Clinton/AG Loretta Lynch have secret meeting

• DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 08:54 AM
She got fired from the Watergate investigation because of her dishonest behavior. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well deserved, I imagine.
The instant President Obama endorsed the Hildabeast, you knew that Lynch had her orders.

As for the FBI, they have their orders as well. Make a big show of it, make the public think you are being thorough, and then just sit on it.

If they were going to do anything, it would have already been done. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Mebbe they were just meeting to insure " what the definition of " is " is " !?!?!?
It is really remarkable that she failed the DC bar exam. I heard she was once one of "America's 100 top young lawyers". Originally Posted by DSK
And the lying liberals, especially the POS media, have LOOONG said that she's " the smartest woman in America ". That doesn't say much for the other women in America if that were true.
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 02:38 PM
And the lying liberals, especially the POS media, have LOOONG said that she's " the smartest woman in America ". That doesn't say much for the other women in America if that were true. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yes, if she were the smartest woman in Amerika, we would be fucked worse than we are now.

Unfortunately, she is going to be our President, barring a miracle.
And she killed JFK.
And she killed JFK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Anyone with one ounce of sense knows who killed JFK. But who killed Vince Foster?

Jim
Anyone with one ounce of sense knows who killed JFK. But who killed Vince Foster?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You weren't asking YouRong?

I doubt any of his Stool-Mates down a Nau's ENFIELD Drug Store outside of Clarksville know either! They haven't finished MapReading 101.
You weren't asking YouRong?

I doubt any of his Stool-Mates down a Nau's ENFIELD Drug Store outside of Clarksville know either! They haven't finished MapReading 101. Originally Posted by LexusLover
" Stool-Mates " ? Because they are fellow fudge packers ?
" Stool-Mates " ? Because they are fellow fudge packers ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The pun was intended!

I've been meaning to ask those guys .... YouRong and his bb's (bathroom buddies ... so no one thinks I'm accusing him of doing BBBJ's in the stalls) ...

.. if they complain about guys not hitting the urinal or toilet bowl ....

.. and keeping the floors wet .... that could be nasty on the knees.

I try to avoid stepping in it. I can't imagine who disgusting that is to crawl around in it on their knees while they are working their way up to the hole in the wall for the next trucker! May be that's one of their "dirty little secrets"! Knee Pads!
The pun was intended!

I've been meaning to ask those guys .... YouRong and his bb's (bathroom buddies ... so no one thinks I'm accusing him of doing BBBJ's in the stalls) ...

.. if they complain about guys not hitting the urinal or toilet bowl ....

.. and keeping the floors wet .... that could be nasty on the knees.

I try to avoid stepping in it. I can't imagine who disgusting that is to crawl around in it on their knees while they are working their way up to the hole in the wall for the next trucker! May be that's one of their "dirty little secrets"! Knee Pads! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And they aren't smart enough to use knee pads. Bet they think that the government should be providing the knee pads for their " therapeutic spas " !!!!!
I believe it is properly spelled ..... "theraputrid spas"
LMAO. You broke character with this comment a bit. I expect better from you, you write my fave posts on ECCIE!

Good point dipshits Originally Posted by Fancylady
[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1058343959]Hillary is getting indicted...

*NOPE!*
-------------
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Oswald shot Kennedy, FWIW.....
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2016, 06:56 PM
LMAO. You broke character with this comment a bit. I expect better from you, you write my fave posts on ECCIE! Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Thank you. I try to make them as entertaining and informative as possible, and provide some small amount of pleasure to the open minded reader.

One key to a great post is too study the techniques of Yssup Rider - then don't do what he does.
_______