Pussy Worship?

I worship pussy so much.
I bought one of them a house once
Your are so right Alana- you go girl!xoxo Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
thank you
There are more than a few ATX ladies who will vouch for my DATY and Pussy Worshiping skills, including Ms Alana whose Cock Worshiping skills are off the chart.

DATY and Pussy Worship are the perfect way to get a session going. Once a lady initially hits a few pops from PW, the rest of the session will often be stellar as she strives to further please.

Maybe its an "old guy" thing, but I first started DATY to pay the ladies back for some outstanding BBBJs, etc., and then found that I got a lot of pleasure from taking them to the edge and over before MPCFS. For some reason (and thankfully), a nice warm up with DATY will increase the intensity of her pops during FS, thereby increasing my enjoyment.

It's WIN/WIN for all. Funny how nature works out that way.

Like others have posted, "I could literally pleasure a woman with my mouth all afternoon long" so long as there is one more pop involved for me, MSOG.

There are some ladies who only pop once or twice in a session, and there are some who will pop 15-20 times, and one lady who simply goes on forever, popping from DATY for as long as I have energy to provide. I stopped after two hours into a one-hour session--for some reason, she never looked at the clock.

I for one will not see a lady if DATY and DFK are not on the menu, along with MPCFS and BBBJs returned for my efforts.

BTW--Ms Alana always gives as good as she gets. No wonder she is so well liked by both the ATX and SATX guys. Sure, it's pay for play and so forth, but seeing ladies like Alana sure make it a real treat and keep me cumming back.
Thank you Angela.
+1 BugleBoy!

Ms. Alana is one of my ATF's. I always enjoy Worshipping that Fine Pussy as well as her Cock Worship on me. This always leads to a more intense round of making Luv. I always go in looking at MSOG and she never disappoints. Happy to be part of Club Alana.

I had a gent visit me for an hour session who only wanted to worship at my pussy alter for tthe entire time....and I have the perfect pussy and very large lips for it..lol
I had a gent visit me for an hour session who only wanted to worship at my pussy alter for tthe entire time....and I have the perfect pussy and very large lips for it..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes you do and it was a pleasure. A friend would like you to post some pictures of that nice kitty that is so much fun to worship.
Here ya go BB..you rock!
Attached Images File Type: jpg dee316e663ce40cb51130e79575817a2_2.jpg (92.3 KB, 190 views)
Now, this is what this thread should be focused upon. Hot pussy worship and some great pictures to show the guys what's out there.
Alana post that sexiness
  • Loxly
  • 11-08-2017, 01:03 PM
I guess this is one of those times when "lip service" is actually a good thing.
thank u rain xoxo
point exactly
thank u rain xoxo
point exactly
I started this co Ed and you always have something to say that’s negative towards anyone especially me..... yes I felt threaten and I’m going to stand up for myself because at the end of the day this is my business and WAY more successful than laying on my back. I love my pussy worshiped, just because you lay on ur back and don’t
Think there are more avenues to do than that, so be be it. But I know ur old enough to understand and be taught if u don’t have anything better to say don’t say it anyhthing at at. And thanks for blessing me on my surgery maybe you should have been like that when I reached out And said we should re unite as women..... Originally Posted by Alana kay

I'm lost...I haven't said nothing to you or anyone else on here. So you can take whatever how you want it lol. And sweetie, nobody said anything about what I do or don't enjoy. I don't share my personal business online for everyone to see. But, I will say this..I spend a lot more time on my feet 45-55 hours a week on my feet instead of my back because I have a real professional job. Maybe stop assuming things and being judgmental?? SMDH...