if I offended. Besides this was getting off topic anyway. I'm Done! Originally Posted by boardman
No need to quit.. You shoulda just gave a VERY sincere apology..
No need to quit.. You shoulda just gave a VERY sincere apology.. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Not quitting, just moving on. Now , if you feel the need to discipline me for my rude behavior......Well, maybe it was worth it
Oops, I'm getting off topic again, Bad boardman!
So you knew the RMT mentioned was a player before going in. How did you get that info if she is that UTR? Was it a referral from a friend? Even then did you have to do multiple sessions with "important areas overlooked" before she became comfortable enough to play? Originally Posted by boardman

Ok, I'll spill the beans... BlowPop is the Keeper of the Knowledge in regards to a woman's willingness to provide BJ's. Some people say it's a gift... some say a curse... I have heard BlowPop explain it as just an inate ability he didn't know he had until he entered the Hobby. Gay people talk about having "GayDar" ... the ability to detect subtle hints about whether a person is gay or not. BlowPop has ... BloDar.

He didn't mention it because he didn't want all the Hobbiest to know how he has suffered under the pressure of responsibility. Think about it, what if you had the ability to help the world's suffering masses... they would line up at your door.. you could only help a few... the rest would say why them....why not me...some would question your motives... anger and evvy would rule the day... you would end up hounded and in hiding... or worse...exposed on a discussion board...... swearing never to use your powers again...kinda like SpiderMan in SpiderMan 3.

With great ability comes great responsibilty. BlowPop has suffered in silence long enough.

FREE BlowPop from the Hell of knowing every womans willingness level to perform BJ's... not to mention their gag reflex tolerance!!!

Ok, BlowPop... your dirty little secret is out... sooo... could you PM me that RMT info now...
Ok,
Hey BP, why not me.