Young girls with LOW prices?

OK Dallass, I think I now get your point. All the hot young (18-24) provider raise their rates and the old (25+) high mileage providers, conversely, lower their rate. I'm on board.
I don't give a flying fuck what any lady charges,if I want sum I am going to give her call and see how it goes.I've had discount pussy.and I have paid over a K.and there are sum I wouldn't fuck if it were free. I will never be calling them. And I am sure if I had a kunt to sell I would want top dollar for it too.that just my 2 cents in a bucket of quarters.
Ugh and these are the kind of people we have to get PAID just to deal with and its still not enough pay....
I don't give a flying fuck what any lady charges,if I want sum I am going to give her call and see how it goes.I've had discount pussy.and I have paid over a K.and there are sum I wouldn't fuck if it were free. I will never be calling them. And I am sure if I had a kunt to sell I would want top dollar for it too.that just my 2 cents in a bucket of quarters. Originally Posted by peter north77
I would say that the point all women gang up and collude on prices is the day all the guys get together and say let's only pay half.

Then wait and see which wins, cash or pussy.

I would bet pussy as I'm a fool addicted to beautiful women.
I would say that the point all women gang up and collude on prices is the day all the guys get together and say let's only pay half.

Then wait and see which wins, cash or pussy.

I would bet pussy as I'm a fool addicted to beautiful women. Originally Posted by datred
I'd bet pussy as well, since you guys statistically think about it what? Every 2 seconds? 3 max.

I don't give a flying fuck what any lady charges,if I want sum I am going to give her call and see how it goes.I've had discount pussy.and I have paid over a K.and there are sum I wouldn't fuck if it were free. I will never be calling them. And I am sure if I had a kunt to sell I would want top dollar for it too.that just my 2 cents in a bucket of quarters. Originally Posted by peter north77
Your $.02 is priceless. I love you. Lol
WTF?! Speaking of my poor attitude, You need to get your rude attitude in check.....

My life is hard and difficult when I have to deal with dicks like you.... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Youre the dick. I had a decent time with you when i saw you, but you had to go and bad mouth people like me in your previous thread and now on this thread. Im traumatized now. Traumatized. Now, everytime i see a provider i wonder if the lady thinks im cheap, small dicked, and im thinking i should change my name to "idontridemhard".
Ok well I just gotta say Tht i love Walmart and I have shopped at the goodwill and dollar tree as well as dollar general so.. Idk where this convo went but I love you all
Dallass, is fucking HOT! The more attitude the hotter! Just my 2 cents she's worth the three bills, fake tits, nice tight ass, clean well groomed and smells like a million dollars! But to each there own.

I haven't seen any providers on here charging $100-$150 an hour, I think it's a backpage thing. Only low balling I seen around here is with the BNG.
Dallass, is fucking HOT! The more attitude the hotter! Just my 2 cents she's worth the three bills, fake tits, nice tight ass, clean well groomed and smells like a million dollars! But to each there own.

I haven't seen any providers on here charging $100-$150 an hour, I think it's a backpage thing. Only low balling I seen around here is with the BNG. Originally Posted by Worldtravler

Aw thank you love!! Miss you!! & yes I think it's a bp thing for sure!
Youre the dick. I had a decent time with you when i saw you, but you had to go and bad mouth people like me in your previous thread and now on this thread. Im traumatized now. Traumatized. Now, everytime i see a provider i wonder if the lady thinks im cheap, small dicked, and im thinking i should change my name to "idontridemhard". Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Maybe you should change your name do "idontridethemATALL"??? Lol
Lol I crack myself up...haha now I got work to do...I'll be back when I'm done
Youre the dick. I had a decent time with you when i saw you, but you had to go and bad mouth people like me in your previous thread and now on this thread. Im traumatized now. Traumatized. Now, everytime i see a provider i wonder if the lady thinks im cheap, small dicked, and im thinking i should change my name to "idontridemhard". Originally Posted by Iridemhard
If you let a whores comments as yall call us get to you, then you really do need to grow two sets of balls and suck it up! If I got upset for everytime a client said something bad about me I would be crying all the time. I just don't care....stop being so sensitive.
Most of the time I'm just joking and it sounds rude or like I'm being mean I just like to have fun and lighten up the mood!
Maybe you should change your name do "idontridethemATALL"??? Lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
To many people have been changing their names on here lately. I dont wanna to follow the crowd. I think ill stick to the name i already have and just start humping harder. Seems easier. If you want to be the the first to get the new and improved "Iridemhard" let me know Dallass. Ill try my best to have you moaning hard and walking bow legged for the next few days.
To many people have been changing their names on here lately. I dont wanna to follow the crowd. I think ill stick to the name i already have and just start humping harder. Seems easier. If you want to be the the first to get the new and improved "Iridemhard" let me know Dallass. Ill try my best to have you moaning hard and walking bow legged for the next few days. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I could give you a test run and see how you do lol