Just in Time, Monica Lewinsky Speaks Up

I guess that would depend on what the lie is.

I think it's funny at what an outrage the Clinton lie still is for some people.

You're a moron if you think that a president lying under oath -- perjury -- is funny, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Congrats IB.

You're lazy ass has now proven that you don't always have to rely on Wiki.

Good job.

Whereas, all that you've proved is that you're still a mentally deficient, lib-retarded moron, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Another butchered use of syntax by our resident GED dropout!

What a maroon!
What a maroon! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Nice compliment, assup! You like maroons? Who knew?

Would you have fucked her given the chance? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you are referencing "Lewdwhiskey" ... NO!

She is too ..... "curvy" (I think that is the culturally correct term now) for me.

But more importantly ... she doesn't swallow!

But more importantly ... she doesn't swallow! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And we have proof of that.
We all remember President Clinton lying out his teeth, with that lying, enabling hag of a wife sitting by his side with all of her "right wing conspiracy" bull shit, and then, the blue dress showed up.
I wonder where that blue dress is now?

It should be in the Smithsonian.
You're a moron if you think that a president lying under oath -- perjury -- is funny, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. . Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Such a tragic event in American history.

Right IB?
If you are referencing "Lewdwhiskey" ... NO!

She is too ..... "curvy" (I think that is the culturally correct term now) for me.

But more importantly ... she doesn't swallow! Originally Posted by LexusLover

She might have gained "skills" since her spitting incident..
Such a tragic event in American history.

Right IB? Originally Posted by JCM800
It's a topic (you know, the impeachment for perjury and obstruction of justice ... and all) that's currently taught in American History high school and college classrooms all around the country, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. What say you take a couple of weeks, or longer if you need it, to figure out whether it is one of the things Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator considers to be a major high point in his administration.
It's a topic (you know, the impeachment for perjury and obstruction of justice ... and all) that's currently taught in American History high school and college classrooms all around the country, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. What say you take a couple of weeks, or longer if you need it, to figure out whether it is one of the things Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator considers to be a major high point in his administration. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, I think Clinton would agree with you that it wasn't one of his best moments.
I wonder where that blue dress is now?

It should be in the Smithsonian. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Prominently displayed in a glass case just inside the entrance of ...

... Clinton's Library...... Search phrases for research:

#1: "What is DNA?"
#2: "Oh, shit!"