Slave G proves once again she lacks discretion. She is all about herself.... Don't make the mistake guys!

She will not be sleeping on her stomach for a week.

Give me a break.
All I wanted was a chick with blue hair... Originally Posted by Still Looking
you wandered off the reservation..... It's kinda green now but she may be willing!

Less than 18 hours to top the views on her 16 day thread and people think she still matters like she used to?

nope....

more to come.... i got the breakdown on the "detailed vouches" she provides... from other ladies throwing her under the bus..... seems she keeps pretty detailed records..... and has a reputation for being a bit of a pitbull when she's pissed at someone else so that jealousyt factor is in play and a few want to see her lose her status.....
No posts from Whispers in exchange for a Bonn review of Slave? No way. The status quo from both is far too entertaining. But here's an amusing thought that ties this whole thing together: Slave would have detailed records of how many PMs she has received from Bonn, and I would bet that it surpasses the average number of references to his cock in a single review.
can you email it to me? I'll work it in and give you the credit..... Make sure you get the references and call backs right! Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm getting lost in the references, call backs, he said, she said, cock said, etc. I need something more substantial than a napkin. I tore up three during lunch trying to figure out where this was going and who said what about what when. Fuck my head hurts after typing it out.

you gotta quit thinking about this shit man..... it's simple......

go back to the beginning and just work from the quotes... It all started with a picture of a dog and here we are today!
This is the best Thread ever! Don't give up, Bonn! After this, she will have to let you in for marketing purposes.
I do not read it when post or thread has Whispers in it.
you wandered off the reservation..... It's kinda green now but she may be willing! Originally Posted by Whispers
Gents, I really appreciate the votes of confidence.

By the way I have not sent this provider numerous PMs. I responded to a PM to me sent by the provider.

The provider isn't interested in an appointment so not much else can be said.

It's cool, no worries.
you gotta quit thinking about this shit man..... it's simple......

go back to the beginning and just work from the quotes... It all started with a picture of a dog and here we are today! Originally Posted by Whispers
...and possibly had gas thrown on it when a certain party didn't agree to swapping partners.
...and possibly had gas thrown on it when a certain party didn't agree to swapping partners. Originally Posted by Precious_b

You talking about the guy that fell out of the hotel window downtown last week?
In an alert thread your beloved SlaveG has once again displayed that she knows nothing about discretion in the hobby. She was so caught up and livid that someone was using her name that she went and publicly posted information about another member that she recently vouched.

Gentlemen.... and those of you with the blinders......

She is not only indiscreet and continuing to prove it.... now she displays she keeps pretty detailed records..... How else can she whip up a "DETAILED VOUCH" she provided about another member almost 2 weeks ago..... We are not see this action from a low volume provider... this is a prostitute that gets more cock shoved into every available orifice in a week that the avg lady here probably sees in a month....

Should be no problems for bcharisma's wife or S/O or ATF determining what he was doing on the 28th the if they are looking. I do hope he doesn't have any issues with your having posted that information.

Interesting that he has never bothered to review SG or the other lady and she is publicly discussing having vouched for him in an open forum.

To the Lady that drew my attention to this..... darlin... Yes she has a lot of supporters that even seem to choke off some of the guys but there is no better pressure than peer pressure..... you should consider speaking out here. you are well written and have a solid reputation. I can understand why so many of the wusses try to shout anyone down with a word contrary to hers..... I don't understand it when you ladies are afraid of each other... She has no power...Hell... .

Slave G was done a tremendous disservice recently with her ban. It took a while for me to be swayed but I tend to agree with others that they did not treat her fairly... After all..... The Ban?....

It ended!

Now she is back and proving once again how a Hobbyist needs to give serious consideration to whether he wishes this particular lady to have any information about him whatsoever.

Now wait and watch as her lap dawgs rally to her defense.....

But there is nothing more telling than to simply point out her recurring habit of proving that discretion is not a practice she seems to embrace. Anyone wonder how many times she has to demonstrate that she is not remotely a discrete provider before people get the message?

It's ridiculous that a lady gets ripped off, people are going to pile on her including an almost half century old whore sitting at home on Mothers Day with a Sick Child that is "livid" that her name was used.....

Watch... Now there will be indignation that her "sick child" has found his/her way into yet another thread on ECCIE...... But..... Like all the other references to her children... You can find it in her own words....

And let's not even get started on the "whore" reference.... She embraced that herself long ago.....

Gotta love that professionalism right? Even a sick child doesn't keep SuperHooker from digging into the files and whipping up a detailed vouch or responding to something "within minutes" EVEN THOUGH she is home with a Sick Child..... Somehow I don't see "Mom of the Year" in her future...

This is how a "reputable provider" acts? How do they like to say it? Oh Yeah....

SELF ALERT?

There is a lot more that could be said right now.... But we can let the many supporters come along and others can join in to rebut them over the next few days as they re quote and link to her prior demonstrations in how you, as a hobbyist, should not remotely consider letting this hooker have any information on you whatsoever.....

