NoBill.......

So YOU are speaking for "whites" now?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes my illigitimate anus birthed son. I am the white equivalent of your hero puke-faced Al Sharpton. I speak for all white whether it's truth or lie, whether they agree with me or not. SMF !
Please explain that expression, rio. You use it often. Some of us may be unfamiliar with the figures of speech that litter your enormously informative and never opinionated musings. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look cock-face. Thats is why you hate me because you dont like my opinions here. So much for calling me never opinionated. SMF !
As for the expression, I told you since you are so brilliant you can figure it out. It's not really that hard.
Some whites, yes. Some whites try and blame Obama for everything bad they can. Are you one of those white race baiters? Originally Posted by WTF

No I am not a white racebaiter. I have endorsed black canidates for president until he was hounded out of the primaries by liberals. I used to be a fan of C. Powell before he jumped ship. Now I would not piss on him if he were ablaze.I now think the finest man for the job is Dr. Ben Carlson. I know you will ridicule him and mock me for it but that is ok. I think from my heart that Carlson is the best man for the job. Enuff said ?
Some whites, yes. Some whites try and blame Obama for everything bad they can. Are you one of those white race baiters? Originally Posted by WTF

Back to the officer and Obama administration's race baiting.
I will say IMO most all whites,some blacks, 1/2 latins and most all Asians believed Wilson ras being railroaded by the racebaiting camp and Obama/Holder.
I will say IMO most all whites,some blacks, 1/2 latins and most all Asians believed Wilson ras being railroaded by the racebaiting camp and Obama/Holder. Originally Posted by rioseco
Too bad an actual tally cannot be made of those who thought OJ killed his exwife and the "house boy" and how they would "vote" on Wilson's being guilty of murder or some lesser offense of murder. Only the actual truth at the OJ event could be used vs. the actual truth at Wilson's event.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Obviously, you don't. From the safety of your Barnes and Noble cushioned chair it is virtually impossible. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes I can see why you think I read more than you...
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2014, 08:21 AM
Back to the officer and Obama administration's race baiting.
I will say IMO most all whites,some blacks, 1/2 latins and most all Asians believed Wilson ras being railroaded by the racebaiting camp and Obama/Holder. Originally Posted by rioseco
Yes I can see why you would think that.
Yes I can see why you would think that. Originally Posted by WTF

GCS ! Solong, WTF
Yes I can see why you think I read more than you... Originally Posted by WTF

uuhhhh... looking at words, moving your lips, and making sound is not "reading" ... and has little to do with learning and retention.