Ronald Reagan's Benghazi

Gay rey you little faggot you are as fucking dumb as sperm bank, two of the dumbest mother fuckers on the forum. Keep your man crush on WR to yourself,cute name you have for him "woomby". Thanks for revealing your knowledge about his ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Knowledge of his ass" from YOUR reports of what YOU had to do to interview for woomby's Kansas gloryhole franchises ! Will woomby be giving you some of his stash of preparation H lip balm to use on him the next time YOU rim him ? It figures that you two losers would get together to commiserate your teams losses EKIM. Especially you, since BOTH Kansas teams got their sorry asses whipped by TEXAS teams ! Maybe you can provide them with some "therapy" like woomby does his sorry assed Arkansas team ! With all of that business, you can buy yourself some more bananas EKIM !
"Knowledge of his ass" from YOUR reports of what YOU had to do to interview for woomby's Kansas gloryhole franchises ! Will woomby be giving you some of his stash of preparation H lip balm to use on him the next time YOU rim him ? It figures that you two losers would get together to commiserate your teams losses EKIM. Especially you, since BOTH Kansas teams got their sorry asses whipped by TEXAS teams ! Maybe you can provide them with some "therapy" like woomby does his sorry assed Arkansas team ! With all of that business, you can buy yourself some more bananas EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay rey you are waaaay toooo late to try involving me in your obsession for WR You have replied on every thread on this forum to your woomby. Hell one time you posted 5 times on one page. I don't need a stalker like you fucktard so bug off or get ignored. Keep your man crush on your woomby

rey ---> <--- his woomby.
Gay rey you are waaaay toooo late to try involving me in your obsession for WR You have replied on every thread on this forum to your woomby. Hell one time you posted 5 times on one page. I don't need a stalker like you fucktard so bug off or get ignored. Keep your man crush on your woomby

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one with the "man crush" on a EUNUCH EKIM. You're the one that's WKing for woomby. Has the altitude of those Kansas "mountains" affected your memory EKIM ? Are you lacking your usual potassium rush from all of those bananas you inhale as practice for cock sucking EKIM ?
You're the one with the "man crush" on a EUNUCH EKIM. You're the one that's WKing for woomby. Has the altitude of those Kansas "mountains" affected your memory EKIM ? Are you lacking your usual potassium rush from all of those bananas you inhale as practice for cock sucking EKIM ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ok fucktard goodbye. Let your woomby throw you his banana, cute name for his dick . You could easily take the DAOTY award from sperm bank. .
Ok fucktard goodbye. Let your woomby throw you his banana, cute name for his dick . You could easily take the DAOTY award from sperm bank. . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You and woomby are in a mad race to see who can "steal the title" from " Mr. DOTY 3 Times" assup ! Another one of YOUR lib buddies on the reach around crew ! You and woomby will be voting for your pathetic selves, since it's the only award you two have a chance of winning. Plus, you two can use it in your advertisements down at the 'holes !
You're the one with YOUR nose and tongue firmly up woomby's fat ass EKIM ! Rim it good now ! Get all of those dingle berry's EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
How do you have such intimate knowledge of my ass... you been peeking?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one with the "man crush" on a EUNUCH EKIM. You're the one that's WKing for woomby. Has the altitude of those Kansas "mountains" affected your memory EKIM ? Are you lacking your usual potassium rush from all of those bananas you inhale as practice for cock sucking EKIM ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ok fucktard goodbye. Let your woomby throw you his banana, cute name for his dick . You could easily take the DAOTY award from sperm bank. . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You and woomby are in a mad race to see who can "steal the title" from " Mr. DOTY 3 Times" assup ! Another one of YOUR lib buddies on the reach around crew ! You and woomby will be voting for your pathetic selves, since it's the only award you two have a chance of winning. Plus, you two can use it in your advertisements down at the 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey, you are without a doubt, the dumbest fucktard on this board. You litter every goddamn post with your faggot rantings about gloryholes and whatever other gay shit floats into your tiny mind at the moment. Do us a favor and move the fuck on. Get a new fucking spiel. This one is tired and done. You're a fucking embarrassment but you're too goddamn dumb to even realize it.
This article is a perfect example of how far we've fallen in terms of the rancor that exists between the parties. More than 4 people died in Beirut and there were bad decisions made that led to the lax security. No one tried to impeach Reagan. There was ONE investigation. The findings were accepted by both parties. There were three attacks in Beirut in the span of 18 months.

"The story in Beirut wasn’t over. In September of 1984, for the third time in eighteen months, jihadists bombed a U.S. government outpost in Beirut yet again. President Reagan acknowledged that the new security precautions that had been advocated by Congress hadn’t yet been implemented at the U.S. embassy annex that had been hit. The problem, the President admitted, was that the repairs hadn’t quite been completed on time. As he put it, “Anyone who’s ever had their kitchen done over knows that it never gets done as soon as you wish it would.” Imagine how Congressman Issa and Fox News would react to a similar explanation from President Obama today."

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if Obama used that line as a way of explaining why something went wrong that led to the deaths of US government employees on foreign soil?

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-...agans-benghazi Originally Posted by WombRaider

what was this thread about? oh yes some libtard hack trying to make a case about Reagan and Benghazi. FAIL. Why? it was Clinton that ordered a lowering of security for the Embassy and Obama did not intervene, probably tacitly approved of it. if fits his agenda.

this dog won't hunt. Reagan at no time ever prior to the barracks bombing ordered a lowering of security. Neither did his Secretary of State. the middle east command bears the blame for any lowering in security posture, not the Reagan administration.

contrast that with Clinton's deliberate actions, all known and documented, ordering a lessor security posture during a known volatile situation, her refusal to allow a General to act to defend the Embassy with a strike force that could have been there in a few hours. as i recall that General nearly disobeyed that order and probably regrets it to this day even if it would have certainly ended his career.

once again Woomby searches the interwebs desperately trying to find every libtard hack job article in a vain attempt to pump up pantsuit Hillary and once again fails.
How do you have such intimate knowledge of my ass... you been peeking? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your WK, EKIM, says that your gordo ass is too lazy to wipe your own ass properly woomby. He said he discovered it when you begged him to pack your fudge as part of his commitment to open some of your 'holes franchises in Kansas. Get pissed at him for outing your piss poor hygiene practices.
Gay Rey, you are without a doubt, the dumbest fucktard on this board. You litter every goddamn post with your faggot rantings about gloryholes and whatever other gay shit floats into your tiny mind at the moment. Do us a favor and move the fuck on. Get a new fucking spiel. This one is tired and done. You're a fucking embarrassment but you're too goddamn dumb to even realize it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No favors for YOU or any of YOUR liberal buddies woomby ! Go cry on your WK's "Caitlyn Jenner manly breast" !
Your WK, EKIM, says that your gordo ass is too lazy to wipe your own ass properly woomby. He said he discovered it when you begged him to pack your fudge as part of his commitment to open some of your 'holes franchises in Kansas. Get pissed at him for outing your piss poor hygiene practices. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That's a lie. And what's more, every fucking thing you post on here is a fucking lie. You claim to be WKing for the republitard cause but all your doing is spreading lies about you own faggotry and using the cause as an excuse to talk about gay shit all day long under the cover of being against liberals. You're not against shit, you just like to talk about gay shit all day and that's how you cover for it. You've been discovered, gay rey.
No favors for YOU or any of YOUR liberal buddies woomby ! Go cry on your WK's "Caitlyn Jenner manly breast" ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are nothing but a fucking inbred liar. With every post your faggot ways are revealed.
You are nothing but a fucking inbred liar. With every post your faggot ways are revealed. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wrong AGAIN woomby. With every one of YOUR posts, YOUR faggot ways are revealed and I'm putting a spot light on them !
what was this thread about? oh yes some libtard hack trying to make a case about Reagan and Benghazi. FAIL. Why? it was Clinton that ordered a lowering of security for the Embassy and Obama did not intervene, probably tacitly approved of it. if fits his agenda.

this dog won't hunt. Reagan at no time ever prior to the barracks bombing ordered a lowering of security. Neither did his Secretary of State. the middle east command bears the blame for any lowering in security posture, not the Reagan administration.

contrast that with Clinton's deliberate actions, all known and documented, ordering a lessor security posture during a known volatile situation, her refusal to allow a General to act to defend the Embassy with a strike force that could have been there in a few hours. as i recall that General nearly disobeyed that order and probably regrets it to this day even if it would have certainly ended his career.

once again Woomby searches the interwebs desperately trying to find every libtard hack job article in a vain attempt to pump up pantsuit Hillary and once again fails. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Go sit in the corner with the rest of the dumb asses. the article was about the difference in congress then and now. If you would read it then someone could explain it. Nowhere in the piece was there any blaming of RR.
Wrong AGAIN woomby. With every one of YOUR posts, YOUR faggot ways are revealed and I'm putting a spot light on them ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Why are you so interested in gay shit? Could it be that you are gay, gay rey? We all know the answer to that, you little faggot queen.