San Antonio offers many finer choices that have been around a long time and never in the middle of controversy... especially over outing information about the guys they see.....

Originally Posted by Whispers
I don't usually comment on useless banter and drama filled statements or threads posted. I like staying low key and keep my opinions to myself. However, whispers, this thread you started has no backbone, and seemingly is coming from a person that has issues with handling rejection. It's time to put on the big boy pants, high school is over. So man up and move on...

I am one of the few, yes few especially coming from a providers standpoint, that has spent time with Slave. She and I have had countless amounts of conversations and it only begins when I text. She is always mindful of the 9-5 perimeters I have given her and at times has reminded me of them, simply because I got lost in conversations with her. Never once has she failed at discretion with me and I guarantee her other men as well. I think it humorous to see a thread start from someone whom has never been with the provider they are ousting. Grow up!
As far as references go with slave, and forgive me if I am going of topic, Slave is the best. She is thorough and quick. Hell, she even set a date up for me with Paris when I couldn't get a hold of her. That to me is by far above and beyond.

So look homie, put in the big britches and get over it. She will never put you on the to do list...
Pssst. Whispers, WAKE UP ! The White horsies are munching on their oats. The knights are eating their beckie. Hurry, Hurry.
Wow, not sure how someone has the time to read the boards and think he is the white knight for all the guys on the board. Personally if I want your opinion I will send a pm.

Maybe the idea should be to have fun here and not cause so much drama.

Maybe the next poll should be "who give a damn about your opinion".

I'm out, and Whispers don't bother replying because unlike you I have a life and will not be waiting by the computer hitting refresh and waiting for your reply.

GET A LIFE!!!!!
I don't usually comment on useless banter and drama filled statements or threads posted. I like staying low key and keep my opinions to myself. However, whispers, this thread you started has no backbone, and seemingly is coming from a person that has issues with handling rejection. It's time to put on the big boy pants, high school is over. So man up and move on...

I am one of the few, yes few especially coming from a providers standpoint, that has spent time with Slave. She and I have had countless amounts of conversations and it only begins when I text. She is always mindful of the 9-5 perimeters I have given her and at times has reminded me of them, simply because I got lost in conversations with her. Never once has she failed at discretion with me and I guarantee her other men as well. I think it humorous to see a thread start from someone whom has never been with the provider they are ousting. Grow up!
As far as references go with slave, and forgive me if I am going of topic, Slave is the best. She is thorough and quick. Hell, she even set a date up for me with Paris when I couldn't get a hold of her. That to me is by far above and beyond.

So look homie, put in the big britches and get over it. She will never put you on the to do list... Originally Posted by Izman2014
It's amazing how you, precious and a few others are so willing believe the lies that flow from a whore's mouth..... I have a 23yo SO and a 20yo SB and in the over 500+ reviews I wrote there is not a single one of a woman over the age of 26.... yet y'all wanna believe this is about my wanting to see her and getting rejected?

LMAO! What insignificant people you are to have lives where a whore can command your devotion and belief so easily.

Whatever....

No this is simply about the FACT that Slave Guinevere lacks the ability to be discrete.

I'm only quoting incidents that she herself has posted here on the boards. She is someone that has no life outside of these boards... her personal relationships seem to be made up of flitting from one client to another...... You can read in comments like yours and others that there is never ending banter from her all day long in the form of texts to/from many different guys.... she seems to be as needy for the attention as some of you are desperate to feel like you matter.... MOre than one of you has experienced her texting something that did not make sense because you got a message meant for someone else..... (Yes SG... Just like you they talk behind your back)

To paraphrase one of the ladies that shared something with me yesterday..."when you ask her for a referral it's disturbing the amount and detail that she provides" Those are not exact words..... one of the ladies went into detail with an example of a referral given. Another mentioned that Slave seemed not remotely concerned with verifying that she was actually a provider asking for the information. Slave just assumes that anyone asking her for a referral is another provider and digs into her file of information and provides far more than any other lady does in the way of information. Including the reference the guy used when she was screening him.......

Another said it was "disturbing" the amount of detail that she provided.... "Who keeps those kind of notes on people?".......

That is dangerous. She is a loose cannon with files and files of information on people and when she gets upset professionalism goes out the window and she runs her mouth.....

Not just then though...... she talks between the sheets with whomever she is with about others....all they have to do is ask...sometimes not even that..... she is desperate to please..... maybe it's the slave thing....

It has happened 3 times (at least) here on the boards. In her own words. She has provided information that she had about some guy that she had no right or business sharing.

How many times will it take for some of you to believe? If she was one of the "less desirable" there would be no one defending her and many more crucifying her..... but too many here are used to wanting to please her....

Many already do and each time we see new voices added to those that support the need for the message to be delivered.

This too will pass..... and in time there will be another story... another guy will have his information shared here.....