Guys-What's the first thing you notice when meeting a provider?

I notice if she seems glad to see me. It could be in eye contact as many have expressed, but mostly if she leans in for or accepts my approach for a greeting kiss. I'm not talking about tongue wrestling right off the bat, but a soft kiss and embrace usually tells me what to expect.

And, if I've seen her before, a sloppy kiss followed by her turning around, showing her ass ( as per London ) and hopefully with an up-skirt and no panties. That way if I want to take her up against the door right off, I can, LOL

I once visited a lady who was in town offering incall. She met me at the door wearing a loose T-shirt and pajama bottoms. Even though she was attractive and the date went well, I couldn't help but wonder just how important I was to her that she was so insensitive to my desires about her appearance.

If she comes to me I expect a dress and maybe thigh highs and no panties. If I go to her I expect lingerie of some sort. So yeah, I guess the way she dresses is important as well
Since I've been in the hobby for about 25 years and I've seen well over 1,500 providers, it's everything other than the sex that's going to make me remember you and want to schedule another date with you. And that starts from the time you open the door. Originally Posted by pjpenner
PJP, very well said!!

However, over 1,500 providers and only one ECCIE review!! You're holdin' out on us......
i like them to see the shock on their face on how good looking i am. i guess in my mind i think that half us hobbiers are ugly johns that cant get a girl for real. so i tell myself.....that is my excuse for going to get exactly what i have been waiting for. lol