Run Ben Run!

And what exactly do you think it is you're doing? I guess it's ok when it's the other way around, huh? You are absolutely confused on that point. It's not even up for debate. I'm sorry that it upsets you, but you should have learned how to deal with unpleasant things a long time ago. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What is it I am doing? Giving you a taste of your own medicine. You think you're justified in treating everyone else like shit. Well we're just returning the favor.

Jim
What is it I am doing? Giving you a taste of your own medicine. You think you're justified in treating everyone else like shit. Well we're just returning the favor.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah, that makes sense

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
If you are speaking of Obaminable, no he didn't. I doubt you could produce yours! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, he did.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/...h.certificate/
Yeah, that makes sense

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ya know you're right. No one here, including myself should have to stoop to your level. It's not worth it. You don't have anything of value to offer to any discussion anyway.

Jim
Ya know you're right. No one here, including myself should have to stoop to your level. It's not worth it. You don't have anything of value to offer to any discussion anyway.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Thank you. Just put me on ignore and be done with it.
Thank you. Just put me on ignore and be done with it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not a problem.

Jim
I believe in science. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The same science that said the earth was flat. So you put your trust in the science of the day, which as history has shown, may be proven false in the future.
  • WTF
  • 06-08-2015, 09:56 AM
The same science that said the earth was flat. So you put your trust in the science of the day, which as history has shown, may be proven false in the future. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Put your belief system to work. Go jump off the highest mountain top. See if your belief in God defies scientific gravity and saves you from the fall!
Put your belief system to work. Go jump off the highest mountain top. See if your belief in God defies scientific gravity and saves you from the fall! Originally Posted by WTF
I never said science didn't exist. But the science of today as history has shown may not be the science of tomorrow. Many scientific beliefs have changed, what is believed today is proven false years later. Nice try at trying to provoke a religious argument out of me, but that will not happen. I can live with my beliefs, don't care about yours, those are your business. Unlike most progressives, I don't feel the need to try an convince you that your wrong and if not able to do that, berate and mock you. Have a good day.
Put your belief system to work. Go jump off the highest mountain top. See if your belief in God defies scientific gravity and saves you from the fall! Originally Posted by WTF
That's why god gave mankind a brain so he wouldn't do stupid shit like that.

Jim
I never said science didn't exist. But the science of today as history has shown may not be the science of tomorrow. Many scientific beliefs have changed, what is believed today is proven false years later. Nice try at trying to provoke a religious argument out of me, but that will not happen. I can live with my beliefs, don't care about yours, those are your business. Unlike most progressives, I don't feel the need to try an convince you that your wrong and if not able to do that, berate and mock you. Have a good day. Originally Posted by dirty dog
This statement is false. Newtons theory of motion is just as true today for baseballs and cannon balls as it was 400 years ago. It has been supplanted by quantum theory with the very small and theory of relativity with the large and fast, but it was not proven false.
The same science that said the earth was flat. So you put your trust in the science of the day, which as history has shown, may be proven false in the future. Originally Posted by dirty dog
No one of any education or note ever truly thought the earth was flat, that's a myth. Science NEVER said this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_Flat_Earth
Dog, you need to know that woomby is a full fledged liberal that whole heartedly believes that Al Gore invented the internet and everything that Al Gore and his lackey "scientists" say about "Global Warming" ...errr.. Climate Change...err... " (fill in the liberals "word" of the day ).
This statement is false. Newtons theory of motion is just as true today for baseballs and cannon balls as it was 400 years ago. It has been supplanted by quantum theory with the very small and theory of relativity with the large and fast, but it was not proven false. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So what "theory" do you use to calculate the speed of all those balls coming at you in the men's room or the dumpsters out in back of Talleywackers ? Must be some pretty high level math when you're being made "air tight" by two of your "brute" customers !
  • WTF
  • 06-08-2015, 01:38 PM
I never said science didn't exist. But the science of today as history has shown may not be the science of tomorrow. Many scientific beliefs have changed, what is believed today is proven false years later. Nice try at trying to provoke a religious argument out of me, but that will not happen. I can live with my beliefs, don't care about yours, those are your business. Unlike most progressives, I don't feel the need to try an convince you that your wrong and if not able to do that, berate and mock you. Have a good day. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Scientific Theory are proven wrong over time. That is why they are called Theories.

But the belief in a God is not even a scientific theory....just like a belief in the Tooth fairy is not a scientific theory.

I do not mock little kids that believe in the Tooth fairy or adults that believe in God. But it is just that....do not confuse that with science.