A straight diet of latinas . . . . .

I post everyday in Dallas looking for BBW Latinas! We have a huge shortage here in North Texas! I love love love you chuncky mexicans ! Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
I'm sure our member Kuhl can point you to a few to ask to visit
Came across any that enjoy the spanish dirty talk ?
Well you're in the right city..

Pay for what you like..
Yeah babe we are oh so tender & juicy must be all the big jalapeņos we eat!!!....lol

Warning: if you are the kind of person that likes to twist what someone is trying to say or is mostly humorless, this may not be the post to read . . . . First of all, I am a white irish/german guy with the blue eyes, lighter hair, and skin that gets toasted after two hours on the Mexican Riviera. So the question: Is it unhealthy physically, emotionally, psychologically, spiritually, or in some other way to live strictly on a diet of latinas? Regarding my sexual experiences with women, I have been with all colors, a good percentage of ethnicities, and all shapes and sizes (none over 40 yet), but in the past 5 years or so I have only been with latinas. Is this unhealthy? Like only eating the most tender and juicy filet mignon without any cumquats or cauliflower or kale. And I am not comparing women to food. I realize that there is more to women than the tender juicy parts. They all have a wide range of fantastic characteristics. It is just an effective way to get my question across. Is variety the spice of life or can I be forever content with a diet of latinas, especially mexicanas? Need to know! Originally Posted by Guero69
@JustCallMe_G... A blast from the past

OP...THE CHOICE IS YOURS