hamilton on gun control (not really) & militia

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State ..."
The survival of the state depends on a well regulated militia, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms ..."
A well regulated militia depends on an armed citizenry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Hence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, an armed citizenry is the precursor for a well regulated militia which is necessary for the survival of a "free state": not vice versa as your cited lib-retard jackass of an ignoramus claims, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You're an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

The survival of the state depends on a well regulated militia, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Hence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, an armed citizenry is the precursor for a well regulated militia which is necessary for the survival of a "free state": not vice versa as your cited lib-retard jackass of an ignoramus claims, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let us revisit how you remain an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms ..."

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Let us revisit how you remain an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You remain an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
are you sure on you're on the right thread?

this thread isn't about tea in china.
are you sure on you're on the right thread?

this thread isn't about tea in china. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No its not. It's also not about what fire arms were issued in Germany during WW2 either.

Jim
No its not. It's also not about what fire arms were issued in Germany during WW2 either.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
well can't do to much about thread drift as people do get off topic on the subject matter.

this thread is about guns.
You remain an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just a quick check of what your militia is doing chimp chump, just the high spots.

Shot up a gay bar..check
Offed a singer signing autographs....check
Shot up a church...check
Shot a politician at a rally...check
Occupied a wildlife area....check
Rallied around a rancher who is a scofflaw...check
shot up a movie theater...check
numerous school shootings...check

Yep they are a real vaue.

You can take the militia up your ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because your stupid ass still doesn’t comprehend that it’s the armed citizenry that is the precursor for a well regulated militia. You're still an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You can take the militia up your ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because your stupid ass still doesn’t comprehend that it’s the armed citizenry that is the precursor for a well regulated militia. You're still an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You are the lying POS who thinks psycho's terrorists, gangbangers are a well armed militia. Why not the NG?
You're a cock-sucking expert of short-arms inspection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid ass still doesn’t comprehend that it’s the armed citizenry that is the precursor for a well regulated militia. The National Guard ceased to meet the definition of a militia as envisioned by the Founding Fathers when it became subject to Federal control, thus, de facto, making it part of the standing army the Founding Fathers so feared, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're still an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey assup ? That's a good picture of YOU and EKIM at the last meeting of independent gloryhole owners and operators !
You're a cock-sucking expert of short-arms inspection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid ass still doesn’t comprehend that it’s the armed citizenry that is the precursor for a well regulated militia. The National Guard ceased to meet the definition of a militia as envisioned by the Founding Fathers when it became subject to Federal control, thus, de facto, making it part of the standing army the Founding Fathers so feared, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're still an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You are dumb as a fucking stump, chimp chump, with your well armed psycho"a, terrorists, and ganbangers being your militia. Your petty ass name calling doesn't prove anything, except your stupidity. Take your chimp, shit throwing well fucked ass somewhere else